Sterling Holiday Resorts Logo

Sterling Holiday Resorts

Having problems with Sterling Holiday Resorts?

Sterling Holiday Resorts Customer Service Contacts

Email Contacts:

Member Relations Center: [email protected]
Hotel Sales Division: [email protected]
Meetings & Events Division: [email protected]
For any other queries or concerns: [email protected]

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sterling Holiday Resorts Customer Service. Initial Sterling Holiday Resorts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sterling Holiday Resorts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sterling Holiday Resorts. Discuss the issues you have had with Sterling Holiday Resorts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sterling Holiday Resortspoints sterling holidays

I took member ship in April 26th 2017 and my membership I'd 1234460, regarding my points everytime issue with sterling resorts somany times worst behaviour of Anusha from chennai and others also not bothered about customers I have 2695 points in my Acount total because didn't used any time from my points and booked holiday for coming April because points going to be wasted and from 2695 points it has to go 636+495=1131 remaining should be 1564 but it showing 716 points I can't understand what is going written feedback still doing nonsense wrecksed with you people kindly pay back my money if you want to harass me seriously will take to court after that inbetween no compromise also will make videos and circulate in social media after 16th jan onwards ..Dr babu singiri.babu multispeciality Hospital tirupati..recently same like issue with vilkswagen happened but before proceedings got compromised my company lawers will take care of the issue so plz resolve it otherwise face consequences consider this as last call Thanq [protected]

May 04, 2019

Sterling Holiday Resorts — misguide for my membership - 1225993

By way of a Mr.Manoj kumar - sales officer (017638) in March 2016, i got 3, 01, 050/- worth of white studio...

Sterling Holiday Resortsrefund not given. fake refund details were provided

Disappointed with their customer service.
    I have cancelled a booking on 01Aug2018 and they claim they refunded it. I haven't received the money. I have been following up with them and they provided some transactions details which doesn't help to trace it with bank. They are not co-operative to raise a complaint with their bank and help to solve this issue. Really frustrated with their service. I live overseas and it is not easy to trace things with banks and others from abroad.

RESOLVED

• Sterling Holiday Resorts's response · Sep 25, 2018

Dear AK0608,

Hi, We are concerned about the feedback you have provided. We apologies for the untoward Sterling experience and would like to help you get this sorted out. Please inbox your contact information along with your booking details so that someone from our team can contact you regarding the same and we can sort out your issue. Feel free to contact us on [email protected]

Sincerely,
        Member Relations - Sterling.

Sterling Holiday Resorts — fake promises

My membership ID: 1230250 So in 2016 I brought sterling Holidays lowest category(Blue) package of 25 year...

Sterling Holiday Resorts — Unethical behaviour

I had purchased Sterling Resorts timeshare 2 years back from Kochi office ( No.1218888) but had not availed...

Sterling Holiday Resorts — Unauthorized Charges

We are holding a membership ID 5949A with Sterling Holiday Resort since 1994 and have hardly used it. We...

Sterling Holiday Resorts (India) Limited — AAC charges

I'm a shareholder of Sterling holidays since 1995.Now booking for my holidays at goa, they are saying to pay...

Sterling HolidaysPathetic customer service

I am basically from Coimbatore. one of my friend gifted me a holiday from his sterling holidays time share. when we both sat together to book a holiday, we tried to contact there customer service number in Chennai sterling office ([protected]) which was keep ringing and getting disconnected. so again we tried to call them in the 1st hour the next day. then a recorded voice started instructing us. then the call was put on hold for about half an hour again, no one attends the call from customer service. this is really pathetic. after a several try at last we got the person on line. he said that we need to email our reuqest in order to know the availability and book the rooms. Guys then why the hell these people have a customer service number fro reservations. An another big highlight is they have people talking in tamil and there is no tamil language to select. You may all can also try to call the above number once. And forgot to say even after sending the mail request the reply came only after 1week. Telling that no availability. This made us to disappoint. Guys please recommend anyone to joins sterling or never ever get into sterling holidays. there are better companies to choose. I dont think this company will recover for there life time from such problems.

RESOLVED

• Sterling Holiday Resorts's response · Apr 24, 2012

Dear Mr.Vivek,

Greetings from Sterling Holidays. We are unable to get in touch with you as we don’t have your contact details. If you can kindly mail your contact details to [email protected], our customer care officials will get in touch with you ASAP.

Regards
          The Sterling Holidays Team

• Sterling Holiday Resorts's response · Mar 26, 2012

Dear Mr. Vivek,

Firstly, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. If you could kindly mail us at [email protected] with your full name, customer id, contact details, and nature of issue, our Customer Relations Department will get in touch with you immediately and sort out the issue. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this problem. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,