Targetrude/incompetent target employee

I went to the Napa Target store on Soscol and asked an employee named Eric for help. He seemed irritated that I had asked him a question. He cut me off and told me, without even looking up from what he was doing, that they didn't carry the product I was looking for so I decided to get a similar product instead. First thing I enter the aisle, I found the exact brand I was looking for. Eric was very rude and shouldn't have answered my question if he didn't know the answer. He didn't even try to help. If he didn't know the answer to my question, he should have told me he didn't know.

• Wh
    whatittoyou Oct 12, 2011

i disagree, sadly enough guest are lazy as hell, target is a big store i understand that. but the fact is employee can never please the guest. 2 reason, if we say we dont carry that product u will go look anyways. reason 2, if we say we dont know, then ull complain to our superior that why should we be hired if we dont know where the product is. Either way its a lose and lose situation for us target employee. Next time use your brain and call target if they have the item before coming in and starting problems.

• Sb
    sbthompson Oct 04, 2011

Everybody who works at Target is rude. Why would you expect anything different?

• Co
    Coolalien Oct 04, 2011

I asked for help because I didn't know where the aisle was. I found it on my own, but it would have been faster and easier if he had told me. My main issue was not finding the item, it was his rudeness.