The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Target — bad return policy
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Target will not allow returns of any product that was purchased in a box and assembled, even with the receipt.
My brother purchased a tv stand for our mother who is in assisted living. He assembled the tv stand, but it was too short for her to use. The next day we returned it to Target and asked to exchange it for a taller one or get a refund. The response was, "you should have noticed the dimensions printed on the box before you bought it." They refused even a partial refund SINCE IT HAD BEEN ASSEMBLED. We mentioned that their policy should be posted. The supervisor on duty was not concerned and dismissed our request. Buyer beware! If you are not absolutely sure of the item, don't buy it from Target. You will not be allowed to return or exchange it. We will avoid this problem in the future by not buying from Target.
More Target Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training
- Target - employee treatment
- Target - employee abuse
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service!
- Target Pharmacy - insurance scam
- Target National Bank - overcharged
- Target - non-delivery of product
- Target.com - sent the wrong item
- Target - returns