Stop & Shopmissing orange cupcake

M

I went to stop and shop and they had hostess on sale 3 for 3 I bought powered donuts, peanut butter ring dings for my husband and my favorite orange cupcakes, I went o open them and their was only one inside the container I wondere to myself why t was so light but didn't think anything of it, I absolutely love orange cupcakes but was disappointed when I only got one and paid for two cupcakes.

• Je
    jerry gerena Aug 27, 2020

2 days ago I bought 4 boxes of drakes fruit pies, only to find that they were all stale.should have been taken off the shelf on aug13, so I am out 14.00 cause I cant find the receipt.i now know to check exp dates on everything.it was the stop and shop on Montauk hwy in west Babylon ny.