Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Travel & Vacations Travelodge This is a complaint about the way my complaint has been handled.

Travelodge review: This is a complaint about the way my complaint has been handled.

J
Author of the complaint
3:53 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good evening,

Case Number [protected]

I lodged a formal complaint with Travelodge via their website on 28.10.21. This is because we had booked two rooms at the Travelodge in Covent Garden in October 2021 but had to leave the hotel within an hour because it was so dirty.

Over the course of various emails, Travelodge have admitted the hotel was not clean enough and have apologised for the poor handling of my complaint.

On 24th December, I was contacted by someone called Josh who said I could have a refund for half the amount. I declined this because believe I am entitled to a full refund of £571.96 as the hotel was not fit for purpose and said I wanted a full refund.

Since then, I was emailed on 4 January to ask if I wanted to accept the half refund or have my case escalated. I emailed back to say I wanted to escalate the case as I wanted a full refund. Since then, despite sending another email, I have heard nothing.

I am absolutely disgusted that this complaint has been going on for 12 weeks with no sign of it being resolved.

Please can you assist in the matter - I believe my request for a full refund to be wholly justified on the grounds that the hotel bedrooms and the hotel itself was too dirty to stay in. And on the grounds that my complaint has been handled extraordinarily badly.

If you could give me a call, that would be most appreciated: [protected]

Kind regards,

Jo Windsor

More Travelodge complaints & reviews

Travelodge - fraud!!!
Travelodge - changed bookings
Travelodge - very bad customer service
Travelodge - hotel staff is horrible and abusive
Travelodge - false advertisement