Trend Micromalicious slander about my website

This company has taken it upon themselves to announce in writing when going to our website that: "Trend Micro has confirmed that this website can transmit malicious software or has been involved in online scams or fraud". We are not guilty of anything of the such. I just contacted their corporate headquarters in California and cannot TALK TO A PERSON to find out #1 WHERE this information came from; #2 what gives them the RIGHT to post this false information about ones' business website; and #3 under WHAT verification system do they use before posting this malicious information on the web! Do you know what I was told? to give them my email and they would send an email and I can email them the information.. that there is NO OE there i can personally talk to. What a bunch of CRAP. I WILL IMMEDIATELY BE UNINSTALLING THIS VIRUS protection from my computer and would suggest you do the same and no longer do business with such an UNETHICAL COMPANY!...

Matthew Costello Nov 10, 2014

My site has also been maligned in this way. I have a subscription for regular monitoring and cleaning of my site with on of the best companies out there. As far as I can tell, Trend Micro returns false positives on a regular basis and are not forthcoming with their evidence to support these claims.

Maria Baez Nov 28, 2013

Trend micro Antivirus is charging me extra after i paid a renewel for two years. they are charging me $35.95 for no reason at all i would love for this to get fixed and my money returned to my card. their service is horrible because i couldnt reactivate the year i had left just because i did a clean up on my computer. I would like for you to solve this problem as soon as possible because i didnt authorize them to charge that money i would consider this as froud from their part. Horrible company i already stopped using their service and never again using it.

• Ed
    Edward bossom Jun 07, 2013

My checking account was charged for Trend renewel on 6/2/2013 #7400682 but my laptop computer has a pop up that says it is not covered

• Ve
    Veronica Roman Apr 05, 2013

A charge from Trend Micro Antivirus placed a charge in my bank account without my authorization. I need for this transaction to be corrected. I need to speak to a representative/ get a hold of someone to help me take care of this matter. My telephone number is [protected].
    Veronica Roman

• Le
    leigh8874 Mar 23, 2013

I did not authorize a renewal of this antivirus and it was charged to my credit card. I don't have that computer anymore and am not going to pay for someone else to use this expensive service. Please refund my account of 87.63.

• Up
    upset20121 Dec 15, 2012

i updated to the program when i got a new computer and only after i paid for it found out it did not work with this computer . i have found no way to get a refund or even remove it of this computer

• Bi
    Billie Jo Area Nov 26, 2012

Trend Micro charged $87.93 to my debit card with out my permission and I want a refund now. I do not have that computer that I had before when I purchased it for $69.18 on Nov. 21, 2011.

• Kr
    Kristin L Larson Nov 20, 2012

I had a charge place on my checking account and did not authorize it for $76.90 by Tredn Micro. I need this credited back to my account. I should have received notification before the charge was taken out of my account.

• Mi
    Michele Laramore Aug 18, 2012

Was billed on a Saturday when I couldn't contact Trend Micro or my bank. It was unauthorized charges. They had already charged my account for the year. I will not be using Trend Micro ever again.

• Se
    Sewnsew2 Jun 12, 2012

I was advised that my virus protection had run out and I could renew at that time. I did that, and printed the invoice. When my credit card statement came in, I saw I was charged twice for Trend Micro and neither of the charges was the same as on my invoice. I will gladly pay the proper cost, but in the meantime, I would like the improper charges dropped from my credit card. Thank you.

• Ka
    Karin Trevena May 19, 2012

I did not renew or order this
    Please refund $ 62.96 charged on [protected] immediatly.

Shame on you for ruining your good reputation.

Karin Trevena

chrystal1 Apr 01, 2012

I have an unauthorized charge for 99.54 to my USAA bank account for DRI Trend Micro. This is a joke and I can't believe how many people are getting ripped off for this. I no longer have the computer it use to be on. I want this money back on my account NOW!!

Thanks

chrystal rice

• Kp
    #kp2012 Mar 24, 2012

I received a random bill from DRI* Trend Micro for $35.95 for something I did not order. I demand that this be removed immediately. If not, I will take up a formal complaint with the state. I didn't even know what this was until I googled it.

• Da
    David L Erickson Mar 16, 2012

On Mar 7, 2012 I was charged $71.95 for ?? (I'm guessing a renewal on trend micro security I no longer use on an old computer). This was charged to my credit account without my approval or written notice! Please credit my credit card account NOW!!!
    Thank You!
    David Erickson

• Ms
    mstephens0811 Dec 15, 2011

Trend Micro charges my credit card for the last 2 years for $35.95 for something I never purchase???I have it disputed...Now I just block in my credit card account, and hopefully I'll not have to deal with this anymore!!!

BeenScamedAgain Dec 01, 2011

Good luck... As long as you have the same credit card numbers, they guess at the expiration date and charge you ( that is what the girl told me tonight on the phone as I was charged over $70.00 on a product that I have not used in over three years.) ILLEGAL!!! They are sending an e-mail to my old account that say's * If you do not reply to this e-mail we will charge you for this service* My old account is dead, Verizon Internet has closed in my are over three years ago, that e-mail address went away with Verizon. Sent the e-mail back in past years when I had Verizon to not charge and guess what...CHARGED. I have fought this company for over three years and NEVER got my money back...NEVER!!! Being that I used a VISA debit card my bank has told me they can NOT do a dispute the charges deal. My only option is to cancel the whole checking account and Debit card, open a new one and wait 10 days to get my debit card.., .Not to mention filling out papers and redirecting my check from work to a new account ( Electronic deposit only..ugg) 10 day wait on that too...what a mess this company is. I am posting on ANY and every board I can. Unfortunately it's a foreign owned and ran company, most likely not much we can do. they have USA address but it is NOT ran or owned here.

BeenScamedAgain Dec 01, 2011

Three years in a row, using an expired VISA debit card..Trend Micro has managed to charge me over $70.00 for a product I no longer use. When I asked how the heck this can go through my bank account I was told they guess at expired card dates...UNREAL. For three years I have had to call and fight for my money back on a product I have not used nor do I even have it installed in my computer! Every year they take my new e-mail address but still manage to send itheir * if you do not respond to this e-mail we will charge you* to an old address that does not even exist anymore ( Verizon internet closed down in my area) . If you do not respond to the e-mail it charges your account. If it does not go through, they GUESS at your new expiration date on your debit card and go a head and place the order! I did manage to get a refund started...it has NEVER worked in the past so I'm guessing this will not happen again this year... Now I have to cancel my whole banking system, change the way my pay check is electronically delivered ( 10 days wait on that, screws up my bill paying, and start over. Biggest scam rip off company going out there is Micro Trend. * Buyer beware* of this foreign company.

• Ba
    baron52 Nov 25, 2011

I renewed my annual subscription to Trend Micro recently. When I received my credit card statement I found that I was charged a extra $67.20. I would like to have my credit card refunded for that amount.

• To
    Tomasito Nov 21, 2011

I was not knowledgeable about my credit card rights. Call the credit card customer service to "dispute" (to use their lingo) your erroneous $71.95 charge. They may send you a form to fill out, or just talk to the you. After sending you a form, fill it out and return it with relevant papers, such a copies of receipts, etc. After 60 days or sooner, the credit card company should credit you $71.95. I did it about 5 times in 10 years with 2 credit card companies, and my credit card was credited with the right amount with no problem. I suspect in the 60 days, the credit card company actually contacts the company that charged you to verify your case. Hope this works for you.

• Cl
    c l murphy Nov 21, 2011

trend micro charged my credit card 71.95 for a security scan program i did not order or aurthorize. they have agreeded to refund the money within 5 to 7 business days i will post more in 5 to 7 business days but this is credit card fraud and i will contact the secret service and file charges. If anyone is interrested in a live contact number to the sales dept here is one i used . [protected] good luck

• Ci
    Circle Plumbing and Heating Oct 25, 2011

We have received 2 charges on our credit card for dri*trend micro orderfind.com mn on 10/5 and 10/6 both for $62.95. We do not use this software anymore. Unless you can show that this was indeed a legitimate charge from our company I want these charges credited immediately and notification sent to my e-mail that this has been done.

Tammy Wondzell
    Circle Plumbing and Heating
    [email protected]

• Na
    nancy payton Sep 23, 2011

I did not authorized this bill

• Ju
    Julie Kook Sep 03, 2011

I was billed $35.95 for annual Trend Micro - auto bill on my credit card. Billing date was 8/19/2011.
    The computer that this service was billed for is no longer in use so I did not receive acknowledgment of the billing and was not able to dispute the billing.
    I would like this charge to be removed from my credit card charge.

• Jj
    JJ230 Aug 05, 2011

I also was charged 62.00 without my consent. Stay clear of them! I filed a complaint but still have to pay since the credit card company said I gave them my card number. I have had to change my card number because of them! They are dishonest and sneaky. How do you get a hold of them to cancel? They make sure it is not easy to. Shame Shame!

• Ra
    Radine B. Weedon Aug 03, 2011

Trend Micro renewed my subscription without my approval. I do not want Trend Micro any longer. Please refund my payment to my credit card.

• St
    Stephanie A Aug 01, 2011

The same thing just happened to me. I contacted my bank to report fraudulent charges. Currently going through the hassle of not having a debit card for 5 to 7 days, and I can only hope the charges get reversed. I am really upset abut this.

• St
    Stephanie A Aug 01, 2011

I was charged $35.95 by Trend Micro. I did not authorize these charges. I had to file a fraud claim with my bank and will be without a debit card for 5 to 7 days. Hopefully I will get my money back. I am highly upset!

Mary Walters Jun 12, 2011

have sent in complaint and have heard zilch from you. my computer has no protection from this company, even though I'vc paid and it has been deducted from checking acct. Trend Micro has not enabled this software, keep getting pop ups stating service has expired. Want money back or service turnrd on.
    Mary Walters
    [protected]
    [email protected]

• Lo
    Lowell Teagle Jun 11, 2011

They E-mail me and said they would take a year payment out for my yearly coverage. I filled out the place on the E-mail to stop the coverage and payment and sent it in. My old computer had crash and I had boutht a new one and a new dish. They went and charge my credit card $62.95
    Lowell K. Teagle

• Ke
    Kelbel2010 May 26, 2011

I see that a lot of people have had problems with various antivirus software and the "website" www.myord.commn. I recently got charged for services that I did not receive or sign up for and am trying to find a way to get my money back. Trend, Norton, and others are very reputable companies with good software, but someone or they themselves are taking advantage of people by charging for services not rendered.

• Pe
    Pete PC May 21, 2011

I was charged 76.99 that I did not order . It was on my May statement.

It states:
    04/18/11 04/19/11 Trend Micro $ 76.99
    WWW.MYORD>COMMN
    [protected]

I want this charge removed & credit my account with $76.99.

Nina Wilson

• Rc
    R. Cottle May 16, 2011

Please remove this from my credit card that I did not order from trend micro for $66.88.

• McSleepersMagoo May 11, 2011

TREND MICRO ARE HACKERS and BANK OF THE WEST are allowing them to ROB ME BLIND!!Charged my bank account for $64.78 and it was UNAUTHORIZED! Just because 2 years ago I bought their Trend Micro System Anti-Virus for 1 year only using my old bank account that is now closed, how in the HE√√ did they think to have the nerve to charge my new bank account number!! I don't even use the old email address anymore. TREND MICRO are HACKERS. I disputed the charge with my bank "Bank of the WEST" and they had me fill out an affidavit. My account was refunded $64.78 2 weeks ago and I received a letter from them stating that because TREND MICRO has my name and address and card number, they have the right to receive payment from me for a product they list as "Titanium Internet Security - 1 year"! And I don't even have the the product! So they may have well picked my pocket stealing my money and BANK of the WEST is allowing them to rob me blind!!

betty edwards Apr 22, 2011

WAS CHARGED 35.95 ON MY CREDIT CARD, DID NOT ORDER IT.

• Mi
    Miguel Quinonez Apr 16, 2011

Charge me in my account for an antivirus software that I didn't ask for and I didn't consent '
    the order # [protected] and it was placed in my account the date 4/12/2011. I would like my money back
    as soon as possible

• Ph
    phnxpete Apr 11, 2011

at some point companies like trend Micro rather than opting in just automatically put any buyers on automatic renewal. When you ordered last year there was a small disclaimer that you have automatic renewal. If you login to your account check the settings and you should see automatic renewal. I find the practice underhanded and more out in the open. also the automatic standard should be not to renew annually unless requested

• Ca
    Carol Mraz Apr 11, 2011

I was notified by Card Services that I had a charge of $62.95 on a credit card.
    Was asked if I had made this purchase or was it a fraudulant purchase? I did not authorize this purchase from Trend Mrico. Last year I purchased virus protection from them. I have purchased another brand this year. If they have automaticlly re-newed this product, I wish to have that stopped.

Sincerely
    Carol Mraz

• Lo
    LOIS RHODEN Apr 06, 2011

i noticed this on my bank account and i did not order this please refund immediately i have a bounced item because of this of 27.50

• Di
    DianeCL Mar 24, 2011

Trend Midro charged our credit card without authorization or notification.

• Ba
    barenecessities Mar 21, 2011

I would like to get a refund of $38.93 that was charged to my account. I no longer have the computer that I had trend micro installed on.