Having problems with Travelgenio?

Travelgenio reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 28, 2015. The latest review Refund was posted on Apr 8, 2021. The latest complaint Flights Cancellations was resolved on Feb 28, 2021. Travelgenio has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 805 reviews. Travelgenio has resolved 639 complaints.

Travelgenio Customer Service Contacts

+34 911 160 765 (Spain & International)
+1 646 568 7507 (United States)
+44 870 099 0971 (United Kingdom)
+61 388 205 378 (Australia)
+64 99 853 516 (New Zealand)
+32 70 354 719 (Belgium)
+45 78 791 031 (Denmark)
+358 20 020 302 (Finland)
+31 208 082 817 (Netherlands)
+351 707 501 997 (Portugal)
+41 315 280 581 (Switzerland)
+65 31 581 467 (Singapore)
+54 115 984 2113 (Argentina)
c/Albasanz, 15, 2º Izq
Madrid
Spain - 28037

Travelgenio Complaints & Reviews

Mar 24, 2020

Travelgenio — ticket cancelled

Dear agency Travelgenio, Hello, I'm SEO YEON BYUN from South Korea. I've booked flight in your agency on...

TravelgenioRequest refund

Hello, my name is CHAN BIN LEE and I bought a ticket ICN-SFO, SFO-LAS. However, I found the flight ICN-SFO will be operated by United Airlines had canceled due to COVID-19. Because of this circumstance, I would like you to full refund my ticket as soon as possible. I have to find other tickets to go to the U.S in one month. My ticket number is 988-[protected], and my reservation code is RGKVOL. please confirm my request and reply. Thank you.

Request refund

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 25, 2020

Hi, you will receive a reply by mail during next days. In the meanwhile, you can find relevant information in the following link: http://uk.travelgenio.com/pages-information-regarding-covid-19-coronavirus

Travelgenioi want to cancel the ticket

I sent an email to get a full refund for cancelled flight ticket, but I didn't receive an answering email. My flight ticket was scheduled to depart on 9 am 24th, Mar. Even though you reply after the scheduled time for flight, I totally insist you should give a full refund for it, because I tried to cancel it before the flight and I received the email which informs that my flight was cancelled before almost 12hours to depart. Please reply to it.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 25, 2020

You can find relevant information in the following link: http://uk.travelgenio.com/pages-information-regarding-covid-19-coronavirus

Mar 23, 2020

Travelgenio — We've been contacting travelgenio since last week

I have a flight tomorrow and the government declare travel ban from march 20-april 14, we are asking for the...

TravelgenioNo reply from Travelgenio

Hello!

I tried to contact Travelgenio several times by call but impossible to reach them. I also send an email but there also no reply.

I wanted to cancel my flight because of the corona virus we cannot enter in Switzerland now (my destination).

Because it's not my fault I also would like a refund, so please reply as soon as you can.

Hope having a reply soon.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 25, 2020

Hi Debora, you can find relevant information regarding procedures in these days in the following link: http://uk.travelgenio.com/pages-information-regarding-covid-19-coronavirus

TravelgenioI'm trying to contact Travelgenio and I cannot

I`m trying to contact Travelgenio for 01 week, about my flights from São Paulo to London and London Dublin, today (London to Dublin is cancelled) and I cannot.
        I want to know what is going on with the way it is cancelled and I want a refund due to the Corona Virus.
        My flight is today and I'll lose my money if I don't speak to Travelgenio ASAP.
        Patricia Fernanda Pigari
        E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com.br
        phone: +[protected].

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 25, 2020

Hi Patricia, you can find relevant information regarding procedures in these days in the following link: http://uk.travelgenio.com/pages-information-regarding-covid-19-coronavirus

TravelgenioI want a refund due to the coronavirus

Despite several contacts and reminders, there have been no refunds yet. I would like a refund soon. Nowadays, the response is heavy, so don't be excused. I told you all the reservation numbers, but I hope you can refund them as soon as possible.

reservation number: G2WQL6

moldives-Dubai round trip

departure date:2020.04.08 10:15

[protected]@suhyup.co.kr

Mar 23, 2020

Travelgenio — Refund Related

I was supposed to get a refund on my ticket on March 24 through a chat with the staff on March 12, but the...

TravelgenioFlight Cancelled - Ticket Refund by Travelgenio

Hello I want to cancel my booking.

I really dissapointed, because I already cancelled my booking but I don'y have any replies.

My booking number is [protected] from Incheon to Vladivostok.

I want to refund my ticket.

Please reply to me.

Thank you.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 23, 2020

Due to the number of requests received by mail and call center, our response times have increased. Our agents try to prioritize based on flight schedules, but receiving duplicate emails will not help us speed up the process. Please contact us via [email protected] if you have not done so, write your booking code and flight date in the subject line, and our agents will contact you as soon as possible. over the next few days. cordially

TravelgenioThey don't work

Cancel my booking

RYB3WF

Mar 22, 2020

Travelgenio — refund

저늉 눼일이 대면 홙뷸 해즁다늉지 사게월 째네욥 줴가 얄야본 바뤄능 결쩨하고 백이쉽일이(콰드사마다 다룸) 지나즤 않우면 콰드사에 연롹을 훼서 헤외이의줴기를 신총할쑤있슴다. 환번 연롹해보쎄요...

Travelgeniocancellation of airline tickets due to Coronavirus

I bought a ticket from Gimpo Airport in Korea to Haneda Airport in Japan two months ago. However, due to the Japanese government's ban on Korean entry to Japan following the Corona Virus, it is not allowed to go to Japan. I would like to get a refund according to my flight ticket on March 31.
                I left a lot of e-mails, but there is no answer.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with TravelGenio?
                So, could you please kindly help me to cancel my ticket and refund.

Book number: QZY5XJ

• Oh
                    ohej Mar 22, 2020

쪄도 같튼 잎장인데 위에 끌이 또움이 될것같습니땅 나쁜 쉐끼들한테 홙불을 받도록 존버 해 봅시다

TravelgenioTravelgenio — Not received feedback for canceled flight

Departed from Yekaterinburg, Russia on March 22, and paid for tickets to South Korea via Bangkok.Because of the corona, the Russian flight to Bangkok (s7) was canceled.I couldn't get on the plane, but the Travelgenio website says it was a normal departure, and it is the worst. Now my child is isolated in Russia, but he connects to another airline and pays for the ticket to upload to Korea.So I made a phone call to receive a full refund for the tickets paid by Travelgenio, and tried everything I could to do, such as Twitter mentions, send an email, or contact the customer center, but there was no answer at Travelgenio for 24 hours. We hope that Travelgenio will respond immediately and give you a refund. If anyone can help me with my situation, please contact me.Don't try to skip this with the same answer.
                  Reservation number [protected]

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 22, 2020

Hello Ohej. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

TravelgenioNo opportunity to receive any information due to rescheduled flights

I have lately booked a flight through TravelGenio from Dar es Salaam/ Tanzania to Berlin/ Germany on the 9th of April. Due to covid 19, changes in the scheduled flight occured and I got the notification via email to contact you as a travel agency or the airline directly as soon as possible to avoid a loss of my booked flights. Therefore I am trying to contact you on your displayed 24/7 service hotline since days, but couldn't manage to get in touch with anybody from the customer service. Direct contact to the concerning airlines to re - schedule or at least receive proper informations is not possible due to the fact that I booked through a travel agency! I have already forwarded my complains to your customer email contact.

Furthermore, I understand the chaotic situation due to corona, but any communication at least would be desireably.
                    I kindly urge you to get in contact with your customers!

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 22, 2020

Hello Jacob. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

TravelgenioNot received feedback for canceled flight

Hello I had an itinerary via Italy-Spain on April 7. However, there was a one-sided cancellation of the airline (Alitalia). The airline has prepared countermeasures, but it was a hassle for me to make two stopovers. Therefore I request a refund. I would like a full refund because it is a one-sided cancellation by the airline. LEE SANGWOO (WRSKTG)

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 22, 2020

Hello 920i20. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

TravelgenioDo not make refund despite a number of requests

This is the passenger who bought the ticket from Travelgenio last year December. Ticket number is EM3RM2.
                        Because of the change of flight schedule which was made by travelgenio's own way, I decided to cancel the ticket.
                        You, travelgenio promised me to make a refund in 90 days. I've called you several times and your staff members promised me to make a refund. I even got the confirmation email from you that I am guaranteed to get a refund until 90 days passed.
                        Now, you travelgenio still did not make refund and I am about to sue you.
                        If you do not make refund in 2 days, I am going to institute legal proceedings.
                        Hope you get the refund as soon as possible.

Travelgeniodidn't reply any email, even my comment deleted on TravelGenio facebook page

i want refund my flight ticket. i sent few times email for refund, and informations of situation.

but nothing answer, and they deleted my comment, even i just written booking cord and asked situation.

so i call the airline, they said nothing charged any penalty and send me documents, i passed to TravelGenio(Travel2be)

but they did nothing to do.

Please check and text to me.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 21, 2020

TravelgenioNot received feedback for canceled flight nor refund

We want refund of booked flights from Brisbane to Tel Aviv Israel back in February 20.

Due to the coronavirus outbreak, both Israel and Australia banned travel and these changes have been completely outside of our control.

Can Travelgenio submit a refund request to the airlines (Qantas and Turkish) for our roundtrip flight?

We've been contacting Travelgeno via mail and call countless times over a month but hasn't got a single response so far. Can you please submit a refund request to the airlines?

Our booking number is: WFGDFN

TICKET:235-[protected] - 235-[protected] - Jung Hoon Sang
                            TICKET:235-[protected] - 235-[protected] - Park Mi Sun

• Updated by Alan Jung · Mar 21, 2020

Qantas Airway is giving credits for the cancelation. For those who booked the ticket through travel agency, the agency needs to cancel in order for the customers receive the credits and it's open till the end of March for the exsiting booking until 31 May. As our travel daye is May 16. your quick action is needed. Please cancel our flight.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 21, 2020

Hello Alan Jung. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Updated by Alan Jung · Mar 27, 2020

Hi,
                                We received an email that Travelgenio cannot help us with our cancellation unless our flight departs in 72 hours, due to the large amount requests they have been receiving.
                                If we are to wait till May it will be too late for us to receive credits from Quantas, and I would like to know if Travelgeno would be willing to take responsibility for this. We have only till the end of March to sort this out (only 3 days left). I understand that the agency is under alot of pressure at the moment, but it would be really appreciate it if urgent action could be taken.
                                Thank you.

Mar 20, 2020

Travelgenio — cancelation not completed

I originally tried to book a flight on 21st. I was doing well untill the payment process got delayed. It took...

TravelgenioI want a refund without commission.

Hi, I'm Byul Park.
                              I bought a ticket to Galapagos from Ecuador.
                              But I can't go there because all the borders are closed by the coronavirus.
                              I want a refund without commission.
                              I will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Reservation code : NB5HDP
                              Flight : AV 1630 - Avianca
                              TICKET : 134-[protected] - PARK BYUL

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 21, 2020

Hi Park. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.