Telus Calling Cardtelus damaging credit report

My name is Travis Krisher and I am submitting a complaint about how Telus mobility has damaged my credit report without warrant. My wife and I moved and we notified Telus of our new mailing address. We also maintained several services with Telus including a land line, internet, and cell phones. My wife pays the bills and continued to receive the bills by mail at our new mailing address. Since I do not often use my calling card we assumed that they had told us the truth when we had moved and that it was paid off. We found out years and years later that they said that we had an outstanding balance of $200.00. They sold the account without making any attempt to contact us and completely damaged my credit report. They will not rectify the situation. As soon as I found out that the amount was claimed, I paid it immediately. I am a pilot and have always had a perfect credit report. This is not acceptable. Telus had every opportunity to contact me and let me know.

Travis Krisher
[protected]

• Kb
    K Brar Sep 24, 2010

We have been Getting several Telemarketing Calls from Connect2world from India, they keep calling and calling day and night.

Finally, we signed up for $20 with my Visa card. They Promised that they will activate my service within 10 mins of time. It has been more than 25 Days, my service is not activated.

Moreover, today when i received my card statement, I was a bit shocked to see a $200 Charge by connect2world.

Now, when I called the customer care number: [protected], no one picked the call. I was more Surprised when a Person by the name of Maksud Received the Call and said that the order was placed for $200 by me. When I said no, he started Arguing with me and later he started abusing me in very bad words.

Finally, he said that he will block my service and make sure that I do not get my Money Back.

For my uttermost Surprise, I also had a talk with the Call Center owner and he was just laughing his hearts out.

I just want to aware all the Indians in USA and Canada, that please do not entertain any telemarketing calls from connect2world as this is my experience with them.

I have nothing more to say apart from making a complain to BBB and lets see what else I can do to them.

I did refer my friends to Maksud, I also need to check what He has done to my Friends.

Connect2world is a Fraud Company, so please beware of Scams.