Target National Bank / Target Visa — overcharge of $1,000.00
We have been loyal Target customers for years. We have always paid our balances on time. Recently, my wife sent a $350.00 check for a Target Visa Credit Card payment to bring our credit card balance down to zero from school supply purchases. Someone at Target National Bank did an electronic transfer of $1, 350.00 - an ERROR OF $1, 000.00 that overdrew our bank account. My wife has unsuccessfully spent a month on the phone with TARGET NATIONAL BANK customer service to try to get the $1, 000.00 back - from the MISTAKE MADE BY TARGET NATIONAL BANK. Meanwhile, our bank has penalized us for being overdrawn, and because of the MISSING $1, 000.00, we have been forced to pay our children's tuition payments and bill payments by dipping into our home equity credit and monthly mortgage savings. Customer service acknowledges the error because the check clearly shows only $350 and our Target account now has a $1, 000.00 credit, which they will not give us back in cash. PLEASE CUT UP YOUR TARGET CREDIT CARDS AND DO NOT USE THEM - THIS COULD BE YOU NEXT!
More Target National Bank / Target Visa Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training
- Target - employee treatment
- Target - employee abuse
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service!
- Target Pharmacy - insurance scam
- Target National Bank - overcharged
- Target - non-delivery of product
- Target.com - sent the wrong item
- Target - returns