The Cheesecake Factory Logo

The Cheesecake Factory

Having problems with The Cheesecake Factory?

The Cheesecake Factory Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Cheesecake Factory Customer Service. Initial The Cheesecake Factory complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Cheesecake Factory above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Cheesecake Factory. Discuss the issues you have had with The Cheesecake Factory and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

CheeseCake Factory in RIservice

On 7/15/2015 @ 6:00 PM came in with my family for dinner then catch a movies after that. Service was despicable and rude! Management just did not care. Had to scarf down my food and hurry to a movie with the family. What started out to be a good night out with family ended up being a night of stressed out family. At this point I would want a refund of my entire meal and an apology from the manager on duty that basically dismissed me when I confronted her to let her know what happened and that I was very upset with the performance of everyone involved. Server was Joan M table 243 @ the Cheesecake Factory in Providence Place Mall

say it as it is Jul 16, 2015

I agree he is pathetic, nothing but a coward. He should be in jail for abusing his family and have to deal with"Bubba", hope he drops the soap and has what is coming to him.

• Ke
      Kevin Richards Jul 16, 2015

Like I said you are not entitled to a refund when you ate your food. You seem to be mistaking being told no as rudeness. You are a coward for blaming your violent behavior against your wife and son on the manager. This is YOUR fault and no one else's fault. You need help and hopefully your wife divorces you before you seriously hurt or kill either her or your son. Grow up.

• Ro
      Roy F Jul 16, 2015

Here is how it stressed my family. I asked the management for a refund, and she refused to give me one. My wife was telling me to forget about it and leave, I told her if she did not shut up I would slap her. This made my wife cry, and my children were upset by this at all. I could not enjoy the movie at all. To top it off someone called the police on me after seeing me hit my son because he had to use the washroom. I was still angry at the manager at this point. If I was not angry at the manager I would not have hit my son and not I could have my children put in foster care thanks to them.

• Ke
      Kevin Richards Jul 16, 2015

What makes you think you deserve a refund when you ate all your food? How did this stress out your family. Get a job so you can afford to provide for your family and take them out rather than beg for a free meal.

N

Cheesecake Factory — wrong order

On Friday June 19, I decided that I would take out lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. I skimmed through the...

Cheesecake Factorylack of concern & professionalism

They have no concern for people's health. I stated i have allergies to mushrooms, they brought me the food with the mushrooms, i sent it back, they send out the food again. It looked like it didnt have mushrooms in it but then i start feeling sick 10 minutes after eating a few bites of it, i look into the food and discover 3 mushrooms. I call the manager & tell him in tears that I am allergic to mushrooms and thats why i ordered it without. He assures me they made it new and doesnt know how the mushrooms got in the new order. He goes to the kitchen and comes back & apologizes because they were busy and used the same utensils and food and just picked the mushrooms out of the order. I was already sick taking my medication. This is not how you treat someone with allergies. I dont care how busy you are. No excuse for making me sick. He had me fill out a incident report and that was it. Didnt offer anything to make up for making me sick or for making me pass a horrible time. He didnt comp the check, just took the pasta off the bill, that was it. Had no concern for my health or for making me feel better about the situation.

• SKOR May 21, 2012

Are you upset about the mushrooms, or upset that he only comped out the pasta (and not the entire meal)?
        If my allergies were serious enough to make me start taking medication right there in the restaurant, I would have simply got up and left after they served the dish to me.

H

The Cheesecake Factory — race

The people who work there are very racist .. Whit Latino people.. The food is good but when you hear how they...

The Cheesecake Factoryno service

Ive been to two Cheesecake Factorys. One in California and one in Dallas, Texas.

The one in Dallas I ended up leaving. I stood there for 15 minutes waiting to be seated, and nobody ever showed up to front of the restaurant. I never even saw any waitstaff. And yes, they were open, there was people in there eating.

The one in California...I was taken there by a friend as a "thank you" for doing some work for her. The wait for a table was short. We got our table and the waitress disappeared.

About 30 minutes later she shows up with menus and asks for our drink orders.

About 20 minutes later she shows back up. She takes our orders and then disappears again.
      Our drinks were empty and she didnt even offer to refill them, or give us a chance to ask for refills...she just disappeared. We had to grab another waitress to get refills.

Other people had come in, sat down, ordered, ate, and left by the time our waitress brought our food! As soon as our plates were on the table she disappeared again. We didnt have any silverware, so we had to grab the other waitress again to get us some.

I had the fried fish and cole slaw, my friend had the pork chops and potatoes. Her chops were tough and she could barely eat one of them (there were 2). My fried fish was COLD and the cole slaw was HOT!

Again, we had to grab the other waitress to find our waitress and get our check so we could get out of there.

A 1 hour meal at any other place...a 3 hour catastrophe at Cheesecake Factory.

Never again.

Joseph Doucet Feb 27, 2012

Im a employee of cheesecake factory in naples I would say its at the number one spot of the worst place to work at the Ekm is full of it and he needs to go your Gm.kevin.and Akm treat the staff with respect when he doesn't he sets his team up for failure and im disappointed and feel sorry for the rest of the team...

• Re
          rexgsd Nov 26, 2011

um, sorry about that post. the site went screwy somehow and posted my comment on a different complaint

• Re
          rexgsd Nov 26, 2011

@heath2011 - no, those are just the vending machines ones. Even then, they're not always owned by Pepsi itself. the coolers at convienience stores and places like cvs are to be filled by employees. I always check exp. dates now since it seems like lots of conv. stores are either lazy or cheap and just leave the old expired sodas in the front.

G

Cheesecake Factory — screw found in my food

Eating leftovers taken home from restaurant, and had a screw in the mexican egg roll I was eating. Did not...

Cheesecakefactoryunsatisfied customer

On May 9th 2010, I attended a Mothers Day Brunch with three other mothers. The morning started out great until I decided to request grill chicken instead of bacon bits in my omelet. The omelet was initially made to order with these items; spinach, mushrooms, cheese and bacon bits. This switch was fine with our waitress. The omelet took an additional 15mins to arrive after the other guests. The manager visited our table to ensure me that the omelet would be arriving shortly, it did arrive shortly. When the omelet arrived, it included bacon bits along with grill chicken, I requested grill chicken instead of bacon. The omelet was taken away. The manager apologized. A freshly prepared omelet arrived; this time the omelet appeared to be fine. I once again checked to verify that it was made to my specification, it wasn’t. This time the cook placed bacon bits at the bottom of the omelet instead within the omelet to appear that it was prepared properly. The second manager apologized and told me that the chef would prepare my omelet. I declined, because at that time my party had finished their meal, I had lost my appetite with all the back and forth with such a simply request.

You would have thought that the manager would have just comp the entire bill, not!

I will never attend another brunch at this location of Braintree, MA

• De
            detwa1 Aug 24, 2011

I understand your complaint on you food, but that does not entitle you to get the entire order comped. Was their anything else wrong with the other food? Didn't sound like it. If you would have taken your food, I would have expected your portion to be free. I am sure they won't miss your attitude anyway.

The Cheesecake Factoryreceived bad food

I order a dinner from the Cheesecake Factory threw Dinning In Services.
          I ordered the meatloaf dinner asked that the corn be replaced with green beans. That didn't happen even though it was maked by the Cheesecake

Factory ticket, but worse of all the meatloaf was burn. It was dry and black inside and out. I've just come home from the hospital and was looking forward to that dinner. I've used Dinning In before and never had a bab meal. This is the first time I order from the Cheesecake Factory.

The Cheesecake Factorybad experience

I would like to preface this survey by stating that I love the Cheesecake Factory and go their anytime I have friends or family come through Charlotte. It was my wish to go there for out our teams company Christmas Dinner and my team agreed. We had about 20 people both co-workers and family coming. We made a reservation and were excited about going, even though the weather was horrible, traffic was worse not to mention the Cheesecake Factory is located at the Mall and its Christmas time. All of our party did not come at the same time. We had a couple of people that got stuck in the traffic and were delayed. The waiters came over and took a few of a tables and we understood because it was dinner time. As the additional members of our party showed up we just fit them into the table situation. We understood. We still had two more guest to our party that were on the way but stuck outside in the Mall in traffic. He had called to advise they were still coming. We talked to the waiter and were told that was okay so they were told to come on. When they got there we fit them into to our seating arrangement and thought everything was fine. The manager came over and told the last two, a father and his fourteen year old son they could sit there but they would not be served. It was seven o’clock. When other members of the party ask why they could not be served the manager turned around and advised we were lucky we had our table. We came to the Cheesecake Factory to eat and enjoy each others company, not to be made to feel uncomfortable and have to eat in front of a fourteen year old and his father who was being punished for not showing up on time. The managers was Victor Galu and he was very patronizing to the group. One of our group went over and tried to reason with him, there has to be a better answer them to just having them watch us eat, this got us no place. We had just started on appetizers and drinks a few had started ordering dinner. We had already spent over 800 dollars to that point and people started cancelling dinner orders and winding up the evening.

I understand that dealing with the general public is at times trying but to go out to dinner and not being able to order or have to deal with this type or service is totally unacceptable.

• Wa
                wasteoftime Nov 07, 2011

No idea why people waste their time and humiliate themselves to be seated to eat in substandard restaurant with poor services and very very low and poor quality food. Rude staff, long wait for food that at best if not worst than a fast food chain..

It just not worth it.. There are several options out there with lovely atmosphere and a food that you will enjoy!

• Oh
                OhWowReally Jul 06, 2011

My question is what is being left out of this story? Clearly something is missing as to why two people would not be served. The actions of the manager make zero sense with the information given. The only plausible guess I have is that they had another large party coming in later for that same table, which could explain why they refused to serve the late arriving members of the party. Again, this is pure speculation as I feel that o.p. is leaving something out of this tale.

• Mi
                Mikey007 Jul 06, 2011

loser aka LoveFist V, read the o.p.'s comment again. o.p. made it clear reservations were made and that would mean the size party included. in other words, cheesecake factory was aware of " X" amount of ppl they would have to accommodate. doesn't matter how late two ppl showed up. besides, the waiter managed to make accommodations for the group, why didn't the jerk manager? now, LoveFist V or Ellen67 or whoever else in your long string of nics can go ahead and vote negative to my comment.

• Mi
                Mikey007 Jul 06, 2011

well, did you e-mail or phone company headquarters? that would had been the logical thing to do. the manager was out of line for not excepting/allowing all guests at your table. he should had been reported. that is the reason these "jerks" aka managers get by embarrassing the public - no one is going to tell on them.

The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated Complaintpoor service

We have been to several cheesecake factories. I work across the street from one and live in the neighborhood of another. I must say the one in Sterling VA has to have the worst take-out service. Every time you call someone says they'll put you on a short hold. After waiting six to eight minutes we call back and ask for the manager and it happens all over again. Why not eliminate this problem and give the optionof ordering on-line. A short hold to me is less than a minute.

The Cheesecake Factorywait time

My husband and I drove from Decatur to St. Louis last night, a two-hour drive, so we could eat at the Cheesecake Factory and use a gift card we had received at Christmas. We knew the restaurant would be busy, given the holiday, so we called ahead at 6pm. We arrived about 30 minutes later, waited in line to check-in and then were given a pager and told our wait would be 10 minutes.

We proceeded to wait for 60 minutes and then waited in line again to ask the hostess how much longer our table would be. This time, we were told 5 minutes. After waiting an additional 20 minutes, over an hour and a half in total wait time not counting the call ahead time, we were forced to leave our pager and grab a quick dinner at another restaurant.

We were extremely disappointed in the way our wait time was repeatedly grossly misrepresented. If we had been told that our wait would be over an hour and a half when we first arrived, we would have known we couldn't wait that long and still get home at a decent hour. We would have declined the pager and ordered our meal to-go or, at a minimum, been able to go directly to another restaurant.
                We understand that holidays are a busy time for restaurants, but we feel strongly that you should have enough professionalism and respect for your patrons to be able to give them a reasonably accurate wait time and allow them to make an informed decision.

• Jk
                    JKDE Jun 17, 2011

You drove two hours just to eat at a restaurant.

30 minutes before you arrived, you decided to call for reservations.

You knew the restaurant would be busy, given the holiday,

And you're complaining your wait was over an hour and a half?

You should have called and made the reservation before you left your house, as you knew it was two hours away.

• Oh
                    OhWowReally Jun 16, 2011

You really can't blame the staff for this. The wait time they give is based on the average amount of time people spend at a table, which can be less or more. If you end up having a bunch of people decide to have coffee/desert, or they just sit around and talk, the wait can be much longer.

Cheesecake Factoryused to be my favorite resturant

It is such a treat to go to the Cheesecake Factory that i haven't been in 5 years! So i was surprised when my boyfriend sprung me on a trip there. The food i ordered was my favorite dish and when it arrived the noodles were not cooked all the way, there was very little chicken, mushrooms and sauce. When i told my waiter his only option was to reheat the same dish. After my very very disappointing meal i was ecstatic to order cheesecake! When it arrived it was the saddest piece of cheesecake that I've ever seen. The presentation was awful, they tried to over compensate the small portion by drowning it with caramel glaze which did not make it taste better. If i were you i would highly reconsider going there and paying $60 for a load of crap.

The Cheesecake Factoryreceived salad within 20 minutes, but took 1 1/2 hours for hot items

Responding to *Special Invitation* - Survey Code [protected]. Took Boss to lunch at Cheesecake Factory in Palm Desert, Ca. Made lunch of several appetizers. Excellent small pizzas! O.K. Boston salad. So-So clam chowder. We never received the house bread after asking a couple of times. Ordered coffee, but no offers of seconds. Received salad within 20 minutes, but took 1 1/2 hours for hot items. Was a long time for luncheon! Don't know why it took our server so long to respond when the other waiters were able to take care of the little things such as no sugars, salt/pepper, or silverware on table. Have eaten there several times and always received good service and excellent food. Sure was disappointed this time.

• Waiting 190 minutes to sit. Waiting in the bar and was seated five feet for the bar.
                        Management had a no care additude and the food came out another hour plus after ordering and was cold.

This place really sucks

The Cheesecake Factoryexperiences like this makes it very difficult to want to return to this restaurant

I've eaten at this resturant many times always having a pleasant experience. That is until today. It started with being shown to a table that was filthy, after being marched completely around the resturant I was made to wait while 2 other parties were seated first. When finally seated the waiter brought me the wrong drink. I ordered unsweet tea no lemon, I got lemon. When the new drink was finally brought the waiter served it from the next table. I then had to wait another 5 min. to get a sweetner. The meal was almost complete before the waiter returned to check if the meal was acceptable. By this time the drinks on our table had been empty for quite some time. I returned to the resturant later to purchase 4 slices of cheesecake 3 were right the last was not even close to what was ordered. Experiences like this makes it very difficult to want to return to this resturant.

• Br
                          Brudocc Jun 19, 2010

I visited your restaurant at the Polaris Mall in Columbus, Ohio today, 5/15/10, and I purchased some cheesecake and breads. The clerk told me to go online to your feedback site and do the survey and I would receive a $10.00 gift card. My survey code number is: [protected]. I have searched your site and cannot find any place to complete a survey. Why would you have that printed on receipts and then give customers the run-around when they try to comply? Shame on you. I have eaten there previously & food & service was great, but this disappoints me. My name is Geneva R. from Mansfield, Ohio.

Cheesecake Factorystay far away from cheesecake factory

B

The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated — got a food poisoning from a cheesecake

Ordered low carb cheesecake. thought it was frozen thru middle, sent it back. Got a second piece, same...

L

Cheesecake Factory — bad service

The 5th is my birthday and my boyfriend and his father took me to the Cheesecake Factory for a nice surprise...

M

The Cheesecake Factory — avoid them like a plague

My husband and i usually order chinese chicken salad to go for lunch. we usually order the large salad and...

M

The Cheesecake Factory — foreign object in food

So this was my first ever trip to the Cheesecake Factory. Aside from the amount of flies buzzing around the...

Cheesecake Factoryhorrible management

Well my experince at the cheesecake factory was less than a "Piece of Cake".

About 3 months ago I went into the Thousand Oaks, Calif Cheesecake Factory.

I went to the retraunt around 4pm was seated and placed my drink order I ordered a bloody mary and from experince their bloody mary's are amazing . I recieved my drink it was watered down and there was a limp and dried out piece of celery in it, no olives, no lemon, no lime. I called the young man back over to the table and asked him to send the drink back to the bar and have the drink replaced.

Little did I know that was just the begining of my god awful experince. I ordered a piece of salmon with broccoli and mashed potato. About a few minutes later the waiter put a bottle of ketchup on the table I glanced at my daughter with a look of confusion a look of "Umm why did he just put a bottle of ketchup on the table." 10 minutes passed and a waitress placed a cold plate of dried out salmon with french fries down on the table and walked away. I had, had it I called the waiter back to the table and asked what kind of salmon this was why was it sitting next to french fries since that's not what I had ordered! He mumbled that's what you ordered it's on the "specialty menu" taking no responsibilty for his lack of service. I then told him to get me a manger. A woman approaches the table and asked what's going on .. she never mentioned her name I told her what had happened she took no responsibilty either not offering to waive the bill, get another piece of salmon her explination was well it was on the specialty menu. I asked for her card and she gave it to me or so I though I paid the bill and walked out hugry, my daughter was hungry and I was annoyed and confused.

I called corporate and they sent me a $30 credit I also found out the card the so called asst. manager gave me wasn't even her business card with was the managers card.

I have had several bad experinces at the cheescake factory since this incident.

They are rude, insenstive and the restraunts are disgusting take your money and run!