Menu
U-Haul International
customer service contacts

U-Haul International
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

177 complaints
40 resolved 137 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of U-Haul International. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Roadside Assistance
2 4
More phone numbers

U-Haul International website

What category is U-Haul International related to?

U-Haul International is related to the Car Rental category.

What are the social media accounts of U-Haul International?

What is U-Haul International's Facebook?
Connect with U-Haul International via Facebook at U-Haul International
What is U-Haul International's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to U-Haul International on YouTube at U-Haul International
What is U-Haul International's LinkedIn?
See U-Haul International's portfolio on LinkedIn at U-Haul International

Overview of U-Haul International complaint handling

177 U-Haul International reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 10, 2006. The latest review Rent a truck was posted on May 25, 2022. The latest complaint overcharging was resolved on Aug 19, 2014. U-Haul International has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 177 reviews. U-Haul International has resolved 40 complaints.

About U-Haul International

Founded in 1945, U-Haul is the industry leader in do-it-yourself moving and self-storage with more than 21,000 locations across the U.S. and Canada.

Additional information

Locations

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with U-Haul International?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with U-Haul International Customer Service. Initial U-Haul International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for U-Haul International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about U-Haul International. Discuss the issues you have had with U-Haul International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest U-Haul International’s complaints

K
9:39 pm

U-Haul International - Rent a truck

I reserved a truck on Monday 05/23/2022. Got to location for it to be closed and my reservation cancelled 45 to the place for them to make reservation at another place costing me another fee. Get there to uhaul having a system outage. Now. I’m stuck on side of road in not a very safe neighborhood. To be told they have ETA as to when system would be back up...

F
3:50 pm

U-Haul International - Trailer Warranty

On 02/05/2022, I attended the 2275 Barton St E, Hamilton ON location and dealt with Colin Weese. I am very concerned about this young man's response to this situation. On 28/4/2022, I spoke with Customer Service clearly identifying the fact that I could not locate my receipt for a trailer hitch that I had installed in 2009. This hitch had a lifetime...

B
1:21 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

U-Haul International - Charges on acct

My sister Kim Baird rented a uhaul in Tennessee and I called in to pay for the first 4 days. I called back again and paid for an additional 3 days. At NO POINT did anyone tell me that my card would be kept on file an ALL charges would be debited. I am now out $468.00 on charges I did not approve. I have contacted the local uhaul in Kinsport and spoken to...