Having problems with Travelgenio?

Travelgenio Customer Service Contacts

+34 911 160 765 (Spain & International)
+1 646 568 7507 (United States)
+44 870 099 0971 (United Kingdom)
+61 388 205 378 (Australia)
+64 99 853 516 (New Zealand)
+32 70 354 719 (Belgium)
+45 78 791 031 (Denmark)
+358 20 020 302 (Finland)
+31 208 082 817 (Netherlands)
+351 707 501 997 (Portugal)
+41 315 280 581 (Switzerland)
+65 31 581 467 (Singapore)
+54 115 984 2113 (Argentina)
c/Albasanz, 15, 2º Izq
Madrid
Spain - 28037

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Travelgenio Customer Service. Initial Travelgenio complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Travelgenio above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Travelgenio. Discuss the issues you have had with Travelgenio and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TravelgenioRefused to give flight refund

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I booked two tickets for the destination Mumbai to manila (05/04/2020) by TG2336, TG318 Thai Airways and Manila to Frankfurt (13/04/2020) by CI-704, CI-61 China Airline via Travelgenio. Unfortunately, all the flights were cancelled by the airline itself because of the lockdown occurred in Manila due to Covid-19.

I wrote an email to the Travelgenio's customer care much in advance. The complain numbers are 3437952 and 3438101. They did not respond and made me wait for 3 months. Finally, they replied that the refund is not possible.

Please do the needful and check into the matter. I really appreciate any help. You can contact me on [protected]@gmail.com.

Kind Regards,
Anantha

• Travelgenio's response · Jul 21, 2020

Hi, as a third party, we must follow airline guidelines for the ticket rate and the special policy they have depending on their own rules. If they do not authorise the refund, we cannot proceed with it as we are not allowed. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps if you need us to check anything further.

Jul 16, 2020

Travelgenio — No refund received for flights that were cancelled by airlines

On December 1st, 2019 I booked a flight under booking number 9171R6. The total amount of this ticket, AUD1...

Jul 16, 2020

Travelgenio — Cancellation flight ticket

I bought the ticket on March 22nd (2020). Treble Zenio is driving me crazy. DO properly return to my credit...

TravelgenioRefund for air tickets

Hi,
    As per booking reference BMJDDY, date 24/02/2020. I had purchased 2 tickets of Hawaiian Airlines ( Los Angles to Auckland on dated 9th April 2020) through travelgenio
    I feel unhappy to say that after cancellation of flights and air tickets thereof by Airlines on account of covid-19, neither I was refunded nor intimated about the delay. Currently I am not getting any response from travelgenio.
    Expecting early response from your end.
    Iqbal Singh & Sukhvinder Kaur

• Travelgenio's response · Jul 14, 2020

Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our agents.

TravelgenioTravel agency

I booked flight from x to x through travelgenio
      And the flight is cancelled due to COVID-19
      As per airline travelgenio should change the date for me for free of cost but they charged me $34
      Saying service cost??
      As per rule I don't have to pay any extra money
      But the company like this don't have a contact number and we can only contact them to email and it take couple days to get a reply from them

• Travelgenio's response · Jul 14, 2020

Thank you for your comment dispy. We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

TravelgenioStop to charging my money.

I don't wanna give you guys this one-star rate.

you guys sent me the mail that the flight has been canceled at first, then now you guys trying to charge around 1, 500 $ from my account. what the hell?

I will sue you guys if you guys are charging it.
        I could provide all proof documents

1. the mail that I got when we purchase the ticket.

2. the mail that you guys sent me It said It's been canceled due covid-19

3. the mail that I got today from my bank trying to charge 1, 500 $ and IT'S BEEN NOT CANCELED YET.

Listen, this is a SCAM.
        If you are really doing it. I will tell you I'm going to sue you guys company.

• Travelgenio's response · Jul 14, 2020

Thank you Sujin for your comment. Please send an e-mail to customer.serv[email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

• Updated by Sujin Yoo · Jul 13, 2020

booking number: SWLRZ4

TravelgenioMy 4000EUR has been vanished with Travelgenio.

My 4000EUR has been vanished with Travelgenio.
          6 months ago, I booked the flight to Hololulu via Travelgenio.
          The flight has been cancelled officially.
          I called more than ten times, emailed more than 20 times.
          However, I didn't got any reply or any refund.
          I feel very sad.
          Unless I didn't book at that time.
          My regret is full of despair with COVID-19 and Travelgenio.
          July 21th is the date of original booking.
          However, any contact any reply reached me.
          This is hell.
          Please if you see this message please proceed cancellation with any penalty (KQR938)

My 4000EUR has been vanished with Travelgenio.

Jul 13, 2020

Travelgenio — I want to get a 100% refund on my flight!!!

I purchased a flight ticket from ICN to SFO through this site in February. But Singapore Airlines sent me an...

TravelgenioWant a full refund

Due to covid-19, my flight was cancelled. And I tried to get refund for the ticket and contacted the customer service. The answer was ironically I have to pay for the cancellation fee and will get refund only the half of what I paid for the ticket. They kept saying it is the policy.. Policy...? How the cancellation by flight agency due to covid-19 is my responsibility???

• Travelgenio's response · Jul 13, 2020

Thank you for your comment Soobin. We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

• Updated by Soobin Kim · Jul 13, 2020

Booking #: QIAB8U
                seoul incheon to houston texas on july 12.
                ANSWER OR DO SOMETHING FOR THE ISSUE!

Jul 09, 2020

Travelgenio — Hello

Hello Hello, I tried to contact you over 10 times, but I couldn't. My booking number is [protected]. I heard...

TravelgenioEmergency requirements

Book number: TLU42F
              Schedule : 26, March.EY024 DUS - AUH, EY876 AUH - ICN
              Familyname: BYUN
              Name:SEO YEON
              E_Mail address: [protected]@gmail.com

Due to CoronaVirus19, Etihad flight company cancelled my flight schedule unilaterally.
              So I already back to Korea last week with other ticket.
              And I'm not plan any flight schedule.
              So I wanna get back FULL-refund cash instead of voucher.
              I called with Etihad airways, and they said i can refund through Travelgenio.
              Refund my credit right now as soon as check this E-mail.
              Check this waiver rules so that you must REFUND RIGHT NOW!!!

p.s. I attached flight cancellation policy and cancellation confirmation letter from Etihad.

Also, i posted reviews on Tripadviser and Trustpilot.

If you keep ignoring my request, i will post reviews about your lateness and scam.

• Travelgenio's response · Jul 13, 2020

Thank you very much for contacting us. One of our specialised agents will study your case. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps.

TravelgenioUrgent about refund

Reservation No. 3LVHSU
                Ticket Information July 19th 8:52 AM
                Passenger Information Yechan KIM

I purchased a direct flight through Skycanner, but I confirmed that the stopover had occurred, and I sent an e-mail about cancellation of payment within an hour, but I have not received any contact from Travel Zenio until more than a day ago. Request refund as soon as possible without commission fee.

• Travelgenio's response · Jul 07, 2020

Thank you for your comment Yecharm. We would like one of our agents to study your case. So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

• Updated by Yecharm · Jul 06, 2020

Why do not you check my message asap first?

Jul 06, 2020

Travelgenio — Please give me a specific answer until when you will contact me.

I sent an email to the email address you told me. I know there will be a lot of work these days. Then please...

Jul 06, 2020

Travelgenio — Por favor ayúdame I hope to get refund!!

hello this is Kimhemi sorry to bother you I booked for ticket for round trip but because of corona viru...

Jul 03, 2020

Travelgenio — I request a refund.

Reservation code Amadeus : RU2PQR Resdevation code travelgenio :[protected] Flight : TK 418-Turkish Airline...

TravelgenioRefund request

It's been over a month since my flight ticket was canceled, but I can't get a refund because it's still being processed. Please take care of it as soon as possible. It's a refund due to the cancellation of the airline, why aren't you processing it? It's the airline's fault, so I want a 100% refund. If it doesn't work soon, we'll bring it up to the Dispute Committee and each complaint site.

• Travelgenio's response · Jul 03, 2020

TravelgenioRefund

My flight ticket was canceled two months ago. But I still didn't get a refund. You're just telling me to wait. I've been waiting for two months, and my acquaintances around me have already gotten a refund, why am I still not getting a refund? I hope you solve it quickly. My reservation number is QB2FRI and payment card information is master card 4446. I paid $1606.26 for AUD.
                    You don't answer the phone,
                    There is no reply to my email, and I have been waiting for 3 months.
                    I am so hard and angry now. Please do it quickly.

Refund

Jun 30, 2020

Travelgenio — Flight cancelled due to coronavirus, but no refund

On March 30, 2020, I received notification from Travelgenio that my flights for my wife and I on SAS SK4496...

TravelgenioAbout refund

I booked my flight from budapest to seoul incheon in march
                      Cause of corona virus, all of flight was cancelled
                      So I received a mail which the ticket will be refund from travelgenio
                      But still, 2 months passed, I couldn't refund my ticket!!!
                      There's no any contact way to travelgenio, also didn't receive a mail!!
                      When can I refund my ticket?
                      My reservatiob code is [protected]
                      Give me answer to here-> [protected]@naver.com
                      And give me back my money!'

• Travelgenio's response · Jun 30, 2020

Thank you 이홍연 for your comment. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

TravelgenioRequest of refund from travelgenio

Hello, mr or madam
                        I am still waiting for your reply. It's been for 5 days since I sent you my request by email. I tried to call to agency but they don't answer.
                        Turkish airline informed us of the flight cancellation due to corona virus.
                        I would like to get a refund from travelgenio.
                        Please settle this problem quickly.
                        Name : jin woo jung reservation code : up3g8q ticket number : [protected]
                        Name : eunhee do reservation code : trxyym ticket number : [protected]

Request of refund from travelgenio
                        Request of refund from travelgenio

• Travelgenio's response · Jul 02, 2020

We would like to study your case. Please send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code) in the subject line. Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions