Having problems with Steers?

Steers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 1, 2007. The latest review Non existing service was posted on Oct 16, 2021. The latest complaint lies was resolved on Oct 25, 2019. Steers has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 334 reviews. Steers has resolved 10 complaints.

Steers Customer Service Contacts

57 Strand Street, Western Cape
Cape Town
South Africa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Steers Customer Service. Initial Steers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Steers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Steers. Discuss the issues you have had with Steers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Steers Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Mar 13, 2020

Steers — value for money poor service

I always buy this in Bela Bela when working away from home. Wanted to treat my wife to a delicious meal. What...

Mar 05, 2020

Steers Randfontein — product chicken wacky wednesday

I bought a chicken wacky wednesday and a beef one. The beef patty was not flame grilled enough and the...

Feb 27, 2020

Steers — The food

Good morning I have been a loyal client to Steers for as long as I can remember. Purely because you make the...

Steersservice

I tried making an online order which took ages to process then was directed to a live chat where they requested my number to contact me but no one called. When i tried calling, it just rang to no answer. This is the second time im facing problems. Another time i made an online order and paid for it online but when i sent someone to collect it the staff had thrown my slip away and the order was not ready. Rather close online ordering cause its no use to us customers

Feb 10, 2020

Steers — burger with a worm

On the 24th of December 2019 I bought a King Steer Burger at Steers in Idutywa in total garage. time wa...

Jan 22, 2020

Steers — sweet sticks

I purchased 12 Sweets Sticks with my hamburger. When I got home I found over fried sweet sticks that one...

Dear Customer Service,

Kindly be adivsed that i have orderd a Big Bacon Buger meal with River Side Mall Branch at 1h30 till now i havent received my order when i call them to do my follow up because i was starving to death they told me that the coll-center gave them wrong detail i gave the the correct one and my correct name they keept on calling me to reapt the same thing i have told them also the delivery guy asked me the same question i am very dissapoitned with a service i have received.

Thank you .

Kind Regards
    Mabidi.A
    Cell [protected] email [protected]@yahoo.com

Steersservice

i ordered a cheese burger and double pork rack meal.i was told it would take 25 min.other customers came and gone.i waited an hour plus for my meal.today is the 10th of january 2020.my order number was 4646.i ordered from uitenhage branch penford.i almost wanted to ask my money back for waiting so long.i was furious.now i dont want simple apologies from head office.i want to know what steers are gona do for waisting my time.i could have ordered 20 pizzas from debonairs and got it quicker than waiting for 2 items from steers.my email address is [protected]@gmail.com if ur bosses wana contact me.

• Updated by Anonymous ZA · Jan 10, 2020

I ordered a cheese burger and a double pork rack.I waited an hour for my food.custormers came and left, while i was sitting there.I was buying from uitenhage store penford.date is 10 january 2020.my order number was 4646.i was about to ask for my money back, thats how furious i was.i dont want a simple apology or [censored] like that .what are steers gona do to reimburse me for time waisted? if im not satisfied with ur solution i will advertise ur poor performance on all social media platforms.really, waiting an hour for my food after i was told it would take 25 min?

• Updated by Anonymous ZA · Jan 10, 2020

u guys must remember, if we get ur [censored] free, its a different story, but we pay for service and our food we order.u give us [censored] to eat and poor service, then we give u kak money.yet we have to pay before we get our food.so ur making money and we have to be satisfied with poor service and food? [censored].get ur act together or get out.

• Updated by Anonymous ZA · Jan 10, 2020

and if u dont give me a proper solution i will go to social media.

Respond

Steersbacon, cheese and tomato toasted sandwich

Firstly. You're probably the only company that doesnt give a drink with a meal. I just paid R50.90 for a sandwich with 2 slices of tomato one peice of bacon and one slice of cheese and a handful of chips. To that standard you could prepare meals for 10 customers. Then the drink R17.90 for a can of coke. I can almost buy a 2liter at Spar. You should be ashamed. How do you sleep at night when you rob people like this daily. I used to be a happy customer. But at this stage you have zero standards anymore. You're meals have become samples and you over charge without batting an eye. Do you want to become rich with one customer. Shame on you. SA is going through a tough time. Then companies like you rob people without shame. Either you should become more affordable or you should give us the million dollar toasted sarmie you charge for. Even the picture on the menu looks more inviting than the product you serve. Shame on you!!! My number is [protected] my alternative number is [protected].

Dec 15, 2019

Steers — rave burger

Company: Steers, Stikland (Bellville, CPT) Product: Snack Rave Burgers Date: 15 Dec 2019...

Steerscomplaints

I recently again after the 4th attempt went to steers in Rustenburg, Magalies view everyone I go there especially after 7, looking to order the Chicken meal. The guy will always tell us that there is no Chicken in store, and one replying from the kitchen that it's late and they have already switched of the oven and it's home time. Such poor service.

Steersthe food and service

I purchased the R 144 share meal and I just opened the box now and the burger is way below what I expected, in general the service is very poor as there is not enough staff to ensure your customer gets what they want I am not satisfied at all for the price paid for the quality recieved.

Is this how steers expects to do business then I will call the Gauteng health department to do an inspection on that premise, really bad experience and below standard service and sub standard food

Steersproduct portion

My favourite remains the Chicken Burger Meal. I have being ranting that the Steers Chicken for the past 20 years or more as the best tasting Chicken Burger and value for money.
              The recent downsizing over the past couple of years of the bun and chicken portion has downscaled to a size that is no longer value for money nor appetizing. Before it would stop the hunger, now it does not even 'plug' the stomach.
              As far as the chips, they remain the best still.
              I'm rather disappointed and this will definitely shift me to consider alternative Franchise offers for a better offering for the price I have to pay.

Regards

Robby
              =

Steersproduct complaint

Ordered good on line when the driver got here he did not have the correct change on opening our food er found the chips we had ordered as extras where burnt we phoned to complain the driver then went back and brought us apparently fresh chips which where exactly the same as the first ones
                No chip seasoning, just old oily burnt chips
                My contact details are
                Gary [protected]

product complaint

Steersbad customer service

I bought 3 wacky Wednesday on 30 October 2019. I phone in to steers saxby and Calafornia told me she will replace them the following week. I phone in and spoke to her on Wednesday 6 November 2019, and now she said she is only going to replace one wacky wednesday. I paid for 3 and all 3 buns was so hard that you can kill someone. Food is getting expenses and when you buy take ways, you want quality.

Steerspoor service

at 10h15 am today I called steers Braamfontein on [protected] and placed and order, they said in 45 minutes time I will get a delivery I confirmed the delivery address and was told my order is R197, after 2 hours my order did not arrive, I called back I was told they will call me back, after 15 minutes no call I called back I was told they still investigating my order, I called again they put me through to the guy who said he is the manager he said the same thing, he hasn't called me back by now, extremely poor service I will never order food with steers, do they ever consider and think that I use airtime to contact their shop? where do I get that airtime to call them 6 times and they don't return my calls even when I confirmed my cellphone number 6 times to them? its now 4 hours I did I follow up with them and no one has come back to me. what did they say the R197 is for? why didn't thy tell me straight hat they wont send my food so I seek alternative. I am so disgusted and pissed...my cell no is [protected]

Steersonline / instore service

On Wednesday 30.10.2019

I place a ONLINE order with Steers

See attached proof

Order was received by the store at 16h05
                      Upon my arrival at 16h15 the store still didn't start to prepare my order

At 16h29 I paid my order and only received my food at 16h40

This is Unacceptable, there it a reason why I use online and then get this poor service from Steers Total Standerton
                      Total Service Station, 45 Walter Sisulu drive Standerton

online / instore service
                      online / instore service

Steersdelivery

a delivery order was placed at 18:52 at vaal mall and still at 20:33 food has not delivered. 4 cheese burgers n 600g rack of ribs was ordered???
                        no feedback from the store to say it will be late. called twice first at 18:45 and told to wait another half hour for food because of wacky Wednesday n called at 20:20 and still food was not out and told drive on the way

delivery

Steersservice of steers

its the second time im waiting for more than two hours for my food.this is getting worse every time now.this is getting un acceptable.ill go to the media with this just to let them know how much steers went down with deliverance to costomer service.this cant go on.im not the first perskn to complain about this and if you get your food it is so cold to eat.i will not pay again for cold food from steers

Oct 30, 2019

Steers — services

Hi good day. I was on the 30 Oktober 2019 I was order my food. As the cashier was rude and she is always like...