Having problems with Trend Micro?

1888 762 8736 (United States)
1800 642 421 (Australia)
1800 182 288 (Malaysia)
1800 888 6868 (Singapore)
+64 800 003 911 (New Zealand)
+44 203 549 3300 (United Kingdom)
+32 15 281 480 (Belgium & Luxembourg)
+45 43 398 005 (Denmark)
+49 811 8899 0700 (Germany & Austria)
+39 292 5931 (Italy)
+31 202 182 270 (Netherlands)
+852 26 120 099 (Hong Kong)
+91 116 621 3200 (India (New Delhi)
+63 29 956 240 (Philippines)
+27 110 123 609 (South Africa)
+82 25 610 990 (South Korea)
+66 26 350 455 (Thailand)
+84 437 186 424 (Vietnam)
+55 112 149 5655 (Brazil (Sao Paolo)
225 E. John Carpenter Freeway, Suite 1500
Irving, Texas
United States Branches
  • 101 Hudson Street Suite 2202, Jersey City, New Jersey 07424 U.S.A
  • 25531 Commercentre Drive, 2nd Floor, Lake Forest, California 92630 U.S.A
  • 150 S. Los Robles Avenue, Suite 700, Pasadena, California 91101 U.S.A
  • 10101 N. De Anza Blvd., Cupertino, California 95014 U.S.A.
Canada

• Level 1, The Realm 18 National Circuit, Barton, ACT 2600
New Zealand
Level 1, 28 Custom Street East, Auckland 1010

United Kingdom
Podium Level (East), 2 Kingdom Street, Paddington Central, London W2 6BD, United Kingdom

Ireland
Median House, Cork Business & Technology Park, Model Farm Road, Cork, Ireland

Belgium
Mechelen Campus, Building H, Floor 2, Schaliënhoevedreef 20, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium

Denmark

85, rue Albert Premier, 92500 Rueil Malmaison, France

Germany & Austria
Zeppelinstraße 1, 85399 Hallbergmoos, Germany

Italy
  • Edison Park Center, Viale Tomas Edison 110 — Edificio C, 20099 Sesto San Giovanni MI, Italy
  • Via Tiburtina 912, 00156 Rome RM, Italy

Hong Kong
917 9/F Shui On Centre, 6-8 Harbour Road Wanchai, Hong Kong

India
  • 10th floor, EROS Corporate Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019
  • Ground Floor, Platina, Plot № C-59, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051
  • Units № 701 – 702, 7th Floor, Prestige Meridian–I, № 29, Mahatma Gandhi Road, (M.G. Road), Bangalore - 560001
Japan
  • Shinjuku Maynds Tower, 2-1-1 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Japan ZIP 151-0053
  • Nissei Sin-Osaka Bldg. 13F, 3-4-30 Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka 532-0003
  • San F Bldg. 7F, 2-3-7 Hakataeki-mae, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka 812-0011
  • Nagoya Sakura Dori Bldg. 7F, 3-22-24 Marunouchi, Naka-ku, Nagoya-City, Aichi 460-0002
Malaysia
Suite 24-01, Level 24, Integra Tower, № 348, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Philippines
8/F The Rockwell Business, Center Tower 2 Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1600

Singapore
8 Temasek Boulevard, № 09-04/05 Suntec Tower Three, Singapore 038988

South Africa
2nd Floor, Golden Oak Building, Ballyoaks Office Park, 35 Ballyclare Drive, Bryanston, South Africa

South Korea
6FL HongWoo Building 945-1, DaeChi-dong, KangNam-ku, Seoul (135-846)

Taiwan
8F, № 198, Tun-Hwa S. Road, Sec. 2, Taipei 106, Taiwan

Thailand
Central World Tower, 999/9, 44th Floor, Unit 4410 -4412, Rama I Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand

UAE
Unit 3603, Jumeirah Business Center 3, Cluster Y, Jumeirah Lakes Towers
P.O. Box 488075, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vietnam
10th Floor, Vinaconex Building, 34 Lang Ha Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam

Brazil
  • Av. Carlos Gomes, 222 - 8 andar - Centro, 90480-000, Porto Alegre, RS
  • Av. Rio Branco 1 – 12º andar, Grupo 1201 - Centro, 20030-021, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
  • R. Joaquim Floriano, 1120, 2o andar - Itaim Bibi, 04534-004, São Paulo, SP
Mexico
Insurgentes Sur, 688 - piso 6, Col Del Valle, C.P. 03100, México, D.F., Mexico

Complaints & Reviews

unauthorized charge

purchased virus control product once and six months later had an unauthorised charge of 39.95, for renewal. I...

product sucks

Trend micro product sucks!!! I downloaded a trial version, and the software froze my computer. I was not able to delete the software either going control panel or the file itself or even shortcut. The worst is that I was not able to disable the function and it launches as soon as my computer starts, so I must have reboot my computer a hundred times — for real!

I spent two days and read thru various forum, then utilizing my dignostic mode which then allowed me to download software from trend micro in order to remove the original software. What kind of stupid company makes such stupid product for consumer to download another software to remove the original!??! I will never buy trend micro product ever even if the company pays me to do so. Stupid company makes stupid products and I hope they go out of business for wasting my time!!!

• Ha
    Hans husson Oct 26, 2018

I had the same experience it ruind my macbook
    I neede to reinstaal it and buy an osx removal software to properly deinstall this bad software

unauthorised transaction

I made a purchase of microtrend anti virus protection last year. I have never authorised a renewal yet the have gone ahead to authorise a transaction and debited $75.28 to the credit card I used for the original transaction.

billed without authorization

credit card was charged for antivirus which was not authorized. Charges need to be reversed or further action will be taken.

charge on my credit card

I have recieved a charge and do not want the product.Dont know if it is a auto renewal or what but I would...

billed credit card without authorization

Charges applied to my credit card from this company which were not authorized or ordered. I intend to advise...

automatic renewal

Trend Micro automatically renewed my subscription with them, without me wanting them to do so. They used my credit card on 11-20-2009 for this purpose.

• Bu
    Bugged062010 Jun 02, 2010

Same exact thing happened to me. Not only did they do this once to me, I just got my 3rd auto-renewal charge. The first two times they insisted that it would not happen again AND the computer it was on, does not even work. I hope someone who can afford it will sue them. Trend Micro needs to be investigated and audited for their billing practices.

I did not order this product

On 11 / 13 / 09 my chase acct was billed 39. 95 for trend software, which i did not approve or order. Please...

double billed

I was billed twice for a subscription on the same day. Once for $56.51 and once for $60.55. I would like one of these refunded. Candace Miller

renewal

I recently {11/2} had an auto-renewal for trendmicro security and told I was being upgraded. Before upgrade I could designate Spam and it would automatically be transferred from Inbox to Spam box. Now almost all spam remains in Inbox even after it is designated as spam. I haveto then manually designate and move the spam to remove it from the inbox. There is no memory of designated spam and I have to remove it over and over daily, manually. This to me is not a satisfactory upgrade !! Is this a malfunction? Is it correctable?? Please advise!!

erroneous credit card charge

Dear Sir or Madam,

I recently received an erroneous charge on my credit card in the amount of $49.50 for internet security software from Trend Micro Systems. I did not receive any communication regarding whether I wanted to renew this subscription which I do not. This unauthorized transaction was made on 10/10/09. I would appreciate that you promptly credit my account for this unauthorized transaction.

Thank you for your prompt and swift attention,

Erin Schneider

• Re
    retrurnmymoneynow Nov 24, 2009

I have been billed 42.80 on my credit card 11/20/2009 and purchased nothing from your company, EVER! This is not a renewal, nor an original purchase, I have never done business with you and want my money returned immediately!! I also have no issue in contacting the attorney general in this matter. I realize that the amount of money we're talking about is fairly small but it is the principle. I have never chosen to do business with you and you have stolen from me. I look forward to a speedy return of this money.

CHARLENE POWELL Dec 12, 2009

I ALSO GOT CHARGED 44.95 12/11/09 AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THIS AMOUNT CREDITED BACK TO MY CREDIT CARD IMMEDIATLY. I HAVE NOT USED TREND INTERNET SECURITY FOR MORE THEN 9 MONTHS AND NO LONGER NEED THIS SERVICE. HAD CANCELED THIS BACK THEN AND WANT MY MONEY BACK ASAP!!!

• Kl
    klharman Jan 04, 2010

I made an online purchase nov. 10 to continue my trend antivirus coverage...the order was to be charged at $31.95 as per advertised upon purchase...however, my credit card reflects $39.95..which was actually more costly than if I were to purchase the disc and download myself...I have tried on several occasions to get a representative to assist me...with no success, I hope someone will acknowledge this email and help me.

• Rj
    RJS... Oct 27, 2011

I was charged $38.47 for something I have no idea what for. Only used card twice this month. I would like my credit credited for that, amount. I have never heard of DRI*TREND MICRO ORDERFIND.COMMN, and have no idea how they charged my account. I exspect acction to be taken I have already contacted my bank and was advised to attempt to cantact DRI*TREND MICRO ORDERFIND.COMMN. Would exspect action be taken.

unlawful charges for a product I did not order

On november 14, I decided to renewed mt trend antivirus on - line. I used my master card little did I know...

unauthorized monetary withdrawal

An unauthorized pending withdrawal was made from my bank acct on 10/02/2009 in the amount of about $36.00... This is unexcusable and should not have been done w/o the account holders consent... The company holding that website should not be trusted and a full investigation is in progress.

charged twice for sw on 29 Sep 09

Ordered trend micro software on 29 september 2009. Successfully downloaded and installed the program. However I was billed twice for the program.

The following was copied from my bank of america statement:

Pending
Checkcard dri*digitalr iver. WWW.MYORD.COM... debit pending
-$99.94

$1, 367.65

Robert w. Kille
[protected]@rt66.com

billed for services

I was charge on my credit card to renew my security virus program to detect for virus on my computor. This was renewed on 07 / 18 / 2009. Which was posted on my credit card statement as of today, i do not have the renewal. This company charged my credit card in the amount of 57. 94. I find that this is a scam to make the customer feel that they are going to receive the services that they have paid for. I would like to have a refund or upgrade and renew the services that they warrant to to deliver.

• We just renewed our virus protection. Just got it back on our computer anyway. Now it comes up that its expired. It just read that we had until the end of the year, which is crazy because on April 4, 2009, we renewed it. So would think it would be good until April, 2010. Tried to call the 800 number on the folder which the disc came in, and we were told to go to the website. Hopefully it gets straightened out. Virgie and Dick Kraayenbrink Pella Iowa

• Ro
    Rosemarie B. Gilbert Oct 15, 2009

Hi on May 10, 2009 I paid for Trend Micro anti Virus for my computor. A couple of weeks ago I had extensive work done to my computor but unfortunately they deleted my downloads. Please send me my protection to update. Rosemarie B. Gilbert or [email protected] Thank Yolu

• Bu
    bURRELL j. lEITHMAN Oct 26, 2009

I AM BEING ASKED TO RENEW MY CONTRACT AND I JUST RECEIVED MY STATEMENT(VISA) AND YOU HAVE BEEN PAID. I AM TRYING TO CALL YOU TO TALK TO A PERSON. WHERE IS YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

• Ka
    Kayfuller Oct 27, 2009

For the past three months I have been getting charges from this compay. I want my money back!

• Jb
    j-bowz10 Nov 01, 2009

i was recently charged for this renewal and i was not notified. i would like my money returned promptly because i do not even need this trend micro anti virus for my computer. i would also like to be taken off of any type of list that i may currently be on so that i do not get money taken from my account without being notified from now on thank you.

• Te
    Terry Dennis Nov 16, 2009

I have been charged by Dri*Trend Micro orderfind. and did not order this and would like it removed from my charge.

• Pa
    Paul Padilla Sep 02, 2011

I was "double billed" for DRI Trend Micro antivirus ...very unethical of them to bill you for twice or more than the going rate...I disputed the charge on the credit card...will look for another antivirus program with a better reputation than Trend Micro.

auto renew despite having e-mailed to cancel

I specifically went on trend micros web site to cancel the auto renewal, and it was renewed any way. When I called to complain, I was told I would be transferred to a supervisor, put on hold and eventually cut off. This pattern repeated each time I called back. This is clearly a scam.

did not get this product

I try to order the tend micro anti virus for my computer and you could not do it that night that i tryed my husband seen you message back to me we tryed 2 times and could not get it so it did not go throught and yoy had no right to take the money out of my account and then on top of that you made me get a over draft because i went the next day to best buy and had it installed for me so you owe me 35. 00 two times for the 39. 99 and the 6. 95 and if this is not taken care of in one week i will call the better bisiness on you company.

dri*digitalriver

I discovered that my account was debited for $44.95. It was taken by a company called DRI*DigitalRiver. I did not authorize this charge. I didn't even know what company this was. So I decided to google it. I saw numerous other complaints about unauthorized charges from this company. Others were saying that it was from Trend-Micro. I decided to call them, because I do have this software on my computer. They said the charge did come from them and that I had signed up to have my account renew automatically. This was not TRUE. I did not authorize them to do this! So, for anyone who uses Trend Micro Internet Security please call and make sure they didn't take it upon themselves to sign you up for this!

jack477 Jun 30, 2009

when you purchase software from the internet, especially any time of term service, ie: year - 2 year ect... its actually in the fine print that you agree to sign up for autopay next year. its very clever, its in the terms of service that we never read. ive been stung once by norton.

unauthoriaed credit card charge

I do not know who this company is, I have never ordered anything from them, and yet, DRI MICROTREND ha...

erroneous charge on my credit card

I have been charged a big amount of money, on my gm visa card, july 20th, 2009. The amount is 297.87$ for...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices