The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Telus Calling Card — telus damaging credit report
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My name is Travis Krisher and I am submitting a complaint about how Telus mobility has damaged my credit report without warrant. My wife and I moved and we notified Telus of our new mailing address. We also maintained several services with Telus including a land line, internet, and cell phones. My wife pays the bills and continued to receive the bills by mail at our new mailing address. Since I do not often use my calling card we assumed that they had told us the truth when we had moved and that it was paid off. We found out years and years later that they said that we had an outstanding balance of $200.00. They sold the account without making any attempt to contact us and completely damaged my credit report. They will not rectify the situation. As soon as I found out that the amount was claimed, I paid it immediately. I am a pilot and have always had a perfect credit report. This is not acceptable. Telus had every opportunity to contact me and let me know.
More Telus Calling Card Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer!
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility!
- TELUS - misleading advertising
- Telus Communications - fraudulent billing personal information
- TELUS - customer service
- TELUS - not able to get promotion that was offered, after I had signed a 3yr contract
- Telus Communications - billing and payments
- Telus ADSL Internet - fraudulent charges