Menu

T.J. Maxx  -  Return without receipt

S
Author of the complaint
8:27 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

All the stores - Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Sierra don't have their dressing rooms open. All my family members shop there since the beginning of the pandemic season once the stores were open. You have to get a lot of merchandise at one point to try them at home, so it's natural that the receipts get lost in the process, especially when it has to do with men or children. As a result a woman has to take all that merchandise back to the store what didn't fit.
In their desire to make as much money as possible, the stores decided not to allow or to put a limit on how many returns you can make without a receipt. It never happened before the pandemic season. Which makes me think this is one of the ways of them trying to make as much money as possible. Last time when I tried to return the goods without the receipt that my husband purchased for himself, they rejected my return saying that I have a warning on my record and that I've been returning too many things. So I think this is totally unfair policy towards its customers. Either open dressing rooms or make the returns as easy as possible for the customers.

More T.J. Maxx complaints & reviews

T.J. Maxx - shady practices-poor customer service
1 comments
L
Oct 17, 2021 3:03 pm

Tj maxx has long failed its customers. the credit card is shoved down the customers throats at the registers. the cahsiers are dinged for not pushing the cards, enough! so they ask repeatedly, then comes the pressure! I have never stood at any tj maxx cashier who knew the credit card interest rate/ daily. I have asked repeatedly! one cashier told me "there is no interest, charged!" can I get that in writing? no interest, on a store credit card, ever? what? many of the cashiers are super young, they have no idea how to do anything, at all? thye arw roked to ddeath, no breaks, then clean the public toilets, clean the store, attend the stupid store meetings, answer customer questions, incorrectly almost every time! and then refuse all returns wwith receipts or not! tj maxx has lost lost my business, long ao!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

434 complaints