TheCheesecakeFactorybad service

O Review updated:

We always heard good things about this restaurant... last nite was are first time dining there...we were disappointed with the service ...it took ten mins after we were seated, to be greeted, then another ten mins for drinks to be brough out...dirty plate were left on the table... took 20 mins after finshing dinner to order and receive are dessert.Not only that there were customers waitin` to be seat that were leaning over are booth, witch made us feel uncomfortable, not to mention they were picking at them selfs, whitch made a less desireable experience...IM a server in the restaurant buzz, i have never given a bad tip untill now!!

• Br
    Bre21 Aug 14, 2018

I bought a cheesecake at Walmart and kept it frozen for about a week, then when I opened it it was all
    Moldy!

• Wo
    Won’t B Back Aug 20, 2018

How dare you? horrifying treatment of a paying customer for wearing a maga hat! all employees involved should be immediately fired! how dare you treat your customers this way? you expect us to come to your restaurants after this??? never again. you, cheesecake factory, are fired.

• Je
    Jerry Banks Aug 20, 2018

Why were a group of employees of the cheesecake factory in miami, florida allowed to verbally assaulted a black man because he was wearing a donald trump "make america great again" hat?

This is unacceptable behavior and I would hope this situation will be adequately addressed and proper steps taken to ensure that this does not happen again.

• Ki
    Kim1209 Aug 21, 2018

I frequently go to Cheesecake Favtory, after hearing how a customer was treated because of a Trump hat he was wearing, I will never go to your restaurant again!!

• Ni
    Nic Davis Aug 21, 2018

We came for dinner and were not told that the air was out so we suffered. We had to go back to the front to ask why was it so hot. They were like oh yeah that's why I asked if you wanted to sit outside. Not acceptable by any stretch of the imagination.

• Jj
    jjohnson2243 Aug 21, 2018

Hello my name is Joshua Johnson and I attempeted to make a withdrawal yesterday night on March 16th 2018 around 11pm for $50 at the Wawa on board n chestnut Phila. Pa... My withdrawal never came out. I told an associate, they told me to contact my bank... N I'll be refunded to my acct.

• Al
    alondra fernandez Sep 18, 2018

Por que dejan que manager de esta compania esten con trabajadores es una falta de respeto esta situacion