United Parcel Service of America [UPS]tracking id 1zar29400450099720 > delivery service award 2018 goes to ups - ultimate poor service!

Tracking ID 1ZAR29400450099720

It is unbelievable that such a big company has no idea the delivery schedule of an item and only can tell that the delivery will be made by the end of the day!!! ... and after many so many calls at it is already 10.45pm ... no delivery!!!

As I missed the delivery that was made on Saturday at 2.30pm and my family and I were out for lunch, I called the UPS at 10.19am and was told by customer service that the delivery will be made today before the end of the day.

At 6.17pm, I called again and was told by the customer service (Mitch) that the delivery is today and will be delivered by the end of the day for residential which is 10pm.

Therefore, I had to have my lunch at home today waiting for the item and then now my dinner at home waiting for the item.

At 9.29pm, I called customer service again as there is still no delivery and again customer service says it should be deliver by 10pm.

At 9.50pm for the last time, I called the customer service said that the delivery will be made today as the item was already loaded onto the delivery vehicle and assured that the delivery will be done and can be a little late, maybe 5 to 10 mins after 10pm.

It is already 10.55pm now and there is still no delivery.

Basically, I stayed at home the whole day on Christmas Eve waiting for a delivery that never came and despite making so many calls and the customer service assuring that the delivery will be made by the end of the day.

This is absolutely madness, frustrating and disappointing from a big company to make a customer wait the whole day at home as I did not not want to miss the delivery again.

If you are the CEO of UPS, you should be ashamed of your delivery service... assuring or promising delivery at the beginning of the day and after numerous calls and no delivery at all !! UPS should be renamed Ultimate Poor Service! I will let as many people be aware of your poor service.

Andrew Ng

• Ju
    Judy S Dec 24, 2018

I arrived at my office at 8 a.m. this morning. Lights on, door open to the public, sitting at my desk with clear view to window. UPS pulls up, slows down and never stops. Expecting an urgent package and knew it would be delivered this morning. After driver never stopped, he keyed into the system that a delivery was attempted but office was closed. Outright lied about doing his job. Is this what we can expect out of the drivers bringing our shipments? There was no confusion, no error, no miscommunication...He outright lied to get through his route faster. Here at Christmas, people cannot do their jobs and do not care. He should be put on probation or terminated. I am outraged!!! I have spoke with Amazon to let them know. They should cancel their contract with UPS!!!