Having problems with Kaspersky Lab?

1866 328 5700 (United States)
+7 495 797 8700 (Head Office, Russia)
+1 781 503 1818 (United States)
+44 203 549 3499 (United Kingdom)
+65 68 702 320 (Singapore)
+27 117 832 424 (South Africa)
39A/3 Leningradskoe Shosse

1 Harbourfront Place #09-05/06, Harbourfront Tower One, Singapore 098633

South Africa
Building 15, Thornhill Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand, South Africa
Turkey
Ağaoğlu My Prestige, Barbaros Mah.Sarkaç Sok. №:1, Kat: 11 Daire:91-92, Ataşehir, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
Office 2201, 22nd Floor, Arenco Tower, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, PO Box 502849, United Arab Emirates

Brazil
Avenida Queiroz Filho, 1700 Torre A Cj 803, Zip 05319-000, São Paulo / State: SP / Country – Brazil

Mexico
Mercaderes 20, of. 502, Col. San José Insurgentes, C.P. 03900, México, D.F.

Complaints & Reviews

Unauthorized charges

My credit card was charged twice:
(1) Transaction date May 29, 2018 = $147.11
Posting date May 30, 2018

(2) Transaction date May 30, 2020 = $170.16
Posting date June 1, 2020

I never registered with this company and I already changed this credit card early part of 2020 - thus I wonder why Dri Kaspersky Lab orderfind.com was able to charge this year again on my credit card. Attached as pages of my credit card bank statements showing the charges.
Thank you.

Unauthorized charge from my bank account

I was charged 69 us $ form my bank account without my knowledge on 15th june. I tried to contact the kaspersky lab but they could not help me in anyway. The transaction has happened in the name of dri kaspersk and the kaspersky lab was not able to identify this transaction. Currently I deleted my account fearing that I might be charged again without my knowledge. I would like to recieve a refund on this and this fraud transaction should not happen to anyone.

Unauthorized charge from my bank account

Digital river

On 5/17/2020 a charge of $138.60 was put on my credit card. I did not authorize this charge. Telephone # [protected]. This is identified as digital river . Description is dri*kaspersky lab. I donot know who this is - unknown to me.

Bill

Computer software stores

Transaction date
Wed, 02/12/2020

Purchase method
Card information stored on file

Post date
Wed, 02/12/2020

Recurring billing indicator
Y
This was billed to my amex on filed I canceled this subscription with them I disputed also yet they still billed my amex again

Dear Team,
Hi. This is Tonmoy Das from Kolkata, India. My license had expired for my desktop account. Hence I tried renewing it online for internet security 1 year 1 pc for rs. 499.50. I have registered myself with my name and mail id as I made an online payment 30th march 2020. The amount was debited from my card. But I didn't receive any confirmation message nor any activation coded. It just displayed a page saying payment not received redirecting to payment gateway. Till date the amount is not returned back to me. I have attached the sms receipt for bank transaction.

I humbly request you to help me with this as soon as possible. Thanking you.

Not making refund yet

kaspersky is not sending any proof of initiating a refund
I purchased twice by mistake am using one not another I requested a refund instead they are sending me the activation code by email they signed up an agreement of cancellation before

Order ID: [protected]
Order Date: 23 March 2020
Return Reference Number: [protected]
Return Expiration: 31 March 2020

Unauthorized credit card charges

I completely deleted my entire kaspersky account, and removed the application from my computer several month...

Kaspersky internet security online purchase

Dear Technical Team,
Hi. This is Sivaranjini from Coimbatore, India. My license had expired for my desktop account. Hence I tried renewing it online for Internet security 1 year 1 pc for 499.50 . I registered myself with as DELETED my name and mail id DELETED as I made an online payment 31/03/2020 12:39 wherein my bank account got debited with the above amount. I didn't receive any confirmation message nor any activation coded. It just displayed a page saying payment not received redirecting to payment gateway. I'm just helpless now. I feel I have made a wrong decision by paying online instead making a store purchase. I have attached the sm

Yours sincerely,
Sivaranjini R

Kaspersky internet security online purchase

Not activated antivirus plant till

I purchase an antivirus plane of Rs 419 through online with my credit card 1st time and by net banking 2nd time but still, I have not got my activation code. What is the reason behind it I do not know? so how can I refund my money or activated my plane? I have already purchase Kaspersky antivirus plant before long and at that time I had not got any problem

• Updated by utpal Malakar · Mar 29, 2020

Today 29-03-2020 I purchases antivirus by online two times, one by my credit card last four digits 3030 and 2nd time by net banking but till now I have not got activated code what is the reason behind it I want to know and how can I refund my money or activated my plane. I am from Assam and I already purchases antivirus plane by online before a long time

fraudulent transaction by kaspersky lab on my citi card

On June 29th, 2019 a fraudulent transaction was posted to my account in the amount of $76.99 using a fake order #[protected] (I had Not ordered any product in the amount of $76.99). It looked suspicious since the card was not in use and I had not ordered any products online.
I then replied to the fake e-mail address used in the transaction asking them why they charged my account and got the following weird reply:

Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you very much for your interest in our company and our products.
Could you please specify your location (country)?
Best regards,
Secretary | Kaspersky Lab
Direct: +7 797 87 00
39A Leningradskoe shosse, building 3, Moscow, 125212, Russia

One thing to note here is that I am complaining and the anonymous (secretary!) scammer in a foreign country is saying thank you for your interest in our company. That was the first red flag and I contacted CITI to dispute the charge right away. CITI card transferred the money to the online scammer's account in Moscow on the ground that the transaction looked "genuine" (that's another story).
We're in November 2019 and "Kaspersky Lab" has REFUSED to return my money.
Below is the trick that they used:

After lying 3 times (I have e-mails from their online scammers) that they were not able to contact CITI in order to refund my money, they asked for a letter from CITI that shows that the dispute had been removed so that they could refund me. After they got the letter from CITI they recorded in their system that they had refunded the money for the above fake order. If you call them today with the disputed order number, they'll tell you that they refunded the defrauded amount.
The reason is simple. After CITI cleared them, CITI can no longer by law contact them for the defrauded amount. When I contacted the BBB, the mafia boss (likely from Boston MA) said that they had refunded my money. When the BBB asked for the proof of payment, Kaspersky Lab ignored them. Meaning that their foreign agent in Massachusetts is just a shell company used for covering their cyber crimes.

No serious business ignores the BBB requests. This confirms clearly that their BBB membership is just a camouflage for their online scams and I've seen that with another company operated by a foreign secret service that was unmasked by the FBI in 2012.

I am baffled that people around the world dare to even install software from these cyber criminals on their devices when it's widely reported that they fake cyber-attacks in their software in order to convince their victims that they need it.

unauthorized credit card

The 05.10.19 I was charged for the amount of NOK 480.35 from DRI*KASPERSKY LAB, ORDERFIND.COM, IRELAND-computer Software Stores. I have never heard about this company and had never ordered anything. The credit card no: [protected]. The card is now closed. The name is Gerd Britt Strøm and I want to have my money refunded . Please tell me what is going on.

regards

Gerd Britt Strøm

[protected]@online.no

kaspersky administration server 10

Dear Team,
I am not able to access my administrator server, every time i click on the admin server a window pops up saying "connection to the administrator server failed
it have been since last week no access to the server and it don't have the updates from the date too.
Please take it on priority and help me to resolve the same.

Thanks and regards,
Ganesh Jain
Contact [protected]

not receiving activation code

Hi, I bought an Antivirus package on 1st Aug2019 for which an online transfer was made for the amount of Rs 479.20l- on the same day. However I did not receive any acknowledgement from the Kaspersky team nor Activation Code to my email Id. On complaining through mail they mentioned that the mail was sent to [protected]@gmail.com (given)mail Id ..But i am not getting any messages.

renewal problem

Hi,
I received Antivirus renewal package on 18th July 2019 for which an online transfer was made for the amount of Rs 509 on the same day. However I did not receive any acknowledgement from the Kaspersky team. On complaining through mail they mentioned that the mail was sent to sushanth.[protected]@yahoo.com whereas my email id is sushanth.[protected]@gmail.com
There after many mails were sent but there has been no reply from the team. Please look into the matter.

renewal failed, but deducted money from bank

Hello Team, I received a notification to renew my licence today (08/Jul/2019 - 12:40 P.M Indian Time) renewed Kaspersky licence (single device - 1 years) for Rs.299.50/- My bank account has been debited. However, information from Kaspersky website states "Payment not received". Please do needfull.

Mohammed Ubais
+[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

renewal payment not done but bank account debited

Hello Team,

I received a notification to renew my licence.
I have today (07/Jul - 11:20 India Time) renewed Kaspersky licence (single device - 2 years) for Rs.1, 359.15/-

My bank account has been debited.
However, information from Kaspersky website states "Payment not received" and that I should renew soon.

Please check and confirm the payment status.

Thanks,
[protected]@gmail.com

trojan or malware

Date of Incident is [protected]

A malware attack is corrupt my all files.
I am working normally at my office suddenly my all files including my desktop files and local drive files change with extension (.DOCM). When i rename file extension with actually extension and open file a popup message is your file is corrupt or file too large.
Please Help me in this case that how i am fix this.
Its very urgent because its attack on my file server.

• Updated by Azam.IT · Jun 11, 2019

No anyone Support in Pakistan

partial refund not received

With reference to the email below from Customer Services below, despite numerous phone calls and emails, I still have not received the agreed partial refund of a £44.99.

I was asked to pay the full amount of £89.99 and this was taken out of my account on 24/04/19, with an agreement that I would get a partial refund of a £44.99 as I was a loyal customer.

I have checked with my bank and Kapersky still have not credited me £44.99 as agreed.

To-date this has still not happened.

Please will you kindly refund the agreed partial refund of a £44.99.

On Wed, 8/5/19, Kaspersky Lab wrote:

> From: Kaspersky Lab
> Subject: Kaspersky Lab UK - Refund Confirmation (Order #[protected])
> To: m.r.[protected]@btinternet.com
> Date: Wednesday, 8 May, 2019, 17:04
> K
> Dear
> Michael Higgins
> This email is to confirm that a refund has been generated
> for your order.
> If you have any questions about your order please click
> here to see our most frequently asked questions.
> Refund details:
> Order ID:
> [protected]
> Amount:
> £44.99
> Please note: This email message was sent
> from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming
> email. Please do not reply to this message.

web protection

I received a charge on my checking account using my debit card in the amount of 128.39 which I did not authorize. This was on 4/22/19. I called my bank this morning and I am disputing the charge against my account. I have no clue what this is for and did not authorize any renewal of any kind to this company. Please be advised this is a fraud charge.

never authorize to debit my credit card

Today, I received my statement of my credit card Mastercard no:[protected] expire on 05-21 at the...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices