Trend Micro Internet Securitytheir tech support

D

I renewed the subscription for the 2008 version. I have been having problems with the spamtool and their tech support has been giving me the run around since Oct.4, 2007. What few emails I get from them, they keep giving me the same solution to try. They tell me to send them a file report and I do and I never hear anything from them. I don't know if their getting the mail because of the problems I'm having with outgoing mail when using the spamtool. I told them I will not be renewing the subscription on Oct 2008. I never had a problem with their support when I had problems with the 2007 version of their product.

• Ka
    Karen Baumgartner Jan 05, 2008

I just want to say that when i bought my computer Trend Micro was already on it so i had it for that yr didnt have any problems but when i had to renew it in 2007 i did it online BIG MISTAKE at first they charge my account twice and then had issues downloading it in my computer and trying to call to get help was a joke they were very rude about it and i felt they didnt want to take there time to help me, and one of the person i talked with was so hard to understand because didnt speak very good english at all....I gave up and took a loss and felt like i paid almost 50 dollars for something i never got...so now its expired and they keep sending me letters to renew it, but i would never go threw that again....I feel Trend Micro just needs to do some better training with there customer service reps

• Sh
    Shonna Jan 19, 2008

I used Trend Micro for two years happily. Let it lapse for 6 months and then just renewed for 3 years, Internet Security 2008. I have had nothing but trouble. Tried to request the Money Back Guarantee in the 30 day time period. NO answered phones. No returned emails. No response to request for chat. Horrible, horrible customer service. I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my $100 back. I am pretty ticked off....

• Mo
    MONICA SANSON May 07, 2008

I AM REQUESTING A REFUND OF MY $76.99 PURCHASE ON 04/03/08- WHEN I CONTACTED YOUR WEBSITE, I NEEDED HELP GETTING A VIRUS CLEARED FROM MY COMPUTER-BUT YOU OFFERED NO ASSISTANCE W/ MY VERY FRUSTRATING PROBLEM & I WAS MISLED, AS TO THE SERVICES OFFERED BY YOUR COMPANY--I ACCESSED HELP CLEARING THE VIRUS AND PURCHASED VIRUS PROTECTION FROM ANOTHER BUSINESS & THEREFORE AM IN NO NEED OF YOUR SERVICES NOW OR AT THE TIME THE ORDER WAS MADE--I WAS UNABLE TO CONTACT YOU ANY EARLIER THAN NOW, SINCE YOU DID NOT PROVIDE A TELEPHONE NUMBER ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT & MY COMPUTER WAS FROZEN UP & I COULD NOT RESPOND SOONER--I WILL NOTIFY MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY OF MY REQUEST FOR A REFUND IN FULL AND I APPRECIATE YOUR PROMPT ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER--THANK YOU! MONICA SANSON.

johanna Apr 24, 2009

their "customer service" or "tech support" is like a giant firewall -- absolutely NOTHING gets through. you will get NO HELP whatsoever from them. you will NEVER get to speak to anyone whose first language is English.

• Ti
    Tim1963 Oct 29, 2009

I've been a product subscriber for 3 years now with no trouble. But a week ago I ran into a major problem and have been trying for days to Submit a Support Case Online and each time I get this "There was an error in processing your request. Please retry the query." I've even made several complaints on there feedback page about this, but I doubt anyone ever even noticed. If it even went through at all. Hopefully after a week of hassel I think I 've just about worked out the trouble for myself . But when the time comes I WONT be renewing.

• Ke
    Kenneth Kent Aug 21, 2010

Unauthorized charges on my credit card.

• Re
    Reviewer22701 Jan 20, 2016

I paid for this security on [protected], i got a mail on 13-01-2016 that is was cancelled, because it was not paid. My complain is that i can't contact whith the Dutch company, because the adres : Trend Micro Benelux Kantoorpark "Lapalissade" Lange Dreef 13h 4131 NJ Vianen (NL) [protected] Doesn't exist and can't be find in the Dutch telephonebook.