Having problems with Kaspersky Lab?

Kaspersky Lab Customer Service Contacts

1866 328 5700 (United States)
+7 495 797 8700 (Head Office, Russia)
+1 781 503 1818 (United States)
+44 203 549 3499 (United Kingdom)
+65 68 702 320 (Singapore)
+27 117 832 424 (South Africa)
39A/3 Leningradskoe Shosse

1 Harbourfront Place #09-05/06, Harbourfront Tower One, Singapore 098633

South Africa
Building 15, Thornhill Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand, South Africa
Turkey
Ağaoğlu My Prestige, Barbaros Mah.Sarkaç Sok. №:1, Kat: 11 Daire:91-92, Ataşehir, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
Office 2201, 22nd Floor, Arenco Tower, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, PO Box 502849, United Arab Emirates

Brazil
Avenida Queiroz Filho, 1700 Torre A Cj 803, Zip 05319-000, São Paulo / State: SP / Country – Brazil

Mexico
Mercaderes 20, of. 502, Col. San José Insurgentes, C.P. 03900, México, D.F.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kaspersky Lab Customer Service. Initial Kaspersky Lab complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kaspersky Lab above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kaspersky Lab. Discuss the issues you have had with Kaspersky Lab and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kaspersky Lab Complaints & Reviews

Kaspersky LabKaspersky Internet Security

Tried to resolve a problem to get my activation code reactivated and your tech support tried to get more money from me to reactivate when I already paid for. Crooks working for your internet antivirus trying to rip off a middle aged women with a disability. This happened early today. The Tech support was really rude asking me for more money when I already paid for a subscription .It happened today on January 20 2021. How dare these people that work for you ask for money when I already had a paid subscription. All I wanted was help to reactivate my subscription that has already been bought and paid for. How very disappointed I am with this Company Kaspersky Internet Antivirus. My name is Zulmira rogers and I live in Canada. I want this properly investigated and to notify me at [protected]@hotmail.com.

Kaspersky LabKaspersky total security

I applied for Kaspersky total security on 8 January 2021 as my licence expired. Hence a sum of Rs.1826.25 was debited to avenues ...Ref.no.IGAKFIVWF2 FROM STATE BANK OF INDIA, Chennai 600020. I did not receive any activating code and so could not activate it.. Hence I request the payment of my money to be returned to me as the activating code was not received by me and I could not install the security.
    K.Srinivasan

Kaspersky LabUnauthorized credit card charge

on credit card statement it states DRI*Kaspersky Lab orderfind.com IRL £49.99 date charged 22 November 2020
      I no longer need this, having purchased a Kaspersky total security package for 10 devices in 2020. 3VD8G-4ZEXJ-GWNB1-2GQBS

Please refund the money to my credit card account
      Mr Colin C Vanstone

KasperskyUnauthorized credit card charges

DRI Kaspersky Lab orderfind.com 114.77$ was charged to my VISA CARD. I did not authorize this. I have no idea what this is about.

I already have Kaspersky Total Security installed. Some guy called me from Kaspersky on Tuesday November 10, inquiring about my Kaspersky. He said he would call me Thursday but never did. The number was [protected]. Now I receive this bill.

Kaspersky LabOver charged my credit card

On 6/16/20 I was charged $95.39 and again on 9/17/20.
          I was charged o my discover card on both dates. I don't recall allowing any charges.
          My Name is:
          William P. Reese
          261 Princess St.
          Hanover, Pa. 17331
          [protected]
          email [protected]@gmail.com
          Please correct this error.
          Thanks

Aug 21, 2020

Kaspersky Lab — Total security

Your subscription renewal was successful Dear Stephen Rubin, We’re pleased to tell you that your...

Aug 11, 2020

Dri Kaspersky Lab — Unauthorized credit card charges

Although I cancelled my DRI Kaspersky Lab account at least five years ago for Internet Protection Service...

Kaspersky LabKaspersky total security

I have been charged for another 2 years of service I did not agree to and do not want. 2C2FCB72-E7F0-4B04-99B5-080DAEFC5F18. I notified them by email and got no response. I had no advance warning and no option to cancel. Their policy of forcing service on a consumer is a good reason never to do business with them again. I want a cancellation and refund.

Kaspersky LabUnauthorized charges

My credit card was charged twice:
              (1) Transaction date May 29, 2018 = $147.11
              Posting date May 30, 2018

(2) Transaction date May 30, 2020 = $170.16
              Posting date June 1, 2020

I never registered with this company and I already changed this credit card early part of 2020 - thus I wonder why Dri Kaspersky Lab orderfind.com was able to charge this year again on my credit card. Attached as pages of my credit card bank statements showing the charges.
              Thank you.

Unauthorized charges
              Unauthorized charges

KasperskyUnauthorized charge from my bank account

I was charged 69 us $ form my bank account without my knowledge on 15th june. I tried to contact the kaspersky lab but they could not help me in anyway. The transaction has happened in the name of dri kaspersk and the kaspersky lab was not able to identify this transaction. Currently I deleted my account fearing that I might be charged again without my knowledge. I would like to recieve a refund on this and this fraud transaction should not happen to anyone.

Unauthorized charge from my bank account

Kaspersky LabDigital river

On 5/17/2020 a charge of $138.60 was put on my credit card. I did not authorize this charge. Telephone # [protected]. This is identified as digital river . Description is dri*kaspersky lab. I donot know who this is - unknown to me.

Kaspersky LabBill

Computer software stores

Transaction date
                    Wed, 02/12/2020

Purchase method
                    Card information stored on file

Post date
                    Wed, 02/12/2020

Recurring billing indicator
                    Y
                    This was billed to my amex on filed I canceled this subscription with them I disputed also yet they still billed my amex again

Kaspersky LabUnsuccessful transaction

Dear Team,
                      Hi. This is Tonmoy Das from Kolkata, India. My license had expired for my desktop account. Hence I tried renewing it online for internet security 1 year 1 pc for rs. 499.50. I have registered myself with my name and mail id as I made an online payment 30th march 2020. The amount was debited from my card. But I didn't receive any confirmation message nor any activation coded. It just displayed a page saying payment not received redirecting to payment gateway. Till date the amount is not returned back to me. I have attached the sms receipt for bank transaction.

I humbly request you to help me with this as soon as possible. Thanking you.

Unsuccessful transaction
                      Unsuccessful transaction

Kaspersky LabNot making refund yet

kaspersky is not sending any proof of initiating a refund
                        I purchased twice by mistake am using one not another I requested a refund instead they are sending me the activation code by email they signed up an agreement of cancellation before

Order ID: [protected]
                        Order Date: 23 March 2020
                        Return Reference Number: [protected]
                        Return Expiration: 31 March 2020

Apr 01, 2020

Kaspersky Lab — Unauthorized credit card charges

I completely deleted my entire kaspersky account, and removed the application from my computer several month...

Kaspersky Internet SecurityKaspersky internet security online purchase

Dear Technical Team,
                          Hi. This is Sivaranjini from Coimbatore, India. My license had expired for my desktop account. Hence I tried renewing it online for Internet security 1 year 1 pc for 499.50 . I registered myself with as DELETED my name and mail id DELETED as I made an online payment 31/03/2020 12:39 wherein my bank account got debited with the above amount. I didn't receive any confirmation message nor any activation coded. It just displayed a page saying payment not received redirecting to payment gateway. I'm just helpless now. I feel I have made a wrong decision by paying online instead making a store purchase. I have attached the sm

Yours sincerely,
                          Sivaranjini R

Kaspersky internet security online purchase

Kaspersky LabNot activated antivirus plant till

I purchase an antivirus plane of Rs 419 through online with my credit card 1st time and by net banking 2nd time but still, I have not got my activation code. What is the reason behind it I do not know? so how can I refund my money or activated my plane? I have already purchase Kaspersky antivirus plant before long and at that time I had not got any problem

• Updated by utpal Malakar · Mar 29, 2020

Today 29-03-2020 I purchases antivirus by online two times, one by my credit card last four digits 3030 and 2nd time by net banking but till now I have not got activated code what is the reason behind it I want to know and how can I refund my money or activated my plane. I am from Assam and I already purchases antivirus plane by online before a long time

Nov 07, 2019

Kaspersky Lab — Fraudulent transaction by kaspersky lab on my citi card

On June 29th, 2019 a fraudulent transaction was posted to my account in the amount of $76.99 using a fake...

Kaspersky Labunauthorized credit card

The 05.10.19 I was charged for the amount of NOK 480.35 from DRI*KASPERSKY LAB, ORDERFIND.COM, IRELAND-computer Software Stores. I have never heard about this company and had never ordered anything. The credit card no: [protected]. The card is now closed. The name is Gerd Britt Strøm and I want to have my money refunded . Please tell me what is going on.

regards

Gerd Britt Strøm

[protected]@online.no

Kaspersky LabKaspersky administration server 10

Dear Team,
                                I am not able to access my administrator server, every time i click on the admin server a window pops up saying "connection to the administrator server failed
                                it have been since last week no access to the server and it don't have the updates from the date too.
                                Please take it on priority and help me to resolve the same.

Thanks and regards,