Having problems with Travelgenio?

Travelgenio reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 28, 2015. The latest review Refund was posted on Apr 8, 2021. The latest complaint Flight tickets was resolved on Mar 15, 2021. Travelgenio has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 805 reviews. Travelgenio has resolved 640 complaints.

Travelgenio Customer Service Contacts

+34 911 160 765 (Spain & International)
+1 646 568 7507 (United States)
+44 870 099 0971 (United Kingdom)
+61 388 205 378 (Australia)
+64 99 853 516 (New Zealand)
+32 70 354 719 (Belgium)
+45 78 791 031 (Denmark)
+358 20 020 302 (Finland)
+31 208 082 817 (Netherlands)
+351 707 501 997 (Portugal)
+41 315 280 581 (Switzerland)
+65 31 581 467 (Singapore)
+54 115 984 2113 (Argentina)
c/Albasanz, 15, 2º Izq
Madrid
Spain - 28037

Travelgenio Complaints & Reviews

TravelgenioI do not receive any feedback for my request about cancellation.

I do not receive any feedback for my request about cancellation.
Booking code [protected] / Booking code is: OMNYU3
I received your e-mail that you asked of change my flight schedule, I sent answer that I want to cancel this schedule, I do not agree with this change.
Cancellation is ongoing? When can I refund about this booking?

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 21, 2020

Hello Kim. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

TravelgenioLack of response

I have been trying to cancel my ticket on the 3rd of April since February 17.

I have until now not received a single piece of feedback from travelgenio even though I have now emailed, phoned and used their online portal several times.

The one time I phoned and got an answer I was asked if it was due to the Corona virus. When answering yes they immediately hung up one me.

Even thought the airline has informed me I am entitled to a 90% refund they insist it needs to be done through travelgenio.
    This type of customer service is unacceptable. I have been trying to contact them for more than a month without a single reply.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 20, 2020

Due to the number of requests received by mail and call center, our response times have increased. Our agents try to prioritize based on flight schedules, but receiving duplicate emails will not help us speed up the process. Please contact us via [email protected] if you have not done so, write your booking code and flight date in the subject line, and our agents will contact you as soon as possible. over the next few days. cordially

TravelgenioTravelgenio didn't give me a refund

I would like to a full refund due to the coronavirus.

Canada prohibits all foreigners from entering the country. Therefore I am not able to go to Canada.

There is no way to make this flight happen.

​I am so disturbed by this situation.

Please cancel flights and refund as soon as possible.

Booking code LBM2SZ

Reservation passener1: Jungwon Yoo

Passenger2:Hyeonjeong Hwang

Passenger3:Dagyeong Hwang

Flight date :April 30.

Number in the back of the credit card:333(master card)

Travelgenio didn't give me a refund

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 20, 2020

TravelgenioI didn't receive a new e-ticket

travelgenio(travel2be) still has no response to customer requests.
        7th request again.
        Your payment request has been accepted by my card company.
        But why aren't you sending e-ticket?
        send new e-ticket to me with the name changed.
        think of you as my situation too
        the flight ticket should be confirmed
        currently, I am not preparing for departure.
        I don't understand why you still don't send me an E-ticket
        I want travel2be to solve it quickly, gentlemanly

I didn't receive a new e-ticket
        I didn't receive a new e-ticket

RESOLVED

I received a comment.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 21, 2020

Hello Agur. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Updated by Agur Kwon · Mar 21, 2020

As a result of confirming the reservation with the airline, the reservation was canceled.
            The reservation was canceled while changing the name.
            Check it out quickly and make a reservation with the airline.

code : rhdsxy departure : 25th march

Thank you for sending the e-ticket.
            But you also sent the wrong e-ticket.
            It is the same as the first one received.
            this is not a new e-ticket
            1. Name has not changed
            My name is not kwon agur.
            My name is kwon su kyung
            I have already paid 50 euros
            However, the name has not been changed yet.
            There seems to be a problem with your reservation system.
            The system cannot distinguish the mail id and name.
            2. I made an airline reservation inquiry using the e-ticket received, but I cannot confirm the reservation.
            3. Change quickly and send the new e-ticket to me with the changed name.
            4. Check it out quickly and make a reservation with the airline.
            5. If I can't departure, travelgenio is responsible.

• Updated by Agur Kwon · Mar 23, 2020

reservation code: rhdsxy departure: 25th March

The all reservation was canceled.
            Check it out quickly and make a reservation with the airline.
            check my name one more time
            my given name is not agur,
            my given name is su kyung
            don't make mistake again.
            Time is running out, so please act quickly

TravelgenioTravel Ban for Philippines and Macau

Hi Travelgenio,

I have sent a couple of emails and have not received any response.

I would to cancel the flight MFM - MNL due to travel ban for both countries as a measure for the corona virus. I will need a refund please. There is no possible way to make this flight happen and it is going to risk one's health.

Booking Code : GXXEDU
          TICKET:[protected]

Please send a response. Thanks.
          Drop me an email: [protected]@gmail.com

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 20, 2020

You will receive a reply by mail during next days. Regards

• Updated by Santi123 · Mar 23, 2020

Hi Travelgenio,

You have not responded to any of my emails. This is very frustrating. I hope you were aware of what if currently happening in the globe. Please take this seriously as we need this to be taken cared of.

Please reach out to me for this matter as we dont know what we would be your terms for this. We already contacted air macau and they directed us to you. Please respond.

Hoping to your kindness and consideration. Thanks!

TravelgenioGive me a quick refund.

It's been more than five months since you promised me a refund.

I've asked you many times, and you've given me the same answer every time.

You said it would take up to three months.

You didn't tell me how long you wanted me to wait, even though the deadline was over, you just said it's internal and I don't know.

I'm very angry at your irresponsible attitude.

surname : seo
            departure
            7/10/2019
            arrival
            28/10/2019

• 정경희 Mar 20, 2020

전 3개월 넘었는데 5개월이라니...너무 화나네요ㅠㅠㅠ 메일 준다면서 메일도 안와요 읽지도 않고.심지어 페북에 댓글남겼는데 삭제당했어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠ

TravelgenioMy flight is canceled because of Airline's suspension

I made a number of calls and sent an email to cancel my ticket due to the airline's suspension. However, there is no connection to the phone and no reply to the mail.

Please refund my ticket

reservation number : 6368K8
              Credit card last 4 numbers : 1491
              Custumer Name : Kim kiseok, Kim dongbin​

Alitalia Airlines canceled our flights from April 7 to 16.(Between rome and seoul) Therefore, I would like to proceed with the refund of the flights accordingly. Please give me a quick answer and hope for your health in the present situation

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 20, 2020

TravelgenioCancel a flight and request refund

Hello,

Here is my flight info.
                - Booking code: [protected]
                - Last name: IM
                - Date: 2020-04-01
                - QR1357 (JRO -> ICN)

I'd like to cancel for Corona Virus.
                As far as I know, your company will remove the flight via Kenya.
                So I think you should give me a refund.

I will wait for your reply.
                Thank you.

Mar 19, 2020

Travelgenio — they never reply and I miss my flight

I booked ticket from Barcelona to Korea (it is bcn-london-incheon-busan) via ‘travelgenio'. But I got...

Travel Geniono response

I & my GF booked flight tickets (Round Trip) to Bali Indonesia from South Korea.
                  But I need to cancel it, so I sent e-mail & messages from your website,
                  but there's any response till now.

Please check below, and cancel it.

Flight Ticket #1. OMQE5J
                  (1) Name: SHIN SEUNGJAE
                  (2) Last 4 digits of the card: 8814

Flight Ticket #2.ON5KR6
                  (1) Name: YU HYERIM
                  (2) Last 4 digits of the card: 8338

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 19, 2020

Hello SeungJae. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

TravelgenioCancellation and Refund problem

Hello, I am Jaehong LEE. I had reserved 3 filght tickets from Incheon
                    (Korea) to Cagliari (Italy) via Rome (Italy) - departure: 21.03.2020, arrival :28.03.2020

However, recently It has been noticed that all the Incheon-Rome air
                    line will be closed from 08.03.2020 to 28.03.2020 by Asiana Airlines, because of Corona virus

So I requested entire cancellation of 3 flight tickets and refund of
                    flight tickets regarding the reservation code [protected].

I already sent email more than 3times to travelgenio but they don't answer my email at all. Please cancel my reservation and refund as soon as possible.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 19, 2020

Hello Jaehong. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

Travelgeniocancellation

I made a reservation from Clark International Airport in Philippines on March 18 at 15:30 to Seoul, Korea.
                      I am anxious that the words of the president here change every day, and the president and the mayor say that it will block the city in which I live.
                      I really want t cancel my reservation.
                      So I tried phone, mail, and chat windows for over 5 hours right after booking, but I could never get in touch with you.
                      Can you please tell me how I can reach out to you?
                      You read my mail and there was no answer.
                      PLEASE GIVE ME ANSER...IT'S TERRIBLE...

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 18, 2020

Hello Julie. Of course we can help you in relation to your booking. Please send us an e-mail to [email protected] indicating what doubts you have and we will reply as soon as possible. Regards.

Travelgeniowon't take my call automatically hangs up after 15 mins on hold 6 times in a row

Need to cancel flights due to coronavirus. Island we are going to is level 3 travel advisory. Daughter has fever and we have no way of going. Can't get a hold of a live person via email or phone for 24 hours.

Have tried continously to get a hold of a human being to no avail.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 18, 2020

Hi Kyley. Of course we can help you in relation to your booking. Please send us an e-mail to [email protected] indicating what doubts you have and we will reply as soon as possible. Regards.

• Da
                            David Nel Mar 20, 2020

The same thing here. I have emailed and phoned several times without a single reply.

TravelgenioThe flight ticket is automatically canceled and travelgenio have to get a refund. However, they haven't received any phone calls and no e-mails .

​​​​​​​​​​​​Hello im korean.
                          Because of corona, my ticket has been canceled automatically.
                          My reference code is UX2MSO.

I wanna refund without fee.
                          Because the flight ticket was automatically canceled regardless of our will.
                          Please refund soon and contact me by e-mail.
                          My email is [protected]@naver.com

That money is very big for us.
                          We are a newlyweds, but if we don't get that money, we're in great trouble.
                          Please refund it soon.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 18, 2020

Thank you for contacting us 윤미스터. One of our agents will contact you within the next few days.

MariaEB Mar 18, 2020

Did they give you a solution?

TravelgenioFlight cancellation refund!

My flight Lufthansa-LH2479&LH7318 book from London-Beijing has been canceled, my booking number is [protected], I am so angry and sad, please contact and refund me as soon as possible, I have not received full refund until now. Thank you so much! I am waiting too long time! please contact me as soon as possible!

booking number:[protected]

Flight cancellation refund!
                            Flight cancellation refund!

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 18, 2020

Thank you for contacting us Zequn. One of our agents will contact you within the next few days.

TravelgenioYou, Travelgenio did not make a refund even 90 days have been passed.

This is the passenger who bought the ticket from Travelgenio last year December. Ticket number is EM3RM2.
                              Because of the change of flight schedule which was made by travelgenio's own way, I decided to cancel the ticket.
                              You, travelgenio promised me to make a refund in 90 days. I've called you several times and your staff members promised me to make a refund. I even got the confirmation email from you that I am guaranteed to get a refund until 90 days passed.
                              Now, you travelgenio still did not make refund and I am about to sue you.
                              If you do not make refund in 2 days, I am going to institute legal proceedings.
                              Hope you get the refund as soon as possible.

You, Travelgenio did not make a refund even 90 days have been passed.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 18, 2020

Hello Lee. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

Mar 17, 2020

Travelgenio — canceling flights tickets and refund

Booking code LBM2SZ Reservation passener1: Jungwon Yoo Passenger2:Hyeonjeong Hwang Passenger3:Dagyeong...

TravelgenioI want to change my flight date from 6/27 to any date which is between 4/13~4/18

My booking number is 58FWJC and I had made a reservation of my flight from prague(Czech republic) to Incheon(South Korea) 6/27. I want to change the flight date which is possible between April 13th to April 16th. If there is no same flight that I have, I want to rebook the other one but with the same destination. I hope you will give me a quick response as soon as possible. My phone number is +[protected]

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 17, 2020

Hello JH Heo. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

TravelgenioNo answer from Travelgenio

I have reserved flight ticket by Travel2be last Jan.

I want to cancel my ticket

so, I sent an email to Travelgenio, but I did not receive a reply.

reservation code : XRHPHH

mail address : [protected]@naver.com

Please do not hesitate to handle my refund request.

Thank you.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 17, 2020

Hello 조영우. Thank you for your comment. You will receive a response to your mailbox in the next few days. Thank you for your cooperation.

TravelgenioWhere there is no communication ..

I booked a ticket while planning a honeymoon ahead of
                                    my marriage.
                                    However, all happy plans were canceled because of the co
                                    ronavirus.
                                    In a difficult situation, I asked TrebleGenio several times
                                    to change the schedule, but I couldn't hear the answer.
                                    But today, an airline call came in.
                                    'As a result of corona, our flight schedule has changed
                                    due to reduced flight operations. If you want to cancel
                                    your ticket, I will charge you for free. '
                                    'But you must proceed with the cancellation at the
                                    agency you purchased.'
                                    I would like to ask TrebleGenio officials. If you cancel
                                    now, you can cancel your ticket for free. I'm done talking
                                    to the airline. Please cancel my ticket.
                                    My reservation code is QNNS9T.

• Travelgenio's response · Mar 17, 2020

Due to the amount of queries received by mail and call center, our reply times have increased. You will receive a reply by mail during next days. Regards