FILE A COMPLAINT

+55 614 042 1065(Brazil) 2 4
+52 155 4162 2959(Mexico) 3 5

Complaints & Reviews

Travelgenio — Not received feedback for canceled flight

Departed from Yekaterinburg, Russia on March 22, and paid for tickets to South Korea via Bangkok.Because of the corona, the Russian flight to Bangkok (s7) was canceled.I couldn't get on the plane, but the Travelgenio website says it was a normal departure, and it is the worst. Now my child is isolated in Russia, but he connects to another airline and pays for the ticket to upload to Korea.So I made a phone call to receive a full refund for the tickets paid by Travelgenio, and tried everything I could to do, such as Twitter mentions, send an email, or contact the customer center, but there was no answer at Travelgenio for 24 hours. We hope that Travelgenio will respond immediately and give you a refund. If anyone can help me with my situation, please contact me.Don't try to skip this with the same answer.
Reservation number [protected]

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 22, 2020

Hello Ohej. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

No opportunity to receive any information due to rescheduled flights

I have lately booked a flight through TravelGenio from Dar es Salaam/ Tanzania to Berlin/ Germany on the 9th of April. Due to covid 19, changes in the scheduled flight occured and I got the notification via email to contact you as a travel agency or the airline directly as soon as possible to avoid a loss of my booked flights. Therefore I am trying to contact you on your displayed 24/7 service hotline since days, but couldn't manage to get in touch with anybody from the customer service. Direct contact to the concerning airlines to re - schedule or at least receive proper informations is not possible due to the fact that I booked through a travel agency! I have already forwarded my complains to your customer email contact.

Furthermore, I understand the chaotic situation due to corona, but any communication at least would be desireably.
I kindly urge you to get in contact with your customers!

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 22, 2020

Hello Jacob. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

Not received feedback for canceled flight

Hello I had an itinerary via Italy-Spain on April 7. However, there was a one-sided cancellation of the airline (Alitalia). The airline has prepared countermeasures, but it was a hassle for me to make two stopovers. Therefore I request a refund. I would like a full refund because it is a one-sided cancellation by the airline. LEE SANGWOO (WRSKTG)

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 22, 2020

Hello 920i20. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

Do not make refund despite a number of requests

This is the passenger who bought the ticket from Travelgenio last year December. Ticket number is EM3RM2.
Because of the change of flight schedule which was made by travelgenio's own way, I decided to cancel the ticket.
You, travelgenio promised me to make a refund in 90 days. I've called you several times and your staff members promised me to make a refund. I even got the confirmation email from you that I am guaranteed to get a refund until 90 days passed.
Now, you travelgenio still did not make refund and I am about to sue you.
If you do not make refund in 2 days, I am going to institute legal proceedings.
Hope you get the refund as soon as possible.

didn't reply any email, even my comment deleted on TravelGenio facebook page

i want refund my flight ticket. i sent few times email for refund, and informations of situation.

but nothing answer, and they deleted my comment, even i just written booking cord and asked situation.

so i call the airline, they said nothing charged any penalty and send me documents, i passed to TravelGenio(Travel2be)

but they did nothing to do.

Please check and text to me.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 21, 2020

Due to the number of requests received by mail and call center, our response times have increased. Our agents try to prioritize based on flight schedules, but receiving duplicate emails will not help us speed up the process. Please contact us via [email protected] if you have not done so, write your booking code and flight date in the subject line, and our agents will contact you as soon as possible. over the next few days. cordially

Not received feedback for canceled flight nor refund

We want refund of booked flights from Brisbane to Tel Aviv Israel back in February 20.

Due to the coronavirus outbreak, both Israel and Australia banned travel and these changes have been completely outside of our control.

Can Travelgenio submit a refund request to the airlines (Qantas and Turkish) for our roundtrip flight?

We've been contacting Travelgeno via mail and call countless times over a month but hasn't got a single response so far. Can you please submit a refund request to the airlines?

Our booking number is: WFGDFN

TICKET:235-[protected] - 235-[protected] - Jung Hoon Sang
TICKET:235-[protected] - 235-[protected] - Park Mi Sun

• Updated by Alan Jung · Mar 21, 2020

Qantas Airway is giving credits for the cancelation. For those who booked the ticket through travel agency, the agency needs to cancel in order for the customers receive the credits and it's open till the end of March for the exsiting booking until 31 May. As our travel daye is May 16. your quick action is needed. Please cancel our flight.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 21, 2020

Hello Alan Jung. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Updated by Alan Jung · Mar 27, 2020

Hi,
    We received an email that Travelgenio cannot help us with our cancellation unless our flight departs in 72 hours, due to the large amount requests they have been receiving.
    If we are to wait till May it will be too late for us to receive credits from Quantas, and I would like to know if Travelgeno would be willing to take responsibility for this. We have only till the end of March to sort this out (only 3 days left). I understand that the agency is under alot of pressure at the moment, but it would be really appreciate it if urgent action could be taken.
    Thank you.

cancelation not completed

I originally tried to book a flight on 21st. I was doing well untill the payment process got delayed. It took an hour so, naturally I assumed the payment was incompleted. So I tried again. And it didn't work, either.
So I booked through different travel agency, which took less than 30 minutes.
After 3hours since I tried to book a flight through Travelgenio, my card company sent me both of two booking(OMNYU3, OPHYIL) attempts actually worked, so that I have to pay both of paments.
This was outrageous. I sent the cancel request via webpage. I waited.
It gets worse.
After few hours, they sent me not the cancelation letter, but asking me about if I want to change the flgiht schedule, since they didn't get the ticket for 21st.
I replied: I WANT TO CANCEL THE FLIGHT.
Then I checked Travelgenio's webpage if my booking successfully cancled, then I found out they did not cancel my flight, THEY CHANGED MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE.
I knew Travelgenio won't reply fast enough, so I called the flight company.
And what they said is that my booking doesn't show up on their system.
Then what did I do? I called Travelgenio's costomer service, because I knew sending e-mail won't work.
I patiently have waited for 20 minutes, then the phone hung up when I was waiting. I never had a chance to talk to a real person over the phone.

Are you kidding me?
So 1. they didn't cancel my flight when I sent the request.
2. they changed my flight against my will.
3. and they even didn't sent me an e-ticket because my booking was not completed.
4. HOWEVER THEY REQUESTED THE CARD COMPANY MONEY FOR THE PAYMENT.
5. They just hung up the phone, even when you call the costumer service.
This, is, insane.
I'm writing this to tell everybody this company is pure scam.
Never use this travel agency.
They never call you back. They change your booking against your will.

I'm going to call the card company on next Monday.
Please whoever tries to use Travelgenio, read this complain and save your money and time.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 21, 2020

Hello Kimhy. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

I want a refund without commission.

Hi, I'm Byul Park.
I bought a ticket to Galapagos from Ecuador.
But I can't go there because all the borders are closed by the coronavirus.
I want a refund without commission.
I will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Reservation code : NB5HDP
Flight : AV 1630 - Avianca
TICKET : 134-[protected] - PARK BYUL

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 21, 2020

Hi Park. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

I do not receive any feedback for my request about cancellation.

I do not receive any feedback for my request about cancellation.
Booking code [protected] / Booking code is: OMNYU3
I received your e-mail that you asked of change my flight schedule, I sent answer that I want to cancel this schedule, I do not agree with this change.
Cancellation is ongoing? When can I refund about this booking?

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 21, 2020

Hello Kim. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

Lack of response

I have been trying to cancel my ticket on the 3rd of April since February 17.

I have until now not received a single piece of feedback from travelgenio even though I have now emailed, phoned and used their online portal several times.

The one time I phoned and got an answer I was asked if it was due to the Corona virus. When answering yes they immediately hung up one me.

Even thought the airline has informed me I am entitled to a 90% refund they insist it needs to be done through travelgenio.
This type of customer service is unacceptable. I have been trying to contact them for more than a month without a single reply.

Travelgenio didn't give me a refund

I would like to a full refund due to the coronavirus.

Canada prohibits all foreigners from entering the country. Therefore I am not able to go to Canada.

There is no way to make this flight happen.

​I am so disturbed by this situation.

Please cancel flights and refund as soon as possible.

Booking code LBM2SZ

Reservation passener1: Jungwon Yoo

Passenger2:Hyeonjeong Hwang

Passenger3:Dagyeong Hwang

Flight date :April 30.

Number in the back of the credit card:333(master card)

Travelgenio didn't give me a refund

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 20, 2020

[Resolved] I didn't receive a new e-ticket

travelgenio(travel2be) still has no response to customer requests.
7th request again.
Your payment request has been accepted by my card company.
But why aren't you sending e-ticket?
send new e-ticket to me with the name changed.
think of you as my situation too
the flight ticket should be confirmed
currently, I am not preparing for departure.
I don't understand why you still don't send me an E-ticket
I want travel2be to solve it quickly, gentlemanly

I didn't receive a new e-ticket
I didn't receive a new e-ticket

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 21, 2020

Hello Agur. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Updated by Agur Kwon · Mar 21, 2020

As a result of confirming the reservation with the airline, the reservation was canceled.
    The reservation was canceled while changing the name.
    Check it out quickly and make a reservation with the airline.

code : rhdsxy departure : 25th march

Thank you for sending the e-ticket.
    But you also sent the wrong e-ticket.
    It is the same as the first one received.
    this is not a new e-ticket
    1. Name has not changed
    My name is not kwon agur.
    My name is kwon su kyung
    I have already paid 50 euros
    However, the name has not been changed yet.
    There seems to be a problem with your reservation system.
    The system cannot distinguish the mail id and name.
    2. I made an airline reservation inquiry using the e-ticket received, but I cannot confirm the reservation.
    3. Change quickly and send the new e-ticket to me with the changed name.
    4. Check it out quickly and make a reservation with the airline.
    5. If I can't departure, travelgenio is responsible.

• Updated by Agur Kwon · Mar 23, 2020

reservation code: rhdsxy departure: 25th March

The all reservation was canceled.
    Check it out quickly and make a reservation with the airline.
    check my name one more time
    my given name is not agur,
    my given name is su kyung
    don't make mistake again.
    Time is running out, so please act quickly

• Resolution Statement

I received a comment.

Travel Ban for Philippines and Macau

Hi Travelgenio,

I have sent a couple of emails and have not received any response.

I would to cancel the flight MFM - MNL due to travel ban for both countries as a measure for the corona virus. I will need a refund please. There is no possible way to make this flight happen and it is going to risk one's health.

Booking Code : GXXEDU
TICKET:[protected]

Please send a response. Thanks.
Drop me an email: [protected]@gmail.com

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 20, 2020

You will receive a reply by mail during next days. Regards

• Updated by Santi123 · Mar 23, 2020

Hi Travelgenio,

You have not responded to any of my emails. This is very frustrating. I hope you were aware of what if currently happening in the globe. Please take this seriously as we need this to be taken cared of.

Please reach out to me for this matter as we dont know what we would be your terms for this. We already contacted air macau and they directed us to you. Please respond.

Hoping to your kindness and consideration. Thanks!

Give me a quick refund.

It's been more than five months since you promised me a refund.

I've asked you many times, and you've given me the same answer every time.

You said it would take up to three months.

You didn't tell me how long you wanted me to wait, even though the deadline was over, you just said it's internal and I don't know.

I'm very angry at your irresponsible attitude.

surname : seo
departure
7/10/2019
arrival
28/10/2019

• 정경희 Mar 20, 2020

전 3개월 넘었는데 5개월이라니...너무 화나네요ㅠㅠㅠ 메일 준다면서 메일도 안와요 읽지도 않고.심지어 페북에 댓글남겼는데 삭제당했어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠ

My flight is canceled because of Airline's suspension

I made a number of calls and sent an email to cancel my ticket due to the airline's suspension. However, there is no connection to the phone and no reply to the mail.

Please refund my ticket

reservation number : 6368K8
Credit card last 4 numbers : 1491
Custumer Name : Kim kiseok, Kim dongbin​

Alitalia Airlines canceled our flights from April 7 to 16.(Between rome and seoul) Therefore, I would like to proceed with the refund of the flights accordingly. Please give me a quick answer and hope for your health in the present situation

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 20, 2020

Cancel a flight and request refund

Hello,

Here is my flight info.
- Booking code: [protected]
- Last name: IM
- Date: 2020-04-01
- QR1357 (JRO -> ICN)

I'd like to cancel for Corona Virus.
As far as I know, your company will remove the flight via Kenya.
So I think you should give me a refund.

I will wait for your reply.
Thank you.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 20, 2020

they never reply and I miss my flight

I booked ticket from Barcelona to Korea (it is bcn-london-incheon-busan) via ‘travelgenio'. But I got...

no response

I & my GF booked flight tickets (Round Trip) to Bali Indonesia from South Korea.
But I need to cancel it, so I sent e-mail & messages from your website,
but there's any response till now.

Please check below, and cancel it.

Flight Ticket #1. OMQE5J
(1) Name: SHIN SEUNGJAE
(2) Last 4 digits of the card: 8814

Flight Ticket #2.ON5KR6
(1) Name: YU HYERIM
(2) Last 4 digits of the card: 8338

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 19, 2020

Hello SeungJae. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

Cancellation and Refund problem

Hello, I am Jaehong LEE. I had reserved 3 filght tickets from Incheon
(Korea) to Cagliari (Italy) via Rome (Italy) - departure: 21.03.2020, arrival :28.03.2020

However, recently It has been noticed that all the Incheon-Rome air
line will be closed from 08.03.2020 to 28.03.2020 by Asiana Airlines, because of Corona virus

So I requested entire cancellation of 3 flight tickets and refund of
flight tickets regarding the reservation code [protected].

I already sent email more than 3times to travelgenio but they don't answer my email at all. Please cancel my reservation and refund as soon as possible.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 19, 2020

Hello Jaehong. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

cancellation

I made a reservation from Clark International Airport in Philippines on March 18 at 15:30 to Seoul, Korea.
I am anxious that the words of the president here change every day, and the president and the mayor say that it will block the city in which I live.
I really want t cancel my reservation.
So I tried phone, mail, and chat windows for over 5 hours right after booking, but I could never get in touch with you.
Can you please tell me how I can reach out to you?
You read my mail and there was no answer.
PLEASE GIVE ME ANSER...IT'S TERRIBLE...

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 18, 2020

Hello Julie. Of course we can help you in relation to your booking. Please send us an e-mail to [email protected] indicating what doubts you have and we will reply as soon as possible. Regards.