Taco Bellpower bowl and taco salad

P Jul 15, 2019

We were in your location in Westbrook maine last week. We experienced the most rude and discourteous service any clerk could do. We ordered the cantina power bowl and the Beef fiesta taco salad. When I received them there was just enough product to cover the bottom of my taco bowl and well as the bottom of the power bowl. I asked the clerk if there had been a mistake because it was not what I usually order and receive. She said they were all made per protocol from the company. I found that hard to believe because I had one just a few days before and it was full. I asked if I could at least have more lettuce to try to make it a salad. She said I could but I would have to pay for it, I asked for a manager and was told that there was no manager in the store. Again hard to believe. We left and vowed never to return again. I filled out the customer survey on the website and have yet to receive any acknowledgment of my complaint. I find that this is poor management. This is not the way to treat customers. We eat at Taco Bell several times a week and it is usually a good experience. Thank you for your time today. I was so frustrated that I threw my receipt away so I cannot give more info.
My name is Prescilla Lamontagne
[protected]@myfairpoint.net and number is [protected] Thank you again for your time.