Telkom Mobiletelkom mobile canal walk

I haven't even opened a contract yet and I have had two weeks of nonsense. My biggest issue is not being able to get through to their Canal Walk brancj through which I have orded the contract. The shop answers the phone and then disconnects the call straight away. No attempt at apologising for being busy. The sales person Kanu had never actually called me back when he said he would, and he calls on the wrong number if he decides to call back. I am disgusted by their lack of customer service. I ordered a phone two weeks ago, informing Kanu of the urgency but to no avail. He has not put in any effort to ensure I got my phone on time and now it is late and he is not bothered by the tardiness or terrible customer service.