Target.comunauthorized charges

The short and simple: Someone got a hold of my bank card and used it to make a bunch of purchases. My bank canceled the card but not before a purchase was made on Target.com for $250. I called them today, the very same day of the transaction hoping to stop the shipment and make it easier to get my money back. No one could help me. They claim to not I called back later thinking maybe I had just got a rookie, nope. After a 15 minute phone call with an Indian accented woman who couldn't understand that I wasn't trying to return something I had to give up and let the order ship. I'll let the police handle it and just hope I can get my money back. Thanks for nothing Target.