Telkom SA SOChomeoffice lte 20gb + huawei b953

B

We have moved on 16 June 2016 to Swellendam, Western Cape. I have submitted a Request for Contract & Service Cancellation on 22 June 2016. The reason for the cancellation is that Telkom do not provide a LTE data service in this area. I therefore cannot use the data. I do understand there is a notice period but to date Telkom did not cancel the service and continue charging me for a service I do not have access to.

Account no. [protected] Mobile no. [protected]. A case no [protected] was logged by Telkom in July 2016 and to date not closed.

I have been liaising with a number of people at Telkom since July 2016 and to date the matter is not resolved.

I can be contacted on cellphone no. [protected] or e-mail [protected]@levyadmin.co.za

Signed: W B Pienaar