Having problems with ReviverSoft?

ReviverSoft reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 3, 2015. The latest review unwarranted renewal/debit to my Wells Fargo account was posted on Mar 5, 2021. ReviverSoft has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews. ReviverSoft has resolved 0 complaints.

ReviverSoft Customer Service Contacts

2121 N. California Blvd.,Suite 290
Walnut Creek, California

ReviverSoft Complaints & Reviews

ReviverSoftunwarranted renewal/debit to my Wells Fargo account

On 3/5/2020 I purchased the PC Reviver River Soft software $54.99 (Cleverbridge Ref #[protected]) I installed it on my lap top. I wasn't happy with the software so I completely uninstalled it off of my hard drive within a couple of months of having it. I did some online research of my own and found out that the software was not really doing what it claimed to do. I contacted the company and said that I uninstalled everything and did not need or want the software, so I cancelled the account... so I thought. Now, I see a year later that they have debited my Wells Fargo account yet again. I need a complete refund of the $79.98 that was debited to my account on 3/5/2021.

Thank you for your help. I hope I won't have to go through this again next year.

Jan 18, 2021

ReviverSoft — Et du produit, et du service.

This product is close to a ponzy, in the sense that they are free to offer what they pretend a good...

ReviverSoftReference #[protected] your pc reviver subscription

Today is Sunday 12/06/2020 I received an invoice today for $49.99, from a company I have never heard of before Reviver Soft. They say I ordered this on 12/06/2019. Under the heading: Your subscription. By clicking on this link tells me to delete the old download, after deleting, download the new file. I have never even downloaded this file so how can I delete what I have never had on my computer. I am going to my bank in the morning as I believe this is a fraudulent scam. I have to report this to my bank as it is a debit card, I have to request a new one. Please Find enclosed a 3 page file of this invoice.

ReviverSoftI am complaining about two charges on February 23, 2020

I was trying to install my new (Vivitar XX14) camera. I tried to follow the directions, but wound up installing the wrong company TWICE. I have my account with Driver Support One, and it has been there since 2018. I am not very computer literate, and I cannot figure how I got where I got.

Please advise CBI that the two invoices:
      Inv. #BKD-[protected] in the amount of $34.99
      Inv. #BKD-[protected] in the amount of $69.99
      were in error and the programs have been elimated from my computer.

Dean Leroy Clemmer
      [protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com

ReviverSoft — product: driver reviver, had a virus was uninstalled.

I'm requesting a refund of $32.65 I paid for the above product driver reviver from ReviverSoft. There was a...

ReviverSoftthey caused me nothing but trouble!

I bought this ReviverSoft program and installed it on my PC and it caused me nothing but trouble. Customer service never replied no matter how hard I've tried to contact them. I wanted to get a refund but had to give up.
        Then I tried to uninstall this software from my PC and wasn't able to do that! I just can't get rid of it and don't know what to do. I think that the only way is to reinstall the entire system. They caused me nothing but headache! Avoid ReviverSoft at all costs!

ReviverSoft/Registry Reviver — a purchase of a registry reviver: 29.99$ cad.

Some months ago, I bought from ReviverSoft a registry reviver at 29.99$ CAD. But I can not use it because...

www.reviversoft.com — the program isn't so good and no support from team

I decided to try the program from www.reviversoft.com. I downloaded it and started to scan my computer, but...

www.reviversoft.comtheir program required code, but the seller didn't warn me about it

I paid money for the program, which I found on the website www.reviversoft.com. I was so disappointed, because the program was fake and it required some additional code, which the seller of course hasn’t given me. He told to pay about $200 for the code. Seriously, it was too much, so I asked to return money back or I would call the police. They still haven’t returned money, but I already spoke with the officer. Soon they will close this company.

• Updated by Maureen Wakefield · Nov 19, 2019

This programme is asking me to register as I have already done this if I continue it asks me for a payment.As I said before I have already paid for this via my paypal acc on the 17/11/2019.

• Jc
              J Carlisle Feb 15, 2020

I have not received product for the $37.09 I paid.

Maureen Wakefield Nov 25, 2019

I have bought and paid for this product with no update.I would require a full refund as it is within the money back guarantee agreement.I would appreciate an early refund back to my PayPal account.
              I do have proof of purchase with paypal.
              I purchased this product from you on 17/11/2019.