Menu

Steak 'n Shake  - customer service

C
Author of the complaint
5:26 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 5/1 at the zanesville ohio steaknshake I waited 15 minutes at the drivethrough. Finally got to the window and mentioned how long I have waited. Girl said snottily sorry. Then she took my credit card for 5 minutes, finally tossed my bag of food out without a word. I calledcustomer service, filed a complaint and so far have had a generated email. Disappointed and worried about the security of my cc account.

May 08, 2017 12:54 am

Im sorry this was meant for neatdude

May 08, 2017 12:32 am

Sure little buddy...sure.

May 07, 2017 11:45 pm

ummm, I think someone has multiple personalities.

May 06, 2017 11:35 pm

This guy is one sick son of a ###.

May 06, 2017 2:46 pm

Lolol..you are hilarious😂😂😂😂😂😂

I am being harassed by another member of complaintsboard

Helpful? 0 0
3 comments
T
May 16, 2018 5:26 am

She's a very hard worker when I come in overnight or even mid day she's always here working ten times harder then others in the store. I told her she should be a manager because she make sure that customers are happy and satisfied with their services. She'll make sure everyone is on there job I love everything about this young lady. And I eat here every other Tuesday 34 times a year and each time I look for Tempest. Awesome person to keep on y'all team please don't lose her. Thanks for hiring a wonderful female like her.

T
May 16, 2018 5:26 am

Store number 617

C
May 06, 2017 5:26 am

I am 56 years old not junior high, and shut up, If i ever acted this way in public my husband were there he wold cause a scene, but he was banned from there because he swore and threatened to hit me because they made him angry.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1687 complaints