Systweak Software Logo

Systweak Software

Having problems with Systweak Software?

Systweak Software Customer Service Contacts

1855 765 6710 (USA and Canada)
E-73 Chitranjan Marg, C-Scheme
Jaipur
India - 302001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Systweak Software Customer Service. Initial Systweak Software complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Systweak Software above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Systweak Software. Discuss the issues you have had with Systweak Software and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Systweak Koelnrequest for $39.90 refund

My VISA account was charged $39.90 on 6/16/13 for something that I did not intend to order. It was set forth as a trial and I did not realize that I would be charged for something I do not have included in my programs. The only Systweak program in my computer is the Photo Shop which I cannot use.
Please issue me a credit for $39.90 at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

[protected]@verizon.net

Dear Fran
      We have processed a full refund of your purchase. You should be receiving it soon.
      In case you need any further assistance, please reach us at http://support.systweak.com.

• Systweak Software's response · Sep 20, 2013

Dear Fran
      Your purchase with us has been refunded. Here is the refund confirmation page link below:

• Systweak Software's response · Oct 14, 2013

Dear Richard
      Can you please provide us your order details here including reference no and your email address with which you have registered with us or also you can submit your refund request at support.systweak.com, will process a refund for your purchase immediately.

• Systweak Software's response · Jan 07, 2014

Dear sweetnanna53
      Could you kindly submit your issue here http://support.systweak.com/rcp.php or email at [email protected] Our support team will help you out with this quickly.

• Ri
      richard spelker Sep 24, 2013

I Richard $pelker purchased a program to fix my computer and it did not do the job and I want my money returned to me.

sweetnanna53 Dec 02, 2013

I ordered that plan I wasn't impressed by it I am not Happy with it I want a refund.
      I am not using it my computer died on me so I don't need it any more.. All I can say is please refund my money.
      It has been 10 days
      Thanks. [email protected] Wharton, Texas

sweetnanna53 May 08, 2014

I have waited for a while I had to buy a new computer I could use that 39.90 very much Please help!

sweetnanna53 May 11, 2014

I purchased your product a while Back. I lost alot of information on my last computer. Please help me!!!

Kathy Vavrecka [email protected]

RegClean Pro — licence key

Ref. invoice n. AKD-[protected] dd. 02/04/2013 Cleverbridge AG Koeln - ref . n. [protected] Dear Sirs, during...

Systweak — fraud and scam of anti-malware products

I purchased Systweak this week and have not been able to access online. It pops up when I'm doing other...

Systweaknon livraison de logiciels achetés

achat du logiciel:Regcleanpro ref:[protected]--Advanced driver update ref:[protected]--advanced system protector ref423332735
    cleanburgeschhekout ref:333055 ces 4 logiciels ont été acheté par prélèvements sur mon compte bancaire le 22 02 2013 en
    deux montants 33, 22 € et 23, 74 € depuis je n'ai pas de nouvelle de ces logiciels.

Cher Paul
        Je suis désolé mais je ne comprends pas votre question. Pourriez-vous expliquer votre problème? Alternativement, vous pouvez soumettre votre question à support.systweak.com pour une aide immédiate.

Cordialement,

• Na
        Nadouce Jun 19, 2019

Bonjour

J’ été débitée sur mon compte bancaire (CB) d’un montant de 59, 52 euro (CB)
        Je ne me souviens pas d’avoir commandé

Systweakfraud +unprofessional actions

I believe that"systweak" took advantage of a person (me) in a compromised state. I was experiencing trouble with internet explorerdisconnecting. This started in 12/12, the problem was never addressed. Being disabled I forgot that I had called or I never called again, this cost over $300. As stated my only income is ssdi I called the systweak again after insomnia and overmedication, and sold so much that it is going to put me on the street! I hope you believe that the business model of any co. Should never be to destroy someones life. After all this time my computer is not right. Internet explorer still drops, and I believe sysweak has a deal with google because I cannot att.net (my provider). I have spent just under $800 since december on systweak.

• Systweak Software's response · Mar 06, 2013

Dear Jeff
          I really apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused to you. Could you kindly submit your issues at support.systweak.com for the assistance.
          Also, I want to assure you that it is not a scam and the product is used by over a million customers successfully to optimize their PC.

Systweak Koeln5 unauthoized charges

Unauthorized chages:
        02 / 07 systweak koeln $29. 95
        02 / 07 systweak koeln &14. 95

E

• Systweak Software's response · Feb 27, 2013

Dear James
            It seems you did not register your product. First register the product and then run a scan, you should not face the problem anymore. However if you do, please contact us with your issue in detail at http://support.systweak.com. We assure you that you will be helped immediately.

• Systweak Software's response · Mar 11, 2013

Dear Marysgold,
            Could you kindly submit your issues at support.systweak.com, we assure you that you will be helped immediately.
            We will clarify the things for you and if you do not intend to use the programs, you will be refunded.

marysgold Feb 23, 2013

I have inadvertly typed the wrong city.
            IT SHOULD READ: MILTON, NY 12547.

I INADVERTLY MISSPELLED MY ADDRESS.
            IT SHOULD READ MILTON, NY 12547 (NOT UNMILTON)

• Lo
            Lorethia Roberts Feb 23, 2013

I just started taking SENSA and have only used it for a few days. The first thing I noticed was that beneath my eyes were swollen and I got fine bumps around my eyes. At first I thought it was due to a switch in makeup; then I started to itch fiercely and got bumps on my neck and stomach where no makeup is applied and I started to question what I had done differently and yes, the SENSA was the only thing. After having read other reviews on this and realizing I had some of the same symptons, I now know it was the SENSA. I am done with that product. It was a free trial, but how many of us know that we should be skeptical of "free". I had to pay shipping on the product to get it, which wasn't that much, but now I have to pay shipping to send it back. I was not told at the time I ordered it, that I would have to send back the unused portion in order not to be billed the $89. I am all too glad to send it back and for those of you who are using it, "Stop!" and if you are considering it, "Don't". I'm just glad I found out about the side effects before I had some serious health issues. There is no quick fix to losing weight. We want it to be, but watching our diet and exercising is what we have to do.

James Chubb Feb 26, 2013

Paid 29. 95 for computer register cleaner. My money was taken but the program never downloaded. Any attempt to use the program, only brought up another screen to pay again. Can never contact by phone / [protected] / [protected].

James Chubb Mar 02, 2013

I registered the product by putting in the product code. The product would not perform after that, but would go to a screen for me to purchase the product again.

Systweak Koeln Deucharges on cc

I have charges on my credit card that I did not purchase anything from this company for any computer software ever before want refund! There is 2 of them!!! 44.95 and 1.53.

• Systweak Software's response · Feb 13, 2013

Dear Michelle
              We are sorry to hear about your experience. Making a purchase on our site does require your personal and credit card information, which we do not have access to them. We assure you it is not a scam. You charge only when you purchase the programs yourself.
              If you do not intend to use the programs, you will be refunded.
              Could you please submit your refund request here: http://support.systweak.com.

Dear Julia
              Can you please provide us your order details here including reference no and your email address with which you have registered with us or also you can submit your refund request at support.systweak.com along with your order details, we will process a refund of your purchase immediately.

• Systweak Software's response · Jan 07, 2014

Dear Barry

Martin McGettigan May 06, 2013

My mother has a charge on her credit card from this site. Me or anyone in the family never purchased anything from here. On the statement it says systweak koeln due and its amount was €33.62, I would like to get a refund

• Ju
              julia diehl May 28, 2013

There is a charge showing on my credit card bill for. What is going on $39.90 dated 04/20/2013. This was never agreed to. Also showing on the same bill is another charge for $39.90 dated 05/02/2013, plus $248.00 dated 05/02/2013. What is going on? Please make the proper adjustment to my bill as I know have been over charged for the service received.

• Ba
              BARRY MOSS Nov 14, 2013

I PURCHASED THE PRODUCT ONLINE AND I RECIEVED MY CREDIT CARD STATMENT ON THE 12 OCT 2013, BUT i still do not have it on my computer. It cost me £31:67 what can I do i need help.

Advanced System Optimizer 3 — want refund back

I had purches a antivirus software from systweak and it was subpose to clean my computer it did not do what...

Systweak — they are fraudulent!!!

I This systweak.com microsoft partner gold ISV is on my computer and will not let go! I do NOT want thi...

Systweak Koeln DF — unauthorized charges to my credit card

I have never heard of this company, yet was charged $39.90 to my Mastercard on 12/02/2012, plus a $.40...

Systweak Koelndid not purchase software and $29.95 was billed to my account on 9/4/2012

Did not purchase software from systweak koeln and $29.95 was charged-to my account on 9/4/2012 plus $.90 cents fee! Would appreciate refund immediately!!! [protected]@yahoo.com

• Systweak Software's response · Feb 11, 2013

Dear Jeff
                Could you kindly submit your refund request here: http://support.systweak.com; we assure you that you will be helped immediately.

Dear Brian,
                Your purchase with us has already been refunded - and Reimbursement Date is : 8/22/2013 3:38 PM. Here is the refund confirmation page link below:

• Do
                Donna59 May 14, 2013

Charged $29.95 and then another $.90 for international transaction fee from SYSTWEAK KOELN and another fee of $29.95 fee processing from Cleverbridge AG Koeln. Put a complaint in with my bank and agreed to help find the culprit and prosecute.

• Br
                Brian Symes Aug 22, 2013

Yes I cancelled after 10 days and requested a refund when systweak did nothing to improve my PC. Still no refund 6 weeks later & no reply's to my further refund requests. It seems the 30 day refund guarantee is not being honored at all. [email protected]

Systweak — unauthorised charge

I have been charged $18.59 for something (I don't know what) and it was not authorised. Please return this money immediately

Systweak Inc. — visa scam

I've just checked my monthly bank statement and discovered charge from Systweak Inc., I've never...

Systweak Secure Online Storenever received software

My computer started to develop some problems with registry and during start up I kept receiving different errors. I found systweak secure online store while searching solution for this and they’ve promised that their software will be able to fix this. Once I paid no software was delivered to me and in addition to that they’ve overcharged my card.

• Systweak Software's response · May 29, 2012

Dear Harold
                  When an order for any product is successfully placed with us, a confirmation e-mail is immediately sent to the customer with the product purchase details along with the download link and registration information etc. If you did not receive our e-mail, please check your spam, bulk or junk mail folders. Alternatively, you can contact us at [email protected] with the order details or can post them here and we will send you the product download link and key.
                  Secondly, once we have your order details, will verify them and if you have been accidentally overcharged, will refund you.

Sincerely,
                  Systweak Support Team

• Systweak Software's response · Mar 18, 2013

Hi Toni,
                  Could you kindly submit your issues at support.systweak.com along with the details, we will assist you immediately.

Dear Donna

• To
                  Toni Weiland Aug 02, 2012

I have paid tor Systweak. Cleverbridge [protected] . I never got to get in in my system, Please tell me how.

Toni Weiland
                  [protected]

• Do
                  donna bridges Mar 28, 2013

I too purchased systweak ref#[protected] and received my key# but have never been able to access this system or received anything in mail mypurchase was 12/20/12
                  my name is Donna Bridges at [email protected]

Systweak Koeln — unauthorized charges

I never used them before, but today while checking my bank statement I found 5 unauthorized charges: 02/04...

Systweak — Purchasing policy and Procedures

I purchased Systweak's System Optimizer form a SAMMSOFT.com who sent me to the link to download the...

Systweaks / AVO, ASP, ASO. — bad software (bugged)

I have bought three products from Systweak's, Advanced Vista Optimizer, Advanced System Protection...