TJ Maxx — paper billing vs estatements
I use my TJMaxx card all the time. This month I received my paper copy TWO days after the due date. I also did not received the 'heads up' email for this month. I always pay the balance in full as soon as I get the email notice. I thought things were odd and tried to view my statement on line. You CAN NOT look at your statements on line unless you sign up for eStatements which means you will no longer get a paper copy. The current activity does not tell you what your statement balance is. No other store I do business with does this. I don't even think it's legal for them to do this. I should be able to see my statement and still receive a paper copy.
I spend about $1000 on this card monthly. I will now start using another card.
More TJ Maxx Complaints & Reviews
- TJ Maxx - store policies 
- TJ Maxx - bad employer 
- TJ Maxx - lied about return policy 
- TJ Maxx - declined checks 
- TJ Maxx - stealing 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - customer service 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - online shopping 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - I am complaining about clearance price item
- TJ Maxx-Metairie, Louisiana - shady practices-poor customer service
- TJ Maxx - lost my ring in the jewelry counter