Having problems with POP Telecom?

POP Telecom Customer Service Contacts

+44 343 538 6611 (Customer Service)
+44 843 538 6666 (Sales Line)
PO Box 3214
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with POP Telecom Customer Service. Initial POP Telecom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for POP Telecom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about POP Telecom. Discuss the issues you have had with POP Telecom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Pop TelecomBreach of contract

Dear sir I have been in touch with citizen advice and they are part of trading standard I reported what you been up to
You have breached my contract you got 14 days from today to pay back the over payment from march 2019 to november this year
You agreed £20.99
But you was taking £30.99
So I have been advised that you pay me back all over payment from march last year and copies off the original contract 2017 and 2019
No changes not to made to swindle it no lies
You got 14 days from today to send copy of contract and payments that was overpaid then if you dont I let citizen advice and trading standard deal with you and they have been informed that one of your employees has canceled my contract why would I stay with you when all you done is lie to me and took more then you should of done I was putting goods words about you on facebook how wrong was I to do so. You have treated me terrible things you done is complete awful

Pop Telecomcancellation charges account number 54169

Dear Sirs
    I had to move out from 12 Dryden Close South Shields to 5 Blenkinsop Court South Shields on the 4 October 2019 for repairs to the property and had mentioned this to their agents and when I was due to return on December 17 2019 they could not re - connect me for several days and that there would be a charge, hence I changed providers. since then I was charged for January for non usage, then without notification they have charged me a further £247.43 I can only presume for early termination, according to the agreement I have It should have been £50.
    I am 80 years old on state pension and this seems to be extorntionate to me
    Please can you help.
    Mr D A Lyons
    12 Dryden Close
    South Shields

Pop Telecomloss of landline number

We recently switched phone and internet supplier to Pop Telecoms.
      They LOST our landline number that we have had for years and supplied us with a new number.
      Can you imagine the distress of having to phone everybody from friends, banks, doctors etc.
      Pop Telecoms are a disgrace. Check the company on Companies House. Look at the Winding Up orders issued to them and their associated companies.

Pop Telecombroadband

I have a one year contract for a 35 mbps broadband but instead I get 0.5 mbps in the afternoons and evenings.

I reported the fault to the company 2 months ago, talked to a dozen "experts" on their help line - to no avail.

They also warned me they'd charge me 200 gbp if they send an engineer to check on the fault!

I wish I never joined them as I'm reading that leaving them is difficult and costly.

Pop Telecombroadband

Would give this company 0 stars if i could, absolute headache i've had to make 20+ calls to them and still no broadband! ..Ordered broadband from them a month and a half ago they just keep sending me modems (i've now got 3), they haven't a clue what they are doing. They take the money and install the broadband after the cooling off period, i've managed to escape them and their contract because the service i've received is appalling but i still can't go with another company because they've got an open order on my line. Honestly just avoid them

Pop Telecom — broadband connection

Hi, i signed up with pop on 14th october. Money was taken immediately, go live date was 24th October and the...

Pop Telecom — payment monthly

On 02/05/ 2018 I paid £22.00 Bill is was told it was £27 .00 I said to customer service it's there fault...

Southampton

Pop Telecom — cancellation and charges

Having received over 700 reviews, Pop Telecom is ranked 95 out of all the 98 telecommunications firm...

Pop Telecombroadband

I placed an order for home phone and broadband early september i finally got activation date for 27/10/17 on the 23/10/17 39.00 was taken from my bank despite it was meant to be 23.00 per month router arrived 23/10/17 plugged in continuous red light no internet spent hr on phone getting toldto try set it through laptop nothing after many unanswered emails and promised phonecalls was told to return it with promise of would be reconfigured and sent 1st class return post i paid amost 4.00 to return it after 4 days still no router unanswered emails i eventually spoke to female who said no signal from router trying to explain i didnt have a router was horrendous.yesterday router got delivered same scenario now to be told all deta
            ils have been scrubbed from router and i have to return it under no circumstances is that happening if i dont receive a new working unit within 48 hours i want my money refunded immediately ofcom and ombudsman are being contacted as this is fraud

Pop Telecomkeep yourself away from this awful business

Terribly slooooowwwwww. If the wind blows the internet stops and connecting takes hours and years of waiting. Plus I pay unknown additional fees every month.
              Your customer service department is a complete mess. They are not helpful and probably simply have no idea where they work. Never answer. Yes, that's how the help should work for sure. That was sarcasm.
              The way everything is organized keeps getting on my nerves.
              Yes, the best resolution of this situation is just to change the provider. That's all.