Shoney's North America Logo

Shoney's North America

Having problems with Shoney's North America?

Shoney's North America Customer Service Contacts

1717 Elm Hill Pike, Suite B-1
Nashville, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shoney's North America Customer Service. Initial Shoney's North America complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Shoney's North America above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Shoney's North America. Discuss the issues you have had with Shoney's North America and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Shoney's North America Complaints & Reviews

Shoney's North AmericaManagement for service and being just plain rude

Me and my girlfriend had been visiting the Shoney's restaurant in Lebanon Tennessee long time we always go and enjoy the buffet on Friday night we went to have the seafood Buffet as usual we do this quite often I have had no problem but on this particular night we ordered it. Pay and soft drinks we got our food and enjoyed it as usual the food was good as we finished our meal we wanted a cup of coffee it has been about 45 minutes since we have seen our server so I asked another server her name was Raven if we could get a cup of coffee she said yes sir and proceeded to go back to the kitchen she looked confused as she walked around kept looking back out at our table I found our server and they talked for a little while it took approximately 10 minutes our server came to the table and told me that she could not give us a cup a coffee because it's usually included with the buffet and we are ordered soft drinks I asked her are you telling me that we cannot get a cup of coffee he said no it's just that we will have to charge you for it extra I said no joke she proceeded to go back to the kitchen and come back out with one cup of coffee and set it down at the table and ask what that be it or what my girlfriend like a cup to when I said we would like a cup of coffee I meant both of us she went back and got it does a cup of coffee and brought it back out to my girlfriend we drink our coffee and I have noticed on the bill that it was $43.83 $15 a piece for the buffet another $3 a piece for our soft drink nearly $5 for two cups of coffee we went up to pay email the guy that came to the cash register never spoke one word he never asked as they usually do how was everything was everything okay he never spoke one word have a good night thank you come back nothing I think every one of these people should be fired from their job everything went well until we wanted a cup of coffee and then we like to have never found our server then we was plainly snob we are now thinking whether we would ever go back there again after that experience very poor management and very poor service

Shoney's North America3% surcharge for paying bill

This restaurant chain is now charging 3% for consumers to use their debit or credit card. There passing a business expense on directly to consumers, and we find that unacceptable and will not use this restaurant any longer. The fact that this restaurant wants to charge 3% on top of the bill for their consumers to pay the bill, is completely in utterly unacceptable in we as consumers must stand up against this practice by businesses.

Feb 06, 2020

Shoney's North America — general manager

thomas shelton gen mgr shoneys has tobacco in his mouth all day spitting it wherever he feels. and to make...

Jan 06, 2020

Shoney's North America — this was the worst restaurants I have ever been in

Went Sunday to eat at the breakfast bar after staying away for over 8 months due to same issues... The...

Dec 18, 2019

Shoney's North America — food cold, manager kenny on duty at the time.

We went to this Shoney's on [protected] at 7:45 am to have the Hot Breakfast Bar. We got up to go out to...

Dec 08, 2019

Shoney's North America — buffet

My sister, niece and her boyfriend went to Shoneys in FT Henry Drive Kingsport Tn this morning about 11 to...

Shoney's North Americafood

I use to love going to shoneys but after tonight I will not go again. The food I ordered, I saw the guy warm it up in microwave 3 times while I waited.i didn't see but one person was in there and I dont understand why he was doing that for my Togo order. It wasn't good when I ate it . I'm very disappointed .it use to be a good place with good food now it's not anymore.

Jul 22, 2019

Shoney's North America — service and management

We visited this Shoney's On Friday night, 07/19/2019. After a little wait with no one up front we were...

Dublin

Shoney's North Americafood

After many years of not being near a Shoney's restaurant, we were traveling through Oklahoma and decided to stop for dinner in Henrietta. We ordered the salad bar, the burger sliders, and a loaded baked potato. The enchilada soup was the best item we had, as there was some spice to it. However, it tasted like chili. The burgers were good, but bland. The bun was good. The potato wasn't loaded, although all the listed items were on it. Even with tiny bacon bits, I had to salt the potato to have anything tasty. I'm usually a person who doesn't like lots of spice on my food.
        The service was superb. She was friendly informative and helpful. The decor was beautiful and contemporary. The rest room was clean and pleasant.
        My suggestion is to have your corporate chef review preparations of recipes whose taste would make Shoney's shine and stand out. The food we had would have been suitable for an older person who has issues with hypertension, diabetes. Dietary restrictions, and was fearful of the newer trends in cooking.
        Let the cook have some elbow. Room. And allow her/ him to really cook.

Jul 10, 2019

Shoney's North America — management

I was having lunch with a friend on July 9th 2019 and it was so rudely interrupted by a manager yelling and...

Jun 30, 2019

Shoney's Muscle Shoals — service

We arrived at Shoney's at 11:30 a.m.There was one table of 6 that ordered before us. We ordered a Slim...

Jun 16, 2019

Shoney's North America — atmosphere was horrible.

I was very excited to see that the Shoney's in Pearl had re-opened but bad management was very evident. The...

Jun 02, 2019

Shoney's North America — service

Upon entering Shoneys tonight, greeted by the manager Barbara, her comment to my group was we are closing in...

Shoney's North Americahealth concern

This is about th West Memphis Arkansas restaurant. Every time I have eat there in the past it has been 5 star for service, food and cleanliness. I bragged to my wife about the food there.
          I took my new wife there may 28, 2019 at around 3:00pm. In the past I never saw the parking lot less than half full. Walking in I noticed the floor was a little sticky. Not a big thing to me because it happens sometimes because of today's workforce.
          Heading to our booth we passed a couple sleeping in their booth side by side in an X position. No one said anything to them during the time we were there with was not long.
          Our table was a little sticky too. My wife told me her head was itchy. I asked why. She said I don't know but I'm highly allergic to roachs. She looked around and said this place has a roach problem. She ran an extermination bisseniss. I looked around and saw a lot of bugs and roaches in the cealing fixtures in the drink preperation area next to were we were sitting.
          My wife went to the rest room. When she came back she said she could not use it. She waited for the guy cleaning it to finish. When he came out she said the toilet had paper and poop in it. The floors were filthy. The sink was stained and had a crust on it. The room stunk.
          We left and went to Iron Skillet. Always a 5 star restaurant. I and others have left reviews on Travelocity and Google. Both sites asked me about my experience there. I will never go there again. Too bad.

May 18, 2019

Shoney's North America — it's more of a compliment

Your manager Melissa is awesome we came in there last night for seafood and it was amazing the food was fresh...

Shoney's North Americacustomer service

The restaurant manager Cedric Harden customer service skills are horrible, not one time during the conversation did acknowledge me as SIR. I had to ask him was he the manager because he clearly didn't carry himself as a manager. I ask him to give me his regional manager information before I exit the establishment. I contacted the regional manager and I see why the restaurant manager customer service skills are bad because the conversation I had with him was just as bad. Whatever happened to the customer being the priority.

Shoney's North America — poor quality of breakfast bar

On December 29, 2018, I visited the Shoney's located at 407 Thompson Lane, Nashville, Tennessee 37211;...

Shoney's North America — management

I'm a regular customer and every time i come in the bar is horrible for lunch. Food has not been rotated. The...

Shoney's North America — 2 pile of shrimp combos and one philly cheese steak

My husband. My daughter and I came i tp the Shoneys in Jennings, La on Monday July 16th and ordered two pile...

Shoney's North America — payment for work done at location

After being contacted by the manager at the Shoney's located at 420 W Bank Expy, Gretna, LA 70053 and being...