Menu
Home Credit Cards Trend Micro unauthorized charge on my credit

Trend Micro review: unauthorized charge on my credit

I
Author of the complaint
10:04 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello dear sir/ madam
I received a charge on my credit card for $ 36.96 on 04/29/2014 from dri*trend micro minnetonka mn
For this period of time I haven't make any purchase nor did I outhorise any company to renew any of the subscription.
I'm using trend micro™ titanium™ antivirus+ 2014 but this is completely different service, still I haven't renew it, it expired on
05/05/2015 year. Please help me to eliminate that charge on my credit card because it completely unfounded and wrong.
Izabella grinblat

Trend Micro - doppio pagamento
4 comments
R
May 14, 2013 2:39 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I received a charge on my credit card for $ 49.95 on 03/01/2013; I have not even heard of this company or product. I would like credit for this transaction. How did they even get my credit card information?

U

Had a notification of a Levono software update and in the process mistakingly renewed a subscribtion with DRI Trend Micro that I did not want and was charged $76.90 on my credit card. Please refund the $76.90. Thank you.

C
Aug 09, 2014 5:01 pm EDT

I have a charge of on July 9 for $71.95 on my credit card. I no longer use or need this service nor did I authorize any renewals . I need this amount credited back to my card immediately!

C
Aug 04, 2014 8:25 am EDT

I did not authorize this charge. Take it off my credit card!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

133 complaints