Having problems with UPS?

UPS reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 20, 2006. The latest review UPS drivers deliver my package to wrong address was posted on Apr 16, 2021. The latest complaint delivery truck damaging driveway was resolved on Dec 28, 2019. UPS has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1586 reviews. UPS has resolved 202 complaints.

UPS Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 782 7892 (For International Shipping)
55 Glenlake Pkwy NE
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30328-3474

UPS Complaints & Reviews

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]non-delivery of package

If I could give zero stars I would. The UPS delivery person stated they delivered a package to my front door on Oct 17th @~12:10 pm, but no one rang the doorbell or knocked on the door. First, they told me the address was incomplete and that the driver left it at the front door. How could that be possible and who would do that? I verified the address with the sender who did a three-way with UPS who then stated they had the correct address, hmmm. Twice in the same day I was told someone would be calling me, but it never happened and I was told it would take 8 days to resolve the issue. With all the data analytics you have at your disposal it should not take 8 days to resolve this. You know who the driver is. They are either lying or incompetent. It wasn't until Oct. 18th that a formal report was even taken and I called back to ask to declare the package "lost" so the sender could cancel the check and reissue it, but that takes 8 days apparently, which I couldn't wait for. I have had this issue before with UPS dropping my letter package without ringing doorbell or knocking. Just happened to open the door because I heard something and found my package which contained a check for ~$40K just thrown at my doorstep. They seemed to have disgruntled employees who don't give a darn about the customer and their packages. They need to fix this behavior. If I was a business owner I would never employ UPS' services. I hate UPS now. I rarely use the word "hate". I have had too many bad incidents with UPS around lying about package delivery. When it's UPS I always make sure I am home.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]access point delivery unauthorized

I am thoroughly upset with UPS for diverting my package to an access point when it could have been delivered to my home. Why should I have to go out of my way to receive my package when it was to be delivered to my home. Any other time they have a delivery, they put my package in the got damn bushes! And now you are delivering my package to a whole different address!!! That is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!!! I did not put my address on the label to have it delivered somewhere else! You can not deliver someone's package to another place because that is fraud!!! That is NOT the address on the label, so my package should have never been delivered there!!! And the place you delivered it to closes before I get off work so now I have to wait an extra 5 days when my package was NEEDED on MONDAY!!!

UPS Canada package redirected to ups store. the store refused to release package with out extra money

PAckage redirected to UPS store. the store refused to release package with out extra payment. I was not advised of this earlier and package return to sender and lost.

Next package bought through amazon using PO BOx number. UPS couldbt deliver. Website accepted change of address then reset to orighinal address. Telephone customer services and eventually spoke to some who could not help but again wanted to charge me to deliver ithe package. No resolution found

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]driver complaint

I live at 3265 67th Ave. SE, Mercer Island, WA 98040. I've never ever had an experience with a delivery driver like I just had. Your drivers are terrific...until today that is. This driver was so rude; I am appalled and very angry. The package was delivered at 5:35pm on Oct. 16, 2018. He pulled into our driveway to drop off a package. I was in the carport with my car door open. His radio was blaring. I asked him to pls turn down the radio, as I have a dog (who is sick) sleeping right next to where the truck was. He said "What?", I explained again, he then just dropped the package right behind my car and said "I'm outta here, " walked back to his truck and started to leave. I called after him that I am disabled and could not carry the package to the front door. He did not care; he did not bother to even listen to what I had to say.

What I want to happen: to have the driver talked to and for him to understand that is totally unacceptable behavior. I want a note in his file. I want for him to never deliver to our home again.

It is not ok for the driver's radio to be that loud. Playing the radio is a privilege, not a right to annoy and offend customers.

I have never complained about any driver from any delivery service. You can see that we get a LOT of packages delivered by UPS (also many packages from other companies).

Given my choice, would I choose UPS next time? Why would I?

Thank you for listening. Pls let me know what you will do about this.

I do not understand what you want in Category below.

Laura Ellen Muglia
        [protected]@muglia.net

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — package lost

After 10 days still waiting for package delivery. Visit the warehouse today and I was told the package, that...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — overnight delivery

I had place an order for over night shipping early around 11:00am on 10/11/18. I paid for the over night...

Florence

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery

We received a package, delivered last evening, which the driver there from the UPS vehicle onto our driveway, then left. Never did he get out of the vehicle. Thankfully, we were home and my husband had been outside and saw what happened so he was able to retrieve the package from the middle of our driveway before anyone could accidentally drive over it.

While the package was not a fragile item, we believe this method of delivery is simply bad practice, if nothing else.

The tracking number for this parcel was 1Z 6Y2 A82 [protected].

Janelle Thomas

delivery

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]shipment # [protected]

I made a purchase that had to be shipped to Colorado from Texas. I made the arrangements in plenty of time to meet the driver there but UPS had to hire a contract carrier for the remaining delivery address. UPS had 2 weeks to set this delivery up but failed and missed the window I had arranged in order to be at the delivery address. Instead, it was delivered a week after I left and only a single driver arrived to unload a 600 lb package. I had to get in touch with my 71 year old neighbor to give him help to unload it. This is pathetic. Terrible service.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery

I've been letting UPS slide and have not been complaining but today broke the camels back. I payed for express shipping so I know exactly approx time my package would arrive.
              Well today the driver did not ring my door bell. I thought I was lucky bc I heard the truck pull-up but by the time I got to the door they were pulling off. I literally chased him. I know he seen me but kept going.
              Driver's GIVE PPL TIME TO GET TO THE DOOR! Another time irked my soul was when a driver claimed he came and my address was a business that was closed. How the *** Then the crazy part was I was outside doing yard work. They made the driver come back.
              Another time was I was opening the door to leave and they was a driver leaving packages no knock or didn't ring the door bell. I know they have a lot of packages to deliver but y'all have to do better. You're already here just knock or ring door bell and give us time to come to the door. Come on UPS I know you're a billion dollar business but have some respect for your customers.
              We are the reason you are. Maybe you need to hire more drivers so they won't be so swamped with packages.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery

Well it's official "I am done with UPS" if a company I'm ordering from can't use FedEx or USPS they will not get my order . For sometime people in my area have had a problem with we are told is ONE driver who likes to leave your stuff at end of driveway or at the mailbox . Stuff like a envelope with a $15000 check left sitting on the fence post, O-joy on that one . Have been told he's moved from California UPS or something and with union crap not much can be done EXCEPT COMPLAIN . Have heard the # excuses like tree limbs or to wet . I have drove a semi for 30 years and at times taken my truck home, if this guy can't get that little van around he doesn't need to be driving a moped . There is plenty of room on my driveway to get up and nothing to worry about scratching the van . It's sad one driver can cause all the other drivers to look bad, I have been there myself but if UPS will not do anything about it I am done . Granted I know my deliveries won't make or brake UPS but I am tired of the poor service . We can drive around in our area and tell that this driver is working that day cause we will see lots of packages sitting at end of driveways . I am sure 99% of the other drivers try and take pride in there work but we don't have this problem with FedEx or USSP . IF this is just one driver put him somewere else or send his sorry but back were he came from . [protected] Mike Self 26400 Cascara Road Blanchard Oklahoma 73010 about 5:00 PM Tracking #1Z878R9EYW50103188

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]dropping off shipping label

a UPC person was scheduled to come by the house to bring a label and take the package with him. He showed up just a bit ago today, but instead of knocking on the door, he placed the label under a planter outside. Please see the video. Now I need to request another pickup. Not only is this inconvenient but also a waste off time and money for UPS. Please advise.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — ups canada holding my package hostage.

Customer service is completely scripted. I missed an attempted delivery and didn't have time to pick up the...

Edmonton

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]truck parked blocking driveway.

At 1:15pm on Wed, Oct 3 at 12400 Vulcan Way, Richmond, one of your drivers parked their truck blocking access to the driveway at this location. He/she could have easily pulled into the driveway and out of the way. He/she could have parked in the bus zone a few feet west of the driveway. But to block a driveway to a business is just plain selfish with no regard to other people needing to access to that business. Even if the driver has a 'schedule' to keep, NO excuse to be selfish.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — unsafe driver

Incident occurred @ providence towers 5001 spring valley road dallas, texas 75244 truck # 671777 pulled down...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]store

I will no longer use UPS stores voluntarily as I have had nothing but bad experiences with too many locations. These stores are operated by independent owners and often are neglected of proper up keep.
                      Case in point would be the lack of employees to help with customers. Another would be the run down computers that are there. Further still is the fact they make you pay $3.00 to self print a pre-paid label that will be sent by UPS.(FedEx prints these free of charge).And this one location had no internet and made me drive to a UPS in a Double Tree hotel lobby( which required parking validation ) in which the UPS in that lobby charged a surcharge even with a prepaid label.
                      Finally, the stores are simply run down and gross period. The only reason I would use UPS is if I were forced to because I was being shipped something without a choice and even still I might avoid buying products from companies that use UPS in the future. I simply hate UPS.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]they forgot my package in new jersey

They scheduled delivery of a television on Friday the 28th. I waited and waited and finally checked the status and it had been changed to "Delayed". I was hoping it would be delivered maybe on Saturday yet still says "Delayed" so I phoned UPS. I am told the package was forgotten in New Jersey and still sits there. It is not even on its way here more than 24 hours later. I could have driven to New Jersey and picked it up in a couple hours yet I am told it is on a truck someplace and they don't have access to it. They are not even sure where it is and will reschedule delivery sometime Monday "hopefully". Dealing with an expensive television I have to be here to receive it so it doesn't get destroyed or stolen sitting outside. So far two of my days have been ruined waiting for this item.. My time is just as valuable as yours.. I find this unacceptable that a package that is just a few hours from my home is going to take several days to get here.. the postal service isn't this inept and incompetent.

UPS Canada release my package to wrong person and refuse investigate

I am not sure exactly where would be the most appropriate place to file my complaint. I googled and found this website. Hope I can get some help from here.

I send my laptop to be fixed by ASUS repair center in Ontario. ASUS have it fixed and sent back to me via UPS Canada.

However since ASUS didn't send to the correct address, I contacted UPS to keep my package at their pick up center: 22 Aero Dr NE. When I got there to pick it up, I was told by UPS my laptop has been picked up by someone else with the photo ID. UPS provide me with the signature as showing below and I can prove it's not my signature at all.

UPS won't allow me to file a claim with them and insist the shipper which is ASUS to file an investigation. When I contacted ASUS, they refuse to file the claim and their excuse is UPS has already delivered packaged.

Both parties were trying to get around of this issue and I feel hopeless and wasn't treated fairly by UPS and ASUS. My laptop got lost, nobody want to even take any responsibility. As a consumer, is there any policy in this country can make me feel being protected?

I have the picking up signature provided by UPS. If it's necessary I can provide with my photo ID signature to prove it's not my signature.

Both ASUS and UPS have the record of my conversation with them.

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery driver

I am a retired Ohio State Trooper. On Monday September 24, 2018 at approximately 9am I witnessed one of your...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] — delivery person refused to knock on consumer door

This writer was exiting the apartment building (201 Ravine Avenue, Yonkers, NY) when the UPS delivery person...

United Parcel Service of America [UPS]three packages that I have used ups shipping have complaints

I wish I could give no star for their service. I have opted UPS for shipping three packages.
                            1. Lost and not found until today and I missed my very important files in that and they are refusing to give the claim amount.
                            2. They made me pay twice for shipping and now refuse to refund them back. The package was not delivered on scheduled time and they damaged the bag and everything.
                            3. My first UPS pick up for UPS is for submitting some insurance documents and the package was not delivered to the location till today(1 month) but the info says delivered.