Having problems with UPS?

UPS reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 20, 2006. The latest review Home delivery from UPS was posted on May 7, 2021. The latest complaint delivery truck damaging driveway was resolved on Dec 28, 2019. UPS has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1596 reviews. UPS has resolved 202 complaints.

UPS Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 782 7892 (For International Shipping)
55 Glenlake Pkwy NE
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30328-3474

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UPS Customer Service. Initial UPS complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UPS above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UPS. Discuss the issues you have had with UPS and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

UPS Complaints & Reviews

United Parcel Service [UPS]bad delivery placement

Delivery driver left the package 100 feet away from my porch behind my garbage can. It took me forever to find it as it said it was left on my porch on the tracking details. It was left out there for hours in freezing weather because I didn't see it and it had my Nintendo Switch in it. The switch is fine but the LCD of the screen was lagging as it took awhile for it to warm up.

Date: 12/26/2017
Desirable Resolution: Just please don't let this happen again.

The tracking number for this package was: 1Z4E16280276271487

United Parcel Service [UPS]ups shipping store ellsworth, maine

I do watercolor painting. I sold a painting for $100 and the proceeds go to charity - st jude hispital. I wasn't in ellsworth at the time so had my neighbor drop it off at the local store. I told the lady to just put the painting (no frame, no glass, just thin paper) only 15"x 12" doesn't even weigh 1 ounce between two pieces of cardboard, put in ups envelope and overnight it. I figured $60 tops. They over pack it running the weight up to 3.5 lbs and charge me $200!!!

This ups store gives all ups stores a bad name. So not only did es st nude lose out on their $ but I pay the person $200 to buy my painting!!! No wonder their yelp reviews get only one star! Now I too will write a terrible review!

United Parcel Service [UPS]driver not delivering my packages

In june he was suppose to deliver an iphone for and he decided to stand in front of the building & just leave without attempting to deliver my boys ran after him and he stated that he ASSUMED i wasnt home
      Now he send my packages other places dont deliver and now he ruined my son xmas by doing the same thing i need help
      Tenants willing to testify !

United Parcel Service [UPS] — ground

If you want to ever receive a pic package in timely fashion deliver to the proper address in the proper time...

United Parcel Service [UPS]delivery

Bonnie Cole cell [protected] [protected]@gmail.com 1Z7270660330702775 This package and another one with my poor mom's medical supplies from Amazon was delayed for 3 days unlike the 5 other packages that was delayed for only one (1) day during this holiday season there is absolutely no reason for this delay on top of that the 2 packages arrived at 8:30pm and the driver sat them at the top step away from front door so we would not hear him but he put on his computer that it was placed at front door my item cost $100 and left it at 8:30pm without ringing the Doorbell so ONLY when my dog bark that I looked out I see the delivery guy across the street and I said why didn't you ring the doorbell he said we do not ring this late we'll why not because cause a cat or deer or thief could have stole my package he would not have awaken anyone it would have been very considered to let us know but it was very inconsiderate to leave it out in the moisture and rain and bugs my one box was dented so badly and opened I'm very disappointed I have it on my cameras

• Za
            zack2 Jan 06, 2018

Agree 100% - You will not get the truth - they will tell you anything on the phone and post anything on tracking website to cover themselves. I will be calling local TV station after my recent experience in Raleigh, NC. We should get together and file class action for all information posted that was wrong. Also, all the money lost for not receiving items on time.

United Parcel Service [UPS] — undelivered package

There was a new driver on the route for my deliveries out of the Harvey office. The driver stated that my...

United Parcel Service [UPS]driver

The driver that delivers to us on Sokokis Rd in Parsonsfield Maine is rude and ridiculous.
          He made it very clear he did not like coming down our road. Correct me if I am wrong but he chose the job he has.
          He literally got off his truck and heaved our package onto our cement stairs. My husband purchased a gift for me from LL Bean and it was breakable. Luckily it didn't break. However another package containing a bike for our daughter was beat to hell. Rips in the box, dents and holes.
          Today he chose to not come down with a package which is fine however instead of hooking it to the mailbox he threw it in the snow and it was getting plowed. COME on!!! This guys is terrible.

United Parcel Service [UPS]delivery

Our delivery was originally scheduled for Wednesday, December 13, 2017. On Thursday, December 21, we received 3 postcards stating that our packages had been in the warehouse 40 miles away for previous 8 days with no attempt to redeliver. Upon receiving these cards, we called the local warehouse and were assured that the delivery would be today, December 22. Around 5 pm, we saw the truck across the road at our neighbors. We turned on our garage light and opened the garage door. No attempt was made by the driver to deliver our packages. Our driveway was clear to the dirt. We operate a small Christmas tree farm, and had approximately 80 cars and trucks with trailers during this time period. None had a problem with our driveway or turn around area. We have had deliveries to our door from FedEX and the US Postal service. We plan to contact Amazon to cancel these orders and will seek to do business with the USPS and FedEx for our future business.

5:00 pm Friday 22, 2017
              I live at 1927 Tanager Ave Lehigh Acres Florida [protected]

Your UPS driver came down Richland Ave like he was in a quarter mile race
              Richland is a side street. Basically, I live on the corner of Richland and Tanager.
              If you google it you will see. I'm the only house. I just got my grandkids inside to eat I'm so glad I did they might have gotten hit on their bicycles

I understand it's holidays and people are waiting for packs but that is so uncalled for. That person in that UPS truck is going to kill someone.

This will be the second time in the last 6 months that I'm complaining.
              The last time I spoke to someone on the phone and supervisor was suppose to have gotten back to me, no one ever did.

Next time I will involve the police and demand this individual to be fired

Frank Romano

United Parcel Service [UPS] — driver

The ups van driver was on the DO NOT ENTER road in Columbus Ohio 43220 at about 2:20 pm on 12/22/17. At...

United Parcel Service [UPS]ups my choice

1 day service package not delivered on time.Could not get an estimate on delivery window for rescheduled date.Getting the run around in regards to obtaining refund for services not provided.Told that shipper has to request refundbon behalf of myself.The shipper told me that ups is to refund me directly being that i paid the 25.00 charge for 1 day service.

United Parcel Service [UPS]package delivered to wrong address

i sent a package from Massachusetts to North Carolina, well it was delivered to the wrong address as UPS wrote wrong address on the label. My package is missing, not sure who received it, I want this investigated, there are over $400 dollars worth of merchandise in that box that was supposed to get delivered before 12/25/2017. The address of the UPS store where I mailed it is, 733 Turnpike Street North Andover MA [protected].

United Parcel Service [UPS]delivery

On 12-19-17 a delivery by UPS was left at the front door of our home.
                    My husband and I were both at home and when this package was left there was no knock at the door and they did not ring the door bell. Without knowledge that this package was there we did not find it until 12-20-17 at 7:00 am. It was a stormy warm night and upon finding the package we saw that it was a turkey and did not need to stay out all night. The box was clearly marked perishable so we had to throw the product away.
                    When I called UPS customer care to check this delivery I was told that UPS does not require their drivers to knock or ring the door bell.
                    Please advise the outcome of this situation. This was a gift from a vendor and we were not aware that it was coming to us. Please advise.
                    Linda Wicker
                    [protected]

United Parcel Service [UPS]1ze80e404248821930

On 12-21-17, I sat in my house all day waiting for 2 important packages to be delivered. Finally at 9:30 pm, the UPS truck arrived. The driver left 1 package on my doorstep, but the most important package (signature required) was not there. I asked the driver about the other package. He told me that he didn't see it. I then explained the importance of the package and gave him a description of the size of the box and that it was a signature required package. He told me that he knew it was signature required and that there were other trucks in the area still delivering packages, that it was probably on another truck. I had serious doubts whether he was telling me the truth, as it was already 9:30 at night and I could not imagine other trucks still delivering packages. I then came in my house and told my wife that the UPS driver just lied to me, probably because it was late and he wanted to go home. The driver was a black man and not my normal driver. I want this complaint to go on his employee record and a follow up call or email. It seems as if few people actually do there job anymore, there should be consequences for failure to do your job. I got an email from UPS that the receiver (me) was not available at the time of 1st delivery attempt. That is a lie and unacceptable. Now it looks like I'll have to stay home and wait another day... why ?

United Parcel Service [UPS] — 1zf931e90341231701

The above is the tracking number for the package that was delivered to my home at around 7:30 PM thi...

Saint Ann

United Parcel Service [UPS] — the driver

12/21 1:30 pm i seen a ups truck drive pass my house so i walked up to the truck & asked the driver if he had...

United Parcel Service [UPS][protected]

I just had an oversized package delivered by UPS.The driver left the package on my front steps without ringing the doorbell or knocking on the door. My package could have been stolen easily like they have been before.I saw the driver before he left, called out to him.He ignored me.I filed a complaint against this same driver before for doing the same thing.If I could control who delievrers my packages when I order from various companies, I tell them NOT to use UPS!!!

United Parcel Service [UPS]package never been delivered and now returning it to shipper mean while package was paid for and needed as a business we are running

We orders a part paid for the part and shipment since Dec 07, waited for the package to arrive witch it never did called every day after Dec 8, the ups office where the package was kept and everyday they would give us an excuse why the package was no delivered, everyday would be a new driver and that driver couldn't find the address in the mean while the address is in Google and I provided my cell number every time I called so the driver would get in contact with me if they had a problem witch they never did. Finally spoke to a supervisor of the location on Dec 19 witch said to me don't worry we will deliver the package tomorrow Dec 20 from 8 am to 5pm I found a driver that knows exactly the location. Today Dec 20 I call back to make sure they will deliver the package and for my surprise they are saying now that they returned the package to the shipper witch make no sense the package is paid for and I don't even have the shippers information so now who is going to pay me back the money from the part that I ordered why would they even send it back when they promise to deliver it today or was that a quick way to get me off the phone

United Parcel Service [UPS]driver

I would like for someone to call me. I had rented a house off of John Thomas Keene a route driver for ups bluefield wv small package. While on the clock delivering his packages he went to my husbands job and disclosed personal info about our finances and bills. He has threatened my husband and myself to other employees at EIS where my husband works. My husband is off work due to injury and we have had several calls about JT speaking about our personal business and threats. If I need to I'll get a lawyer. [protected]

RESOLVED

I need this taken down. I didn’t realize this wasn’t ups complaints. And I put personal info on there of mine.

United Parcel Service [UPS]ups not delivering packages when they say

I have 3 packages scheduled for delivery today. My Estimated delivery time was 1:45-5:45pm. One of the packages I have to sign for. It is now after 9pm & still no delivery. I called UPS Customer Support & was told that I shouldn't be mad because my packages won't be delivered today & then the [censor] put me back in the queue. I spent almost 8 hours waiting for my packages & now you guys are telling me it won't be delivered as scheduled. Who is going to reimburse me for my time. Why can't your drivers notify a central office when deliveries cannot be made so customers don't have to waste their valuable time. — smdh