Having problems with Travelgenio?

Travelgenio Customer Service Contacts

+34 911 160 765 (Spain & International)
+1 646 568 7507 (United States)
+44 870 099 0971 (United Kingdom)
+61 388 205 378 (Australia)
+64 99 853 516 (New Zealand)
+32 70 354 719 (Belgium)
+45 78 791 031 (Denmark)
+358 20 020 302 (Finland)
+31 208 082 817 (Netherlands)
+351 707 501 997 (Portugal)
+41 315 280 581 (Switzerland)
+65 31 581 467 (Singapore)
+54 115 984 2113 (Argentina)
c/Albasanz, 15, 2º Izq
Madrid
Spain - 28037

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Travelgenio Customer Service. Initial Travelgenio complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Travelgenio above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Travelgenio. Discuss the issues you have had with Travelgenio and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TravelgenioRefund due to Corona 19

Dear Travelgenio,

This is about booking IDM13Q flight from Korea to Paris on 10th April 2020. I am a Korean, and as the Corona-19 virus has been spread rapidly in Korea, India has prohibited the entry of Korean. The problem is that the flight I booked is via India, so I need to cancel the flight. I am sure that I should get a refund for it without additional commission fees since this is all because of the involuntary natural disaster. Every other agency allows canceling the ticket for Korean since it is canceled by the airlines. The card I used for payment is: 1354(Mastercard), just in case. Please respond to me as soon as possible.

The customer service is not responding to my email for about a week. This is so annoying and disrespectful for the customer. I hope to deal with this problem soon.

Sincerely,
Hojin Yim

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 13, 2020

Hello Hojin. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

Margarita Tokareva Mar 18, 2020

Hello Hojin,

please let me know if you received any reply from Travelgenio. I have the same issue and wonder if there is any action.

Thank you!

Mar 13, 2020

Travelgenio — cancel my payment

I was informed by Korean Air that the flight was cancelled. I have asked for customer service several time...

TravelgenioNo response for cancellation request

I haven't got any of response toward my request. I would like to request cancellation for my ticket due to COVID 19 visa restriction.
    Please help me to get issue sort it out.

My book ref. is SRPVP6

I need to cancel them all of them

Reservation code : SRPVP6
    1st Passenger : Hye yeon Im
    2st Passenger : Gil woo Lee
    Destination : AUH-COK
    Flight dates : April 23 - April 25
    Card No. : 9140

[protected]@gmail.com

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 12, 2020

Our agents are trying to speed up the response process as much as possible, but they also depend on the time in which the airlines respond to the requests. You will be contacted as soon as possible. regards

• Updated by ismemaya · Mar 12, 2020

BTW, my email request has been made on Mar 08, which has been already 72hours over.
        Ticket no. 3325469

TravelgenioPlease refund soon.

Hello

Please refund soon.
      Treble Genio said that the airline's statement was necessary, but there is no such form and it is posted on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Korea.
      Maldives caused by Corona Virus 19 are not allowed to enter the country.

We will contact you several times every day and call you, but we will send you the last one. Thank you for a cancellation refund email.

i would like a full refund due to immigration restriction between Dubai and Moldives.
      Reservation code: G2WQL6(departure date:2020.04.08. 10:15)
      emirates airline (round trip)
      credit card last number: 8056
      reservation name:
      1. su hee jeon
      2. chang hwa son
      please reply by email: [protected]@suhyup.co.kr

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 12, 2020

Hello sonsonsogun. Thank you for contacting us. One of our agents will contact you within the next few days.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 12, 2020

You will receive a reply during next days. Regardss

Mar 11, 2020

Travelgenio — I ask you to cancel my reservation.

Hello. I ask you to cancel my reservation. Korea and Italy have the highest number of confirmed Korona...

Mar 11, 2020

Travelgenio — cancel & refund request

i booked a flight between Rome and incheon to alitalia.(code : VTFGC4) I received a reservation change email...

Travelgeniorefund

It's well over 90 days since you told me. Even if I send you an email, you don't reply. Do I have to wait without a break? Please reply.

reservation code : QFBXYWM

refund

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 15, 2020

• Updated by 정경희 · Mar 15, 2020

I see. You said you'd be in contact with me in a few hours, so I'll wait. I know very well that you are busy right now. However, I have requested a refund since last November. Please don't drag on any longer. And I posted a comment on your Facebook post, and it was confirmed that you erased it. I didn't write malicious comments and wrote down facts. You may be concerned about my aggressive writing, but you know you've brought it on yourself. Please give me a refund.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 15, 2020

Thank you for contacting us. One of our agents will contact you within the next few hours.

• Updated by 정경희 · Mar 15, 2020

What are you saying. Anyway, you decided to give me an e-mail within 72 hours, but you didn't. You haven't answered some emails I've sent in the last two months. I live in Korea and it is hard to call. Email me right now and get a refund.
            Wouldn't it be angry if you were my situation? It has been over 3 months since it was canceled, and it is almost 4 months old.

• Updated by 정경희 · Mar 14, 2020

It was November 24 that I received an e-mail saying that the reservation was canceled. I sent several e-mails, but there was no reply. I left a message here and you answered that you would give me an email within 72 hours. Give me a refund right away.

• Updated by 정경희 · Mar 14, 2020

After 72 hours, no mail came to me. Are you kidding me? Give me an e-mail right away and get a refund.

code:QFBXYW

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 11, 2020

Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next 72 hours. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Updated by 정경희 · Mar 11, 2020

there's an error, so im going to leave it again.

reservation code is QFBXYWP

• Su
            Sungkun Oh Mar 15, 2020

저도 그럴것 같아서 trabelgenio 페이스북에 악플하나 남기니 바로 진행하더라구요.

Travelgenio Mar 15, 2020

@정경희 Mails are being replied in [email protected] during the following days after reception due to the amount of queries we are receiving and managing with airlines. If you need immediate assistance, please contact our call center. Numbers are available in the General Conditions section. Regards

• 정경희 Mar 15, 2020

@Sungkun Oh ㅠㅠ 메세지말고 게시글에 댓글 남기면 되나요??ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Travelgenioi would like refund by coronavirus

Reservation code: G2WQL6

departure date:2020.04.08

round trip /2people

sonsongungun Mar 11, 2020

sonsongun Mar 11, 2020

how can i make an airline statment?

can i contact you via the email i just sent?

please answer quickly, it takes too long.

sonsongungun Mar 11, 2020

@sonsongun There is no statement written by Emirates, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Korea has a provision to refund the cancellation fee for travel due to the Maldives ban. We would appreciate it if you refer to this article and make a quick refund.

TravelgenioNo answers whatsoever..

I understand there are crazy amount of inquiries at the moment but i would really like to speed up my process here. My booking code is NHDXBS. Yesterday I received the notification from Aisiana Airline saying that my flight has been cancelled due to Corona virus. Therefore, I would like to request full refund for my ticket. Thank you.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 11, 2020

Hello Miaow. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

Mar 10, 2020

Travelgenio — Canceling and refund for my tickets

Hello. I would like to cancel my flight tickets. My reservation number is [protected] or ARVDFO. It's a...

Mar 10, 2020

Travelgenio — Refund for airline cancelled flight not received

We booked a flight from Bangkok to Phnom Penh for 4/1/20. The flight was 'changed or cancelled' on...

TravelgenioI am complaining about refund my tickets

I bought 2 tickets to South Korea using Travelgenio but those were cancelled by Corona virus. So I contacted to them email, and calling many times, but they didn't answer yet. I heard that even though they refund, It will be tooken about 60-90 days but i have to close my account last day of this month. So I have to get refund as soon as possible. And this issue is not my back. So I'd like to refund full of the tickets' prices

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 10, 2020

Refunds depend on the time airline approves and manages them. Once they process them we are able to make them effective. If you need info regarding yours, please reply our last mails or send us a petition to [email protected] and you will be contacted during next days. regards

TravelgenioNO response to reservation cancellation request

Because of the Corona situation, Singapore restrict entry from Korea. So, I'd like to cancel my reservation with fully refund.
                According to Singapore Airlines, they will waive all cancellation and change fees for customers with tickets issued on or before 3 March 2020 for travel on any Singapore Airlines.
                Please confirm this and cancel my reservation with fully refund.

My reservation information is as follows.
                Reservation code : [protected] (travelgenio), KLPHOV (Amadeus)
                Passenger Name : Injung Kim, Gayound Lee
                Last 4 digits of the card : 2494

I sent this information many times to Travelgenio, but I didn't receive any response yet.
                I understand Travelgenio very busy at this moment due to Corona situation, but It's very important to response to your customer as soon as possible.
                Please proceed reservation cancellation and full refund.

Thank you.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 10, 2020

_You will receive a reply by mail during next days. Thanks in advance for your patience. Regards

TravelgenioI'm complaining about my flight

Hi, my name is TAEHUI KIM. I want cancel my flight because of the Coranavirus
                  I booked a tickets from your company, but I cannot go Australia
                  departure: Incheon
                  arrival: Sydney
                  email: [protected]@naver.com
                  Tickes number is 081-[protected]
                  Reservatiom code: M9RWBG
                  please help me

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 10, 2020

You will receive a reply by mail during next days. Thanks for your patience. Regards

Travelgeniochanging the return date

I tried to change the return date from entebbe uganda
                    on the customer line I was holding many times no answer..I left messages..I ve send emails..no aswer..I paid service so I can change the date withOUT paying extra..I had to go to the arline and pay the extra charge to change the date...and I got also telephone bill what Ive spend on the phonecall trying to reach somebody from customer service!!!

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 09, 2020

Thank you for contacting us Jaroslav. Please send us an e-mail to [email protected] with your reference, stating what change you want to make, and one of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible to indicate the airline’s conditions for the fare in this regard. Thank you

Travelgeniorefund

they promised that I will get back my budget within 3 moths but now! I've waiting for 5 months about my refund. I several emailed them but they didn't reply back to me as well. I dicied to never use this company ever and I will make my friends stop to use this company even if travelgenio have reasonable price ticket.

TravelgenioBad Customer Service - No Refund

My flight changes were changed involuntarily (the changed schedule does NOT make sense at all). The airline has publicly announced their full refund policy without penalty for all flights to the U.S., for all reservation including those booked through travel sites like TravelGenio. I submitted an online request for a full refund a week ago, but then no answer. So I submitted the request multiple times - still no answer. I've been calling them almost everyday, too - no answer. They just hang up after 5 minutes of playing some music. I'm seriously considering taking a legal action towards them. This sounds almost close to a scam.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 09, 2020

As you know, airlines sometimes change their flight schedules, in which case what we at [MARCA] can do is to help you find an alternative, from among the airline’s options. Please send us an e-mail to [email protected] with your reference so we can study your case and help you with the change. Thank you.

TravelgenioNo refund

Booking code : KVAPR6
                          Hi,
                          I made a request to cancel my ticket by email.( 2019.12.09)
                          And you replyed to me about a penalty of 115 euros. [protected])
                          I called you and checked the contents again, and after four calls, I requested cancel. And I received a cancellation confirmation mail. However, no refund has been made. 4 months ago!!! Refund it soon. When I went to your country, people were so kind and nice, but I'm disappointed. I hope you have a positive answer.
                          I sent you mail many times, but there was no reply. So I asked the card company for help. You must solve the problem. If you keep doing this, only your company image is bad.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 06, 2020

You will receive a reply by mail during next few days. Thanks for contacting us. Regards

Mar 06, 2020

Travelgenio — flight cancelled by airline and request refund

I refer to the preceding email to your customer service(ticket#3221828, #3264600, #3282568, # 3307620...

Travelgeniono information.

My booking No. is J8JQ2V

The flight was canceled by airline due to Corona 19 Virus.
                            but there was not ANY NOTICE about it.
                            the point that I'm really amazing, first.

I tried to contact with international call
                            waited 30mins. but no respond.
                            and I sent email that I asked about cancellation of connecting flight and refund.
                            but there is NO FEEDBACK until now.

I kindly request about feed back
                            cancel the flight and refund as soon as possible
                            I'm very very stressful now about this issue.
                            I'm getting mad now.

I hope your prompt reply.
                            Thanks in advance.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 06, 2020

Thank you for contacting us Sungkun. One of our agents will contact you within the next 72 hours.