U-Haul — unauthorized charges
On 10-30-06 I rented a 26 ft truck from U Haul in Springfield Ill to drive to Urbandlae Iowa. On The u haul in Spfld said I should return the truck to the closest store or to ANY U-Haul dealer so thats what I did. On arriving there , there was 4 other men trying to return trucks get hitches put on their cars etc. There was only one young man there who didn't seem to know what to do. The other people and myself were us set about the treatment we were receiving and everyone was upset. I told the guy I was leaving the truck in a lot next door and gave him the key since everything was ok with the truck he said OK.I had put in the same gas it had when I got it in Springfield . On receiving my credit card bill in Nov. I saw an unauthorized charge of $87.24. I did not know about it till i got the bill. I called U haul in Iowa and they said I returned the truck to the wrong store. As I said the Man In Spfld Il. told me to take it to ANY U Haul dealer. I want the charge reversed on my credit card as it was unauthorized and fraudulent. Thank You Candy enders.
More U-Haul Complaints & Reviews
- Uhaul - refuel policy unfair to the consumer
- U-Haul - traffic ticket fee
- Uhaul - scam charges
- Movinghelp.com Partnered With U-haul - flawed review system do not trust it!
- Uhaul - truck rental
- U-Haul - truck rental
- U-Haul International - issue with owner after renting a uhaul trailer
- Uhaul - $19.95 a day rental scam
- Uhaul - I will not be using uhaul again and advise others to find somewhere else for their moving needs
- U-Haul - horror story and do not recommend them