TDS Telecommunications Logo

TDS Telecommunications

Having problems with TDS Telecommunications?

TDS Telecommunications reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 6, 2007. The latest review Internet, telephone and terrible service was posted on May 10, 2021. The latest complaint terrible service and customer service was resolved on Apr 16, 2012. TDS Telecommunications has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 58 reviews. TDS Telecommunications has resolved 3 complaints.

TDS Telecommunications Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 571 6662 (Customer Service)
+1 608 664 4000 (Main Front Desk)
+1 866 448 0071 (Business)
+1 888 850 5915 (TDS Business Repair)
525 Junction Rd
Madison, Wisconsin

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TDS Telecommunications Customer Service. Initial TDS Telecommunications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TDS Telecommunications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TDS Telecommunications. Discuss the issues you have had with TDS Telecommunications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TDS Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews

May 10, 2021

TDS Telecommunications — Internet, telephone and terrible service

Wow!!! Tds??? After 16 years of tds and no other option due to living in the blue ridge, ga rural area...

TDS TelecommunicationsCopy of phone calls

My Name is Wanda Collins my address is 27408 Hwy 421 Hyden Kentucky 41749, My current phone number is [protected], I moved to this new location December 7th 2020 I have called TDS customer service twice and requested copies of my phone records for my previous address at 108 Magnolia Lane Stinnett ky 40868 for my previous phone number [protected] from May 1st of 2020 thur November 31st 2020 I desperately need a copy of these phone records for a up coming court case in 3 weeks for my lawyer as evidence for my case!! Please I'm begging someone to help me obtain these phone records and have them mailed to me for my Lawyer ASAP! My mailing address is PO Box 2058 Hyden KY. 41749 my email is [protected]@ yahoo.com, my cell number is [protected] Please any help concerning this matter is greatly appreciated Please contact me if you need any additional information.

Feb 08, 2021

TDS Telecommunications — Internet/phone service

Your service is a joke. Your staff overcharged me and messed up reconnecting me three times. I paid 200 as I...

Dec 30, 2020

TDS Telecommunications — Customer service and billing

I have called numerous times to have my bill corrected. Each time I sit on the line for hours, only to be...

Oct 12, 2020

TDS Telecommunications — Internet service

I own a property in the 86024 zip code in Arizona. The area is called Happy Jack. I've had the home 2 year...

TDS Telecommunicationscbs/abc blocked in bend

How dare you, during the middle of a pandemic limit access to news sources, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Give direct tv access to cbs and abc. We canceled our contract with bend broadband because of lies and deceit over internet speeds and reliability as well as consitent dropouts of tv service. You should not hold private citizens hostage to your negotiation attempts with direct tv.

Aug 24, 2020

TDS Telecommunications — Late charges - payment processing

Complaint against TDS Telecom, On two or more occasions now I have been charged a $10 late charges that I...

May 12, 2020

TDS Telecommunications — Internet service

TDS is the only option I have for Land line and Internet. the next closest provider is 7+ miles away, and...

Jan 22, 2020

tds telecom waynesboro TN — home telephone/hardline-landline

been a customer for a year and am having same issues since service started STATIC and BUZZING with no change...

Waynesboro

TDS Telecommunicationsinternet

There is a ninety dollar and forty cent previous balance that TDS iOS having a hard time telling where this charge came from and what it's for. Payments were made as agreed. I pay the bills directly from my Bank. I do not believe in companies that automatically withdraw money from my bank. Watch out for monthly billing with flaws that cost you $ and provide them a better return.

TDS Telecommunicationsinternet speed

Speeds not being received as advertised, was told we get a upgrade in October, one week left and we seem to be getting worst? Had a Tech say they were waiting on electricity company to power new equipment, please let me know estimated time we can look for improvements. Dail road in BlueRidge ga. Service lines here are getting aged, been here since 1992 and all neighborhoods have had phone problems and internet problems. We are in the Heatherwood section on mountain creek road.

Oct 04, 2019

TDS Telecommunications — price and quality of service

Send out promotions for 29.95 but call and say not. Available, 80.00 is price, say have high speed but don't...

Sep 24, 2019

TDS Telecommunications — tds is forcing internet users to pay for unwanted telephone service

TDS Telecom is forcing me to pay for a feature-packed telephone service I do not want nor do I need, in order...

Aug 08, 2019

TDS Telecommunications — handicap space

It's NOT OK to block a handicap parking space! Ever! It's got your name on it, it's right in front of your...

Aug 04, 2019

TDS Telecommunications — internet

We have been having problems with our internet for the past couple months. Internet cuts off and on...

TDS Telecommunicationsslow internet connection

When I had dial up service I used to build websites for friends and watch youtube videos with no problem. When I was "upgraded" to dsl that all ended. I've called many times over the past years about my terrible internet connection and first they told me it was my computer so I saved and bought a new Dell. Still poor connection so I called and called. I called not too long ago and was told by a tech that they knew about the connectivity problem for about 6 YEARS and had my area scheduled for an upgrade. When I asked when the upgrade would happen he said he had no clue. When I posted this info on the FB forum for TDS an agent gave a number and told me to call. I called and explained my problem...the tech said, "What do you expect me to do about it?' I told him that I was told to call this number and he said he didn't know why. What a way to do business. I have been a customer for 24 years and I'm thoroughly frustrated and disgusted. I made a complaint to the FCC and should be hearing back from them soon. They've assigned me an agent. I'm checking out other servers in my area and had no idea there was so many. Today it only took FB 7 1/2 minutes to load... Can't wait to be able to be able to watch videos and multitask again. Good riddance TDS!!!

(Difficult to provide dates of service...every day since we DSL in my area is the best guess. I knew how ridiculously slow it was because I worked just a few miles away, was on a different service, and used the same brand and make of computer.)

TDS Telecommunicationsinternet installation

TDS is extremely unprofessional, with timely scheduling, staff and attendance. My family and I moved on the 29th of June, we have been waiting for TDS to come and install our internet on the 8th of July from 12-5 pm I took off work BECAUSE they could not provide a more narrowed time frame, ONLY for them to call me at 1:12pm to tell me that there technician went home early and because of that, I'd have to reschedule for the 12th of July. I'm am completely beyond disappointed and irritated with TDS and there unprofessionalism, it is completely unacceptable and needs to be addressed immediately for customer satisfaction.

TDS TelecommunicationsTDS False advertising. Bait and Switch

TDS sent out a promotional flyer that offered phone, internet, TV for a great price for two years. After contacting them to inquire about this promo, I was told it was a misprint and they wouldn't honor the pricing. I went up the chain but all of them said the same thing. They said they wouldn't honor the offer and besides, their fine print states that they can change the pricing at any time. What is the purpose of having a 2 year offer of a discount that they can change at any time. It seems like the old BAIT and Switch. Buyer BEWARE.

Mar 29, 2019

TDS Telecommunications — phone service with us cellular

My service has gotten really bad with US Cellular. My issues started approximately a year ago. Phone would...

TDS Telecommunicationsinternet

I live on Star Creek Rd in Morganton Ga. I would like to know if everyone who has TDS for internet service had their bill increase? What is it with Fannin County? My service is getting worse and my bill is increased. I have lived here 19 years and my service is getting worse. Is there not a way to get what you pay in this county? Why is it that there is not any competition for internet service in this county? I think our representatives need to investigate this situation or maybe they are the ones to be investigated. Why are citizens of this county being taken advantage of by companies who don't deliver what is promised to consumers but are allowed to increase their prices!

• Lo
                    LoriBeth Jul 25, 2019

TDS IS SO BAD!!! I have not had TV or internet since Sunday. It is now Wednesday. They have done nothing about it. I’m certain I will still get a bill though. They were supposed to call me this morning at 8am. It’s 9 am and I’ve heard nothing. This is ridiculous!!!