Truworthsunethical behavior from a call centre agent

A

I called Truworths [protected] at around 16h15PM and an agent (with a coloured female tone) answered my call.
I felt she was rude to me as the line inbetween was not clear and the way she raised her voice. When I enquired about the bad line I could pick up a temper from her which I did not appreciate.
When I confronted her about it I received a very sarcastic response saying "I am actually not rude"
I was a bit annoyed about her tone and asked to speak to her manager or supervisor, SHE HANGED ME UP RIGHT THERE!!!
I followed up with another call as I thought I am not going to let her go, pity I did not get her name. I spoke to a supervisor named Widaad Samsodin who gently assisted me with my query with Truworths and asked her to follow up with my complaint towards the unpleasant lady.

I trust this channel will assist in identifying this rude person and discipline them for their behavior at customer services.
I am very disappointed at Truworths. I feel like paying off this account and closing it, publicise this womans behavior and never recommend anyone to open an account with you due to this unethical behavior experience.