Targettarget brand sunscreen

N

I purchased the Target brand continious spray spf 30. The bottle states on the front that its "rub free" well its not! I applied this sunscreen 4 or 5 times on my first day at the beach. I'm burnt. My husband applied it also but out of habit rubbed it in on his chest until I told him he didn't have to. You can see exactly where he rubbed it in. This product didn't work as indicated and should be pulled from the shelve!

• My
    myspecial Jun 21, 2009

www.game-market.de

POWERLEVELING!

lotro gold

hdro gold

lord of the rings online gold

herr der ringe online gold

aion kina

dragonica gold

dragonica online gold

• Sc
    scomule2 Jun 21, 2009

I agree. I used the Target spf 50 and got scortched & blistered. I went to the hospital 2x so far and they have caused me immense pain and suffering. Do not buy or use this product if they are still on the market! Im calling my attorney.

• Em
    Employee Oct 20, 2008

You are an idiot...Get a life or develop your own sunscreen.