Complaints & Reviews

customer service

We had called windstream on 1-1-19 spoke with Lara about getting internet bundle along with the modem ...

peoplepc. allowed fraud on my acct. my emails stolen

I cannot get into my customer service at people pc. I have chatted with rep. & they told me that they allowed...

earthlink hyperlink

Tried Earthlink Hyperlink for a mere week and it was a bad experience from day 2. First off, the sales rep told me over chat the incorrect installation price and I had to talk to two different representatives to get the quoted price which I was told would be refunded over the span of 3 months. Well they knew what they were doing because the service is absolutely horrible and I will never keep it for the span of three months. I've had it for one week and I'm done. I chatted and called tech support 5 times altogether. I was told I'd get speeds of 12 mbps but really that meant only 80% of that (seriously?), well, I was regularly getting less than 1 mbps. I would call, they would ask me to turn off the modem, restart the computer (eye roll), 'clear' their lines, and the speed would go up to 12 mbps. Immediately after ending the call the speed would be back down to less than 1. This happened twice in one day while only trying to use one device. Imagine a regular day when my husband is streaming Netflix, my daughter is gaming, and I'm listening to Pandora. I called to cancel, the process took 15 mins and I was initially told my monthly charge wouldn't be refunded although she eventually agreed to refund the $32.37. I'm still out the $69.99 install fee for a service I had for about a week and was abysmal the entire time, plus the time dealing with the install and customer service. At no time was the sales rep upfront about the actual speed I would get or that this would be using AT&T DSL lines (which I had tried before and knew was very slow) and gave me misinformation on top of that (I'll never see the refund for the difference in price on the install fee I was quoted).

wifi

Trans i.d. t218734238
Date..10/06/2017
Card#[protected]
There was a payment taken off my card in the amount of $274.59 that I did not authorize windstream to use my card or anyone else this was a brand new card so I don't understand I never had windstream (wifi) and I don't live there it should have never been taken out off my card I called windstream they r willing to give the money back but because I disputed it first and got a new card just in case so they said I had to do it this way that money was for my Dr's..I shouldn't have to pay for this cause I did not give permission and I don't even know how it happend cause that card was new...thank u

it will never get better

So much junk not getting filtered. My inbox is full of spam and even when I refer a spam letter to junk, it appears in inbox again, when it comes. So many times I asked the earthlink.net to fix this problem, it causes a lot of mess, but they ignore it. I want to know, what's their benefit from those emails I get every day? I think for their technical support it would be easy to fix. Well, it just seems it's the right time to look for another provider, nothing to do here.

unethical canceling practices

I cancelled all my services with peoplepc.com completely on February. 15, 2014. He assured me that it was cancel. Because I was cancelling all of my credit cards. A few months later I get two invoices from them. The first invoice states that they unauthorized use of my credit card two times in May 2014 with a payment due in June 2014, so I cancel. The second invoice was in September 2014 stating that I owl more money and that I was still not cancelled and they are threatening me to either pay up or go into collections. So, I have already tried to three times with people pc and they really won't cancel me. This is unethical, fraudulent, and harassing behavior from them.

Ripped off

bill being due to me disputing the charges with my credit card company. (even
though my dispute was not successful). He said there was nothing that could be
done. I was charged for internet that I was never provided, had to cancel my
credit card, and now have a past due bill which they said will be sent to
collections. I don't know how to resolve this.

• De
    devils advocate Apr 08, 2008

I billed something on line to Bill Me Later, next thing I know. Earthlink is also billing my Bill me Later account for internet services I don't even have with them, isn't that illegal. I have contacted them twice, which was not easy as I may add, an still I am being billed. It is not fair!!

• He
    Heather Fields Apr 17, 2008

Dear Pamela,
    I work for Bill Me Later and would be happy to help you with this matter. Please feel free to contact me at: [email protected]

Sincerely,
    Heather Fields
    Bill Me Later, Inc.

• Valerie Aug 08, 2008

I purchased my Sis a Earthlink Mailstation as a replacement for her old one which is worn out. She is disabled and her only access to the outside world as so many elderly and disabled. The problem came when we started calling at Xmas to have the machine activated, we were and are still being told as of today they cannot activate the new machine, no one can give us further information, as to if they will be able to or when. We also purchased two more machine for a couple of other disabled, now we have 3 that we can't get activated. This is a shame and disgrace that they cannot help these people with their connections. Is there any way or something we can do to get help for elderly and disabled.

Damage Resulting = These elderly and disabled people are cut off from the world and to most this is their only connection to the outside world, family and friends.

• Valerie Sep 11, 2008

Telephone Service did not function properly, many calls did not go through. Called their technical service, went to two levels where the fellow said he changed settings that would fix it. Did not fix it at all. Wanted to terminate non functioning service, was told there would be a $149 termination fee. Very difficult to reach customer service rep and technical rep.

• Valerie Oct 27, 2008

I have tried for three months to cancel this service. I have not been able to talk to a human. I think that Earthlink"s customer service is amongst the worst I have ever encountered.

Janie Jun 03, 2009

My service has been interrupted by supposed need to update credit card info. Sounds like a scam doesn't it? When I enter it online, I get a redirect failure error.

When I call on the phone, I get an eager guy in India who would love to jot down credit card info and security info. Sounds like a direct contradiction to Earthlink's own "tips on internet security" ? NINE TIMES I asked for the phone tech's supervisor -- NINE TIMES he refused.

They like to make appointments to call you back -- but never do. Also, they have some kind of weird recording/monitoring device that causes 7-seconds delays on telephone calls -- then they lie and say they had put you on hold while they were looking something up (Not plausible -- the 7 seconds delay is persistent with each audible communication).

Support page urges email as an option -- but there is no email support. Also, support loves to install software on your machine if you try live chat -- DON'T!

There is "nobody home" at Earthlink. Non-responsive. Worst customer service in the world! Tech support lies persistently -- which doesn't inspire confidence.

• Da
    Dancer Dec 04, 2009

Consumers beware of this company EARTHLINK.NET. They are a fraud. I signed up with them for phone service and internet and they do not provide either service satisfactorily. I made the mistake to give them my credit card information and they immediately charged $60.00 for no reason. They also sold me equipment that they knew I did not need. Their phone service works sporadically and they have the worst customer service. CHOOSE SOMEONE ELSE.

• Do
    Donsone Jun 30, 2010

I can't get into my EarthLink web mail email account and no one there cares one whit about it. So frustrating to know there are work orders coming in midweek and no way for me to access. I've switched over in an emergency to another provider and may very well stay there.

• Sc

bill being due to me disputing the charges with my credit card company. (even
    though my dispute was not successful). He said there was nothing that could be
    done. I was charged for internet that I was never provided, had to cancel my
    credit card, and now have a past due bill which they said will be sent to
    collections. I don't know how to resolve this.

Cancellations and frauds

Well I did talk to my Dish network company and they offered me a plan which it comes at the end that wasn’t the plan they offered me, well the Dish network company set up my internet but because they canceled my membership with dish network I have no services at all and never did with this Earhtlink company before and not even after. This Earthlink don’t want to cancel the service which I never ask for it cause the Dish network never told me I have to cancel it directly with this company.

I have called several times and I am sure these people have records of my calls when I keep telling them I have never called to set up a service with this company Earthlink. It is a shame that the customer service over there is lame and the people are so helpless when it comes to cancel something that they know we might never signed for!! If the person who assisted me on the phone knows that my dish network called and set up the service why do I have to keep calling to cancel that in the first place they never activate my internet service! THEY NEVER DID!! Now they want me to pay 170 dollars for something I NEVER GOT!! I am very furious about this company and their Fraud!!

So who ever see this complain I suggest you to check all the information before you set up a service with this company.. And for this Earthlink your should have people in customer service more concern about their customers, , since is because of us that they have business they should maintaining their trustworthiness as a business company. I can’t believe this people cannot cancel something that they know I have the right to cancel since I have never got any service and this is what they tell me all the time: IT DOESN’T MATTER WHO CALLED US YOU HAVE TO PAY NO CONTRACT NO SERVICE YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY!!Now tell me who in the world say these things I have no damn contract I never called this people to set up my internet and I called because the Dish network told me I have to call so.

PLEASE CANCEL THIS SERVICE BEFORE I GOT MY LEGAL CAUNCIL AND HAVE A LEGAL COMPLAINT, JUST TO AVOID GOING TO COURT AND STUFF LIKE THAT AND WAIST THE TIME I DON’T HAVE WITH YOU ALL.. We all need to eat and we all have bills to pay, , But if i have no contract and there’s no records of me calling to set up a service with you I am sure it needs to be canceled so whoever is reading my claims please tell your customer service people to try to resulve peoples’s issues on the right way not simple say that cannnot be done!! I work also as a customer service and I know how that works.. Please cancel this whatever service is and I will be waiting for a represtentative from this Earthlink company to resolve my issue.. Thanks also for taking time to read my complain and I hope that this matter gets resolve before I get my complains to legal.. I am sure you will check your phone records and will give me a call.

• Dw
    DWeems Dec 11, 2012

I dealt with Earthlink back in 2007. My area only had dial up available, and they were the only company that did not require a revolving card purchase. I had read several horror stories about people signing up with revolving payments on internet companies that charge them fees and cancellation fees if they switch to a competitor, so I chose earthlink.

They convinced me to sign up for some "accelerator" service, which did not accelerate anything. When I called the company, I was sent to someone who did not speak or understand english well. They attempted to sell me more products, and told me if I switched to this plan, or got this router, etc, my speed would be better. The service was so poor, that when I found out I was moving, I went without internet for six months and suspended my service with them.

I was only able to connect about 1/3 of the time. I was taking online classes, and the service was so slow that I would have to go to the library to submit assignments, because the amount of time it would take to upload, my session in class would have timed out. They told me that I shouldn't use the product during "peak hours". I tried any time from 11 in the morning, through two in the afternoon, to three in the morning, all the same.

• MikeL DISH Dec 11, 2012

Higgen,

I saw your post and would be more than happy to help you with that as I found it interesting! Could you please private message me your account number so I can have a look and see exactly what's going on? Thank you for your efforts and I'll look forward to hearing from you!

Fraud

Last May I mistakenly sent my mortgage payment of nearly $1, 000.00 to Earthlink. The check for Earthlink, $7.95 was sent to my mortgage company. My mortgage company has had me one month behind on our acct since them and just notified me of my deliquency. Earthlink deposited the check for the mortgage company to their bank account and gave me a credit for the amount. Since then, they have been deducting their monthly charge from the credit on my account. When I found out about this two weeks ago and called them, they said since I had sent them the check it was theirs and therefore, they deposited. How can they deposit a check not made payable to them and not notifiy me of this. Also, is my bank liable in any way for paying this check to someone other than the company the check is made payable to? I want my money back !!

• Valerie Oct 21, 2008

I cancelled my account with Earthlink in August having lost my primary carrier account. Instead of Earthlink cancelling my account, they charged my account DSL account for the next month. To make matters worse the charged the following:

09/09/08 Sep 9-Oct 5:Unlimited Dial Up .87 21.95 19.10

10/06/08 Customer Appreciation 1.00 3.95CR -3.95CR

10/06/08 Oct 6-Nov 5:Unlimited Dial Up 1.00 21.95 21.95

09/09/08 ADSL Reactivation Fee 1.00 99.95 99.95

New Charges: 137.05

________

BALANCE DUE: 137.05

You have to call thier customer support in **The Phillipins** talking to this fraudulent company who will tell you that the problem is too technical to explain!

** BE WARNED AND STAY OUT OF THIS AS FAR FROM THIS PACK OF THIEVES!!

• Valerie Oct 21, 2008

On Oct. 7, 2008 I discovered while looking over my Earthlink internet invoice a charge of 742.32 that had been taken from our checking account on Oct. 6th according to the invoice. I was not sure why I had this charge so I called Earthlink right away to find out why. The lady I spoke with told me that I received an email on September 6th stating I should check with my phone company that there may be a charge for the use of this number. I explained to the lady that my computer had not been working properly and had been in and out for repair and that I never saw that email. What had happened was after I got my computer back and was trying to get things reinstalled due to a new hard drive being put inI found that out that my local access number (Glenwood, IA) was being disconnected, so I called Earthlink to get a new number because I couln't find one on the website. The evening I called I explained I to the representative that I losing my local number and needed to know what number my new local number would be. Therepresentative gave me a 1-800 number to use, they never said anything at that time relating to a possible charge to use this number. So now the I talked to on Oct. 7th explains that I was charged .10 a minute to connect using that 800 number and that I was made aware of this and that it isn't Earthlink charging me this it is my phone company. I then asked the lady who I needed to talk to to dispute this, she told me my phone carrier. So on Oct. 8th I called Qwest my phone carrier to question them on this charge. The Qwest representative explained that my phone number was not linked to this 800 number and that the charge was not coming from them. While I am on the phone with her she calls Earthlink and we did a 3 way call to see what we can find out. Basically what we were told was that the charge stood and it was non refundable, but she could refund the 27.90 for my unlimited dial up service. We asked to talk to her supervisor and ended up being hung up on for whatever the reason. Now tell me who in their RIGHT mind would continue using a number that you are being charged .10 a minute to use. My bank is in the process of disputing the payment. After looking further at the invoice...119.07 minutes at .10 a minute is 11.91, so from the looks of it I was charged $6.00 a minute for internet service.

• Dk
    dkeight2 Jun 15, 2009

I totally agree! I have been trying to cancel service with them for a year. When I call the " customer sevice" line, I say why I am calling, and they actually hang up on me!!!

• Ju
    Judy Perez Jul 10, 2009

I just found out Earthlink has been charging me for 3 1/2 years! I canceled service for the third time yesterday. When I called back to give them the previous two confirmation numbers from canceling service to get my money back, they told me they had no record of either one. Then they said I would have to contact them within 30 days of cancellation to get reimbursed. How convenient is that.

I have posted about this on my blog and on facebook and within a couple hours I had several responses from others who have also experienced this problem with Earthlink.

• Harsh Realities Jul 19, 2009

SMALL CLAIMS COURT

yes, I am shouting. Get off your a&& and file your claim NOW.

• Ea
    earthlinkfraud Oct 23, 2009

Im going thru the same thing now. They have been charging a savings account I have for 2.5 years. I had my phone canceled at the same time I called and cancelled my service. For six months i have been trying to get it canceled and finally they cancelled and refunded me one month. One supervisor assured me a years refund after i faxed in proof i had cancelled it and they only refunded me one damn month. This is out and out fraud. And I liked to never got it canceled. Dont ever sign up with an account with earthlink. Its a racket. A fraud. This company is a sham. I havnet seen them advertise in many a year and its obvious they have been in dire straights to treat clients in this manner. SCAM, FRAUD, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH EARTHLINK!!!

• Ea
    earthlinkfraud Oct 23, 2009

EARTHLINK IS A SCAM AND FRAUDULENT

• Gy
    Gyking13 Dec 02, 2010

I absolutely agree. The exact same thing has happened to me. 4 times to be exact. I hired a lawyer and as soon as they were contacted via my lawyer the charges ceased. Just proves what criminals Earth Link are. I have decided to sue them for all the money they stole from me.

Never, ever, ever do business with Earth Link. They are worse than the mob.

• Ar
    Arturo Fuentezera Jul 19, 2012

EARTHLINK & EOS CCA have been fraudulently billing thousands of their previous (although properly cancelled) customers for YEARS now. [ Just verify with any search engine, i.e. Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. ]
    Also, several lawsuits (individual, class-action, and State Attorneys General) have - and are - proceeding against them.
    In answer to your misdirected $1000 check to Earthlink, the answer is: ABSOLUTELY BOTH YOUR BANK AND EARTHLINK ARE COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IMPROPER AND UNLAWFUL EXECUTION OF THOSE FUNDS. You may even be able to recover compensatory and punitive damages. Simply contact your State's Attorney General, your State Banking Commissioner, your Bank, and Earthlink WITH WRITTEN STATEMENTS covering ALL details, including dates, CK #, billing statments from Earthlink, etc.

Good Luck & Best Regards!

Earthlink Internet lied about their prices

In September I called Earthlink to ask how much it would be to keep my earthlink email address if I cancelled service since Time Warner was offering $29.95 Roadrunner deal. Earthlink offered to match $29.95 price and I said I’d stay with them. Since then, I’ve been charged $41.95 a month and can’t get anyone at Earthlink to provide promised price. We are retired on fixed budget and the additional $12 a month is a big deal to us. When I call I get people in India who say they will fix and call me back.

They cannot give me a number so I can call them back. I have asked for name and email/phone for president of company and they say they don’t have it. I am outraged a company I have been customer of for 15-20 years would treat a customer like this.

• Li
    lisabon33 Dec 25, 2011

Fraudulant Practices

I received a letter in the mail today from Earthlink welcoming me along with an earthlink email address and a password. I have Time Warner Roadrunner internet service so I called them about this letter. They showed no change in my account and suggested I call Earthlink and they gave me the 866 number to their customer service center, which is is INDIA!! I was getting no where with the rep I was speaking to so I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor, Stiffler, told me I don't have an account with Earthlink and the letter is to ask me to switch to their service. I read the letter to him and told him this was a fradulant attempt to get me to switch by having me log into their website with the info they provided so they could switch my service because I logged in. The supervisor claimed there must be a mistake and assured me I was not switched over to them. He procedded to tell me that if I call Time Warner and make any change to my service that they are automatically sent my information to solicit my business. The super also said they have a comtract with Time Warner to do this. I hung up and called Time Warner back and was told they have no such contract with Earthlink. If you get a letter from Earthlink, SHRED IT!!

Fraudulant Practices

Want my money back

I cancelled my Internet service with Earthlink on Nov 17th 2011, after several months of non-working Internet. I was told i would be receiving a return shipment in the mail so i could return their equipment and that i would not be charged 90.00 cancellation fee. I never got the return shipment in the mail. I went to use my bank card today, it was denied! Earthlink took 90.00 from my bank account and overdrew my account. I contacted them, they have no answer for why i never received my return postage and it will take 10 days to get my money back!

Unauthorized Charges

PeoplePC started calling and harassing my aging parents who had the service briefly many years ago, maybe 8 years or more. I don't even recall them having this service at all. They started calling for new credit card information and I advised my mother not to give it to them, thinking it was for sure a scam. After months of this harrassment, they have turned my parents who have perfect credit over to a collection agency for 30 dollars. Is any of this even legal? Why is there not a class action lawsuit against these people? From what I'm reading, they are a company that practices fraud on a grand scale.

• Mm
    mmm Apr 22, 2009

Unauthorized charges on my Credit Card from various fake businesses after I discontinued PeoplePC service. If you stop their service make sure you change your credit card number. Very illegal...

They are not to be trusted

People PC, they are not to be trusted, I was double billed several times and when I called in June to cancel my account, I checked, and they were still charging my credit card for July, August, September, called to let them know, and they said, that I had requested a free month. No, I had been using there service since 04 2008, I would not ask for a free month. I had signed up with Comcast that same month that is the reason I canceled. Peoplepc checked, it did show that I called in June but they stated that I requested a free month, No I did not, that goes to show you they are a ripe-off internet service and that the company needs to be looked in to, because they are international and have no English speaking customer service rep. who can speak English clearly, I'm American and speak very well. They ripped me off for three months of service fees when I already had cancelled. Please look into this Company they are not to be --TRUSTED, DO SIGN-UP WITH PEOPLE PC!!

• Wi
    william g king Dec 29, 2007

Wrong charge of $16.95 for internet services to my bank account at first national bank in meadville pa vernon township... canceled my accounts sometime ago by telephone...

• St
    Stephanie Taylor Jan 12, 2008

They no longer have local access numbers in my area, so now I can not use them to log on. Tried 6 times yesterday to speak with someone, waited my estimated time just to be placed on hold and then disconnected

• Lu
    Luis S. Munoz Jul 19, 2008

People pc has been transfering moey from my account for
    a service that is supposed to be disconnected. This has caused overdrafts on my account that so far has costed me 70.00$ in addition to the money they charged me.

ann colburn Aug 03, 2008

I cancelled in March, April here it is aug. and I'm still getting charged your talking over 100.00!!! Is their any one out there that can PUT a STOP to this??? I haven't used it since Feb.08.

• Pc
    P. C. Zach Jun 24, 2009

Oh my gosh. That is scary because I'm trying to find their 1-800 number so I can disconnect my service with them. I can't afford to be paying for two sevices (i.e. peoplepc & veriz0n).

Beware of PeoplePC practices

I canceled my internet service and was told that my credit card would not be charged again. But the following month PeoplePC Online charged my credit card again.

I called support again and was told that I didn't disconnect my service and was just on an extended leave from the service.

They obviously do this to all who disconnect and hope that the person will not see the charges continue on the credit card. The original person who took my disconnect call knew exactly what I wanted but failed to give me a confirmation number or tell me that it was required.

He was obviously trained to perform this way. Others beware of this PeoplePC practice.

Can't speak English

I had their service, and I only have 2 weeks left on it. Read the fine print...If you cancell early they charge you an early termination fee. My ISP has gone down more times than I can count. Whenever you call them, your call is rerouted to India. My internet was down for 2 days, and the man in tech support was going to "check the line" but they would need me to hang up and they would call me on my cell phone. Uh, I don't have a cell phone! I told Ali-Bobba this several times. What part of this did he not understand???? Dumb ###! Then I told him we will be cancelling at the end of March, as we dont want to get hit with a 170 dollar charge for early termination. Then at the end of the call, he is trying to sell me more service. I finally had to get rude and said "What part of we are cancelling at the end of March do you NOT understand?" They are high pressured to sell, sell, sell. They dont want you to hang up until they have sold you another feature. I wish I could have gone back and signed up with a service here in the USA. At least we can speak English well enough to understand each other. Another reason that I am cancelling is because they are taking jobs away from AMERICANS! These companies outsource to other countries in order to save a dollar. Not worth it!

closing account

I have been trying to close my account for more than three months but they refuse to do so. We told them in December to cancel our service when we closed our credit card account. They claim their records do not show any request to cancel service despite our telling them THREE MORE TIMES when they call demanding payment. When I ask to speak to a supervisor they ask "Security questions" like my father's middle name and when I answer, they say it doesn't match their records and I cannot continue. Them they ask for my credit card number or bank account number to "verify" my identity. HAHA If I give them any such information, they will do what they did before and just continue charging me for a service I do not want and am not using. I am tired of getting calls from people in India who I can hardly understand. They simply refuse to close my account and continue insisting I owe for the last two months. Next I will file a complaint with the FCC. DO NOT USE earthlink!! 2Catman

BILLING

I had an account with EarthLink for 5 or 6 years. I close the account on august 2007.
EarthLink then sent me to a collection agency for non-payment for April and May 2008. After hours of conversations and no resolution, I decided to pay the 2-month due and again make sure that EarthLink understood that my account was closed, and no one else had any authorization to use the account. For my surprise I received a collection notice for $130.55 on July 2010 for activates on my closed account for July and august of 2009.
Why took one year to EarthLink contact me and how I can have a balance for usage of an account in 2009 if it was closed not just once, but twice on 2007 and 2008.
I have being on the phone with EarthLink for at list 4 hours on this month, with no results. They had promise an investigation, and to return to me with answers.
Well, two weeks has pass. No answers. I again will pay a balance for an account that has being closed, just because I can’t afford the time and resource and to protect my credit history. EarthLink is a disappointment. I wonder how they can protect their costumers’ privacy sets if they can’t figure out how my closed account has being activated. Once and for all, EarthLink: My account is CLOSED!

Earthlink customer service has gotten terrible. Their phone bank is sent over to India and operators are hard...

bad service

i have been useing earthlink dsl service for about 6 months my problems started almost imediatly. my service drops conection randomly and the modem must be reset to get it working again. in dealing with earthlink we have changed our ethernet card, modem, phone line to wall, lines to the box and the box on the house itself. the smaller items having been replaced numorus times yet the problem prosists, earthlink has been unwilling to change anything on theire end and as of today they have told me they see no problem and there is nothing they can do to help me even though 3 techs that have been to my house have told me the problem is with the port on their end. and through the entire thing earthlink has demanded full payment every month

• Valerie Aug 08, 2008

I was also looking at my bank account, and have noticed a charge from earthlink.net 800-719-4660 GA. I called the number only to go in circles. I went on line and got a earthlink phone number. I called them, and gave them the information trying to locate an account for me, I knew they did't have. They then asked for my bank account information, I did not give it to them. I have called my bank about this, we are working together to fix this problem.

• Jm
    JMCOLE Jun 03, 2016

Is anyone else having problems and getting a run around from Earthlink regarding incorrectly deactivated accounts? They deactivated my account incorrectly without notice and now it has taken more than 5 days to get my website up (not up yet) and my emails coming through. Seems their customer service is not customer service at all, but would be best called customer complaint stalling. Been promised resolution in 24 hours three times and still nothing. Online chat is useless also - they promise and don't deliver. Tried getting moved up to supervisor four times, but got handed off to someone who spoke broken english and claimed to be a supervisor, but could not get anything done.

anyone else getting the run around?