U-Haul — traffic ticket fee
Subject: U-Haul Phantom Traffic Ticket/Fee?
Interested in knowing if anyone else has experienced, after returning a U-haul rented moving truck back to U-haul, and after U-haul re-takes possession, later receiving notice that U-haul claims to have paid on your behalf a $25 traffic/parking ticket/citation (or any amount) with a $30 administrative fee (or any amount) and a $25 penalty (or any amount). Also you were charged an environmental fee. Basically, you know that YOU the customer did not personally receive the citation. The collection company hired by U-haul also tries to get the you to pay this alleged and disputed debt. No proof or validation of the actual citation, time, date, charges/grounds for the citation is ever produced.
More U-Haul Complaints & Reviews
- Uhaul - refuel policy unfair to the consumer
- Uhaul - scam charges
- Movinghelp.com Partnered With U-haul - flawed review system do not trust it!
- U-Haul - unauthorized charges
- Uhaul - truck rental
- U-Haul - truck rental
- U-Haul International - issue with owner after renting a uhaul trailer
- Uhaul - $19.95 a day rental scam
- Uhaul - I will not be using uhaul again and advise others to find somewhere else for their moving needs
- U-Haul - horror story and do not recommend them