State Bank of India [SBI] Logo

State Bank of India [SBI]

Having problems with State Bank of India [SBI]?

State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Service Contacts

1800 110 009 (State Bank of India)
1800 425 3800 (State Bank of India)
1800 112 211 (State Bank of India)
1860 180 1290 (SBI Cards)
1800 180 1290 (SBI Cards Complaints)
1800 180 1295 (IRCTC SBI Credit Card)
+91 802 659 9990 (State Bank of India)
+91 222 202 9456 (State Bank of India)
+91 124 458 9803 (SBI Cards New Delhi Office)
State Bank Bhavan, 16th Floor, Madam Cama Road
Mumbai
India - 400021
SBI Card, Correspondence Department
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, Bldg 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana, India

SBI Card Mailing Address
SBI Card, P.O. Bag 28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001

SBI Card, New Delhi Office
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor, Aggarwal Millennium Tower, E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place, Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Service. Initial State Bank of India [SBI] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for State Bank of India [SBI] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about State Bank of India [SBI]. Discuss the issues you have had with State Bank of India [SBI] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

State Bank Of Indiamoney not came out from atm but amount debited from account

I have used Punjab national bank ATM and I have SBI debit card. I used ATM for money withdrawl On completion of first transaction moeny didn't came out. Slip is also showing withdrawal amount 0.00 So I made another transaction and response code was 000. After one customer i again try and I got the money 10, 000.000. But on first tranaction money also has been debited from my account. I have made written complaint and attaching proof alos for your reference. Request look in my matter and guide me what to do. I have already registered complaint with customer care also vide Ticket no. AT [protected] .

Thanks

money not came out from atm but amount debited from account
money not came out from atm but amount debited from account

RAJEEV SAXENA May 19, 2011

I have used HDFC bank ATM and I have SBI debit card. I used ATM for money withdrawl On completion of first transaction moeny didn't came out. Slip is also showing withdrawal amount 0.00 So I made another transaction and response code was 000. After one customer i again try and I got the money 3, 000.000. But on first tranaction money also has been debited from my account. I have made written complaint and attaching proof alos for your reference. Request look in my matter and guide me what to do. I have already registered complaint with customer care also vide Ticket no. ATAT42921445683 .

Thanks

SBI Tata Croma Credit Cardbanking fraud

This is some pathetic option which I have applied by filling an application form in TATA CROMA Store, Gurgaon.

The guys have all me details, documentation and completed verification. Aftre doing all these surveys, they called me to congratulate that 'my card application has been approved'. Then he said for security reasons tell me your Date-of-Birth.

What the hell 'security' he was talking about when he already informed me that my Credit Card has been approved.

Is this the kind of security measures, Indian banks opt. I just want to log a complaint against this bank (SBI ) and TATA CROMA on customer data security.

Someone please let me know, if I should approach consumer court or civil court to register a case against this security breach.

ankesh12 Sep 15, 2010

i also got a bill with 400 charged as annual fees... when I asked the customer care they said that this is the annual fees and will be charged every year..

I would have been fine if they would have credited that amount on my first purchase... but to get this waived off I need to make a purchase of atleast 3000 in the next month..

The transaction cap of 3000 tipped me off and I got my card cancelled...

• Bs
        bsanjay Sep 01, 2010

I got the same call...twice...if legitimate, then it is dangerous process because how does anybody know that the person calling is from Tata/SB
        I...I refused to give the details.

As far as that 400 charge you are complaining about...I believe that they charge you a certain amount in the first bill and then rebate it back to you after your first purchase or something to that effect.

• Do
        domnic Jul 14, 2010

yes, simlar thing happened to me, now i get a statement, of Rs 400, without even receiveing the card!! .Somobody is going to pay for this dearly

SBI Railway cardexecutives force the customer to take the card

SBI IRCTC Card -

I got a call from a man (KAMLESH) telling that he is calling on behalf of IRCTC (Really they r agents for SBI credit Card).

He told that irctc offers u card with the following benefits
      - No platform ticket for any railway platforms in INDIA (No rly officials r aware of it)
      - No transaction charges for internet ticket booking(1.8%).
      - 10% Cash back for AC tickets. Railway points for all the tickets booked online using the card.It also can be used as credit card.
      - Initially no charge for 1st year and if you like the card you can renew it by paying 300/- Rs 350 bonus points.

He was asking for the documents on the same day by giving the reason that there executives are in bangalore circle today and tomorrow they will be in mysore circle. He said because you are using irctc for 4 years so it is a offer for your transactions in IRCTC. I asked for some time and verify the card details on the website:

He again called saying that he will send the executive tomorrow and before that he will give me a call. I told him that this card is not beneficial to me as i travel in 3 tier AC mostly. Then he told that i can use this card as a credit card.Next day he called me but before that i read the card reviews on Mouthshut and told him that i am not interested in the card as i am getting good offers from my already existing cards. And the card is not beneficial for a sleeper and 3 tier passengers.

After that he started talking harshly that you wasted my time and put your phone down etc..He was calling from the following number - [protected] and [protected]

Benefits as mentioned on the website:
      1) Get 10% of your base fare as Railway Points, on AC class (except 3 AC) railway tickets
      2) benefit from an exclusive 1.8% transaction charge waiver on your credit card transactions

Other benefits and hidden terms and condition copied from irctc website (http://www.irctc.co.in/loyalty.html)

Please read carefully on the above mentioned website as there are many cons.
      1) Points can be redeemed only after minimum of 500 points accumulated
      2) You must be one of the passengers on the ticket to earn Railway Points. Also, Railway Points will be awarded only on your individual fare
      3) If you cancel a redeemed ticket before the date of journey, you forfeit 50% of the Railway Points, over and above the existing cancellation charges

SBI should teach their tele-executives about the manner. Their work is to sell their products but it depends on the customer whether they want to take or not.So be careful when this call comes to u.Think whether it is useful to u and go for it.

• Ni
          nitin_banait Sep 17, 2010

Dear Friend,

I had asked irctc customer about validation of SBI Railway cardcan be used as platform ticket.

To confirm the statement I had log on irctc website as a member and in shubh yatra section, FAQ's sub section, Question no 10 will answer your doubts. please check once you had irctc login id and password.

Link - https://www.irctc.co.in/cgi-bin/bv60.dll/irctc/services/LoyaltyCommon.do?LinkValue=4&loyalna[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=cccgadelhkeidldcefecehidfgmdfil.0#Q10

Nitin

• Ak
          akasliwal Jun 16, 2010

They told only about benefits not about the terms that 10% off on only individual fair. and also not told that I can redeem points after 500 points only for 2nd class ac and above tickets.

Sbicardnon clearence cheque drop box

I have been coplaint regarding my cheque missing by sending e-mail and lastly sent third chque by post to sbicpsl p o bag 24 GPO NewDelhi 110001 dt 5 6 2010 cheque no 927955 for Rs1820. Undercertificate of posting also not acknowlodge.You are only sending pone message to pay the statement by sitting in Delhi OrMadras, and statement up date by adding late fee charges, not taking any action regarding broken drop box at Karwar SBI Branch, karnataka state.I also caplaint to attendent SITA no [protected] dt 3/5/2010, Sofar no any reply.

SBI Cardwrong billing

I am having a credit card [protected] and paid full amount as per the statement on 30.04.10 rs35000/- as per the communication my account was clear as on that date and the executive commited the there will not be any amount payable. again I got bill in may asking for some 1200 and again I have paid that money in may. it is a matter of surprize I got an sms demanding515/- I dont understand this
          I have paid the full and final amout with out any waiver, how you are asking again and again.

Please clear my account as per my payment of 35k, the bill amount claerly says the total amount due, which was around 34k plus, still I paid 35k, plaese arrange to refund the excess money collected from me by waiving off the additional demand of 515

I wish to continue the credit card

Please arrange to refund the excess amount collected after paying off 35k, there should not be any due.

Looking for a favourite reply, I have paid the full amount in april

Regards
          P s ravikumar
          [protected]

SBI ATM Cardblocking of all transaction

I have lost my ATM card when i was travelling to delhi from jaipur . My account no. is [protected] . Pls. block all the transaction that will be done from now.
            the account is in jaipur branch.
            pls. do it as it is very urgent.

regards...
            Sandip bera
            [protected]

• 42
                422ab Aug 30, 2013

I have lost my ATM card, I want to block it immediately .
                My Ac No is [protected] and my name Anand prakash S/o Dev Brat Sharma, Branch- SBI Desari, Hajipur (Vaishali) Bihar- 854404.

Sangeetha.N Oct 11, 2012

Hi
                I am Sangeetha.N

I have lost my atm card with my wallet on 11/10/2012 i would like you block my card please and help me to get a new card its my saving account

• Lo
                lost of ATM card Nov 03, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

We lost my SBI ATM Card in last night then we are requested blocked my ATM Card & Please issue the new ATM Card URGENTLY.

My A/C no. is [protected]

With Regards,
                MD.Moyeed
                Mob. [protected]
                E-mail:- [email protected]

• Go
                Gopal Joshi Oct 24, 2010

I am Gopal Joshi S/o Sh. Manak Lal Joshi I have lost my ATM card at my home . My account no. is [protected] . Pls. block all the transaction that will be done from now.
                the account is in Rajsamand branch.
                pls. do it as it is very urgent.

• Cc
                CC-1281713822754 Aug 13, 2010

I have lost my ATM card, I want to block it immediately .My Account Number is [protected] in the name of HEMAMALINI.S . I want to block at MY CARD

• Vi
                Vijoy Sahay Jul 21, 2010

I have just lost my ATM Card of the State Bank of India at the Allahabad Railway Station. My Account Number is [protected] in the name of Vijoy Shankar Sahay. I want to get it blocked at once.
                Vijoy S Sahay

• Su
                subarna Jun 16, 2010

I have lost my ATM card, I want to block it immediately .
                My Ac No is [protected] and my name subarna keshari panda, orissa, cuttack

SBI Credit Card, Chennai, Parris Branchvivek (asst. mgr) untimely calls

This is bring to your kind notice, that despite repetitive saying, that all accounts to the credit card of sbi has been settled almost 4 yrs ago, i'm receiving calls from ur parrisbranch section.

I'd like to bring to ur kind notice that any calls official can be made during any day of the week.
              But I do not accept or expect any agency to make any form of official calls at 2.13 noon. And that too on a sunday.

Despite repetitive saying to call after sum time, this person called vivek, who claims to be the asst. //manager of parris branch, chennai, called me up five times from 2.13 - 2.19 noot. Today.

This card was taken by my husband, in his name. As far we knew, the amt to the credit card was cleared. And then the cards destroyed (Cut into two) by us as, adviced the call centre agent.

But still the sbi credit card claims that for a balance of 13 rs. (Thirteen rupees) we now have to pay approx rs.5000. Odd.

Why is the bank allowing its agents to make calls at this odd times. Or do these agents work only on a sunday???

What I cant understand is how a person after being told that "am in my sleep, do call later, my husband is not in state right now" says that "how do I know if ur asleep"???

Is that the way to talk to any customer. As if vivek cant have a peek at his wristwatch.
              And just to irritate the hell out of me, vivek kept ringing on to my number five times. Each time, I took the call, he'd keep quiet for 3 secs, n cut the line. Then call up again.

Please do not make any calls to any person on a sunday. I believe all are entitled to a noon nap. On a holiday.

I hope some one do take this matter into consideration.

Agnes

Sbi Cards & Payment Services Pvt Ltdfraudulent transaction after closure of the credit card

I apologies, the last complaint sent in error as it was incomplete. please, read the entire problem here.

I had a credit card from SBI bank, the credit card no. is [protected]. I had sent several e-mails to the concernd department([protected]@ge.com) but did not received any feedback from them. Hence, i am writting this to you for the further persual and settlement. The latest e-mail to addressed to [protected]@ge.com has been enclosed.

Pl.refer the FAX sent to Ms.Archna/Card Deptt./Mumbai on 21.04.10 forwarding therewith DISPUTE FORM w.r.to unauthorised transactions made by some unknown fradulent person on 08.04.10 and 10.04.10, though the card in question was sent to SBI CARDS & PAYMENT SERVICE PVT.LTD, Gurgaon on 23.03.10. Having recd no reply from any corner in writing inspite of my rptd emails ., I contacted Ms.Archna, Mumbai who informed about the liability of Rs.15304.97 to be paid by me. I was shocked to hear about the heavy liability which has not been spent by me. Try to locate the person who has done these two transactions.

To enlighten U in brief : After constant pursuasion for about three months and an assurance (in verbal)that there will be no charge for one year and it will be provided free of cost as GOV.SBI CARD to Rly.Officers for a period of one year. When i got SBI CARD with tariff charges as JOINING FEE & ANNUAL FEE of Rs.1500/- each(i.e Rs.3000/-) per annum, I was surprised. I would like to know the name of the executive who misguided me and he should be penalised for the said amount, which has not been spent by me.

To be brief: Recd. credit card No.[protected].Returned on 23.03.10 to Gurgaon office .The card was neither signed by me nor it was scratched from the letter wherein it was pasted. How the transaction took place without signature? I wanted to send the letter by SPEED POST /REGD POST but Post Office deptt. refused to take the letter as It was addressed to P.O Box no.60, DLF QE POST OFFICE, GURGAON. I helplessly sent by ordinary post as no other address was written on the letter. After 23.03.10, i sent mails on 02.03.10, 24.03.10, 19.04.10.Fradulent transactions were made on 08.04.10 & 10.04.10. If a fradulent transactions are made after returning the card, how the card holder is responsible? I would like to make it amply clear that i am not going to pay a single penny and i would like u to pl. look into the matter with positive attitude.Letters sent by mails and mail dt.19.04.10 follows.

From:
                Mob : +91-[protected]

• Jy
                    Jyotsna Mitra Manuj Jul 17, 2010

I have already given you proof for the SBI dispute, Please get in touch with them and sort out the matter soon.

Regards,

• Jy
                    Jyotsna Mitra Manuj Jul 17, 2010

This is my second request to you. I would like to request you to look after my case as no initiative has been taken by anyone till now. i am still receiving the frustrating calls, which i am not suppose to receive. I can bare it anymore. i am not well and on medical leave. these unwanted calls disturbs me alot. I wont be able to recover fast as i am not getting the mental peace.
                    please do the needful as soon as possible.

SBI Card & Payment Service Pvt Ltd. Gurgaonfraudulent charges after closure of credit card

From:
                  Mob : +91-[protected]

SBI Life Insurance Co Ltdajmer office

Company's ajmer office staff continued phoen to me for last 1 mont i. e. phone no. [protected], 3052072, & he is preser to me that purchase lic policy

• Jp
                        J P arjeria Nov 06, 2010

SBI Life Insurance company is the biggest 420 company in india. They are the biggest cheaters and collecting the money by giving 100% false information. Don't trust on them. I am going to register a 420 case against them. i also suggest that before investing in the SBI life, please do not forget to tape the phone calls of the representatives of the company because they always give attractive offers before investment and than after receiving the amount from client, you will find that the company has cheated you 200%. so at this moment taped calls will help you to file a case against the company. Just 2 days back the company has tried to cheat me by giving Shubh nivesh policy after providing 200% wrong information, but i am having about 6 taped calls of the company's representatives on my mobile phone and video conversation of local representatives, a big case will be registered on the company very soon. If any body is also affected by the company's cheat, please contact me on my cell no. [protected].

Jai Prakash arjeria
                        Gwalior

• Ba
                        Banerjee. B. May 25, 2010

My case is also similar as has been posted by Mr. Rathi. I have been receiving repeated calls from Ajmer posing as speaking from SBI life insurance. Since I was looking for some investment proposal I agreed to invest. I was then approached by some Ms. Swati mob. no. [protected] who suggested me to invest in SBI's Shubh Nivesh Endowment Plan. She explained me about this plan. Before accepting, since this also give life cover, so I informed the lady about my age (58 yrs.). She told me I am eligible to this plan. Then one day their representative came and I filled the form and issued the cheque for Rs.30, 000. My Proposal No. is [protected].

Then one day I received a telephone call and a letter dt 26-04-2010 from SBI life insurance ajmer office asking me to go for Medical check up and clinical test. When I asked them why it was not informed in the beginning, I was told it is necessary for persons of your age and the agency must have informed you.

I contacted Ms. Swati and asked her why she hide her identity of agent and not informed earlier about the medical check up, she simply said 'SORRY'.

I went through all the test. Then in the first week of May'10, I received a call from Ms. Swati inquiring whether I have received my policy, those days we were out of Bhiwadi. On that day I was informed that my case has been accepted. After coming back home I caled her and was informed within seven working days i.e. between 17th to 24th may'10 I will receive my policy.

After waiting till 24th, I tried to contact Ms. Swati on her mob. no. [protected], from 10:30 AM but every time I got the reply Madam is in meeting. Then I contacted SBI Life Ajmer office on tel no. [protected], and wanted to know about my case, I was informed that because of medical reason my case has been declined, when I inquired about my money, I was informed that within 15 to 20 days from 21st May, I will get my money back. When I informed that I have been informed that my case has been accepted, the reply was Sir, these brokers say like this only.

After learning this I tried to talk to Ms. Swati, but found her 'meeting' not finished till 7:00PM. Then I asked the person Mr. Vijender or Mr. Virender who attended the call to give their office address, the gentleman told me he will SMS me, I am waiting for that SMS till now i.e. 10:40 pm.

My COMPLAINT with SBI life insurance is that PLEASE BAR THESE TYPE OF AGENTS.

And a REQUEST can any one, who so ever goes through this complaint can advise me how legally I can act against this Agent so that no other person is cheated. She must have got the commission on my proposal and that will be deducted from my deposit, also the medical charges and other processing charges. Will know about the loss only when I receive back my money.

State Bank Of Indiacheating by the bank manager and staffs of balrampur mandi branch, uttarpradesh(east)

Respected Sir,

I am Rajesh kumar, residing at 3a/3 brick field lane kolkata- 39. having a saving accounts in gorachand road branch(A/c no.- [protected]).
                      In may first week i came to uttarpradesh(east) in the dist. of balrampur for some work.
                      Here on 17th of may 2010 i deposited 3 cheques of my account in 2 names. details of the cheques and the persons on whose name the cheques were issued:-- 1. cheque no.- '757008', issued on the name of eqbal ahmed khan, amount - 5000/-( his account was in kolkata, gorachand road branch).
                      2. cheque no. '757009', issued on the name of md. zafar hussian, amount 3500/- (his accoutn is also in kolkata, picnic garden branch)
                      3. cheque no. '757010', issued in the name of eqbal ahmed khan amount- 1500/- (this one was not of his kolkata branch but in balpurbranch, balrampur, uttarpradesh).
                      Sir, All this cheques was issued by me on 17th of may, i just issued it on the names but i didnt made it account payee, and I myself deposited all the cheques in the drop box (in front of my friend and his wife, they both are the witnesses of me dropping the cheques in the drop box of the said bank and branch) of balrampur mandi branch, balrampur, u.p.
                      Later on the 21th of may i checked my atm and took the mini statement and found tht the cheque of 5000/- was cleared that very day from my account but there was no information of the other two cheques. when i went to the bank(balrampur mandi branch) to verify about the other cheques and was amazed to found out that no one in the bank including the manager had no clue about any of my cheque, they checked everything in there accounts and ledger but they had to entry of my cheque there, thgen they checked the drop box, it wasnt there also. Then at last the manager verified from his system when i told him that how come then one of my cheque was cleared from my account on 17thmay which was one af the 3 cheques, then the manager saw in the system and told me that the cheque of 5000/- was not cleared from here but was cleared from some other branch(from balrampur main branch). and then the manager and the staffs started pointing me that i had lost the cheques some where or i have dropped the cheque in the main branch and the manger also started saying that i am mentally disturbed and i am just harresing them.
                      Sir, believe me before that day i never even knew where the balrampur main branch was, and i am not mad either to do such a mistake. I am a man of 30 years and educated and also a bussinessman and the manager there told me that i am mad and he threw me out of his branch.
                      Sir. Now the problem is how the cheque deposited in the balrampur mandi branch's drop box went in the hand of any one who could take it to the main branch and cash it. After that incident i went to the main branch and met the manager there and i must say he is a genuine gentleman, every manager should be like him, he is just a wonderful humanbeing, he showed me the vouchers of that day and i saw that my cheque was there, some one bought the cheque there and encashed it, on the back ot the cheque i found the persons signature of eqbal ahmed khan name but was in hindi.
                      Sir, till now i have not found my other two cheques.
                      I have send the whole matters to every department of SBI and even to the consumer complain, but havnt yet sent it to the media, just want to wait for a day then will sent it to all media even if i have to spend some more money after lodging a F.I.R against the manager of the balrampur mandi branch because either he of any of the staff there has done this is certainly is corrupted.
                      waiting for your feedback,
                      thanking you,
                      Rajesh Kumar
                      a/c no.- [protected]
                      cell- [protected]

SBI Credit Carddisputed amount

have lost my SBI credit card([protected]) today in Gurgaon. I bought some Deos etc. from Gurgaon central worth Rs 525/- approx. And after that i misplaced it somewhere. Later on when I tried to look from my SBI card to make payment for some other item, i realized that it is not in my pocket. When i called your call ceneter, it took me almost 3.5 minutes to reach to call center executive, adn as i reposretd him abt lost of my card. He blocked the card, but told me that some one made the trasacrion of approx 31000/- in Reliance just 2-3 mins ago.

They sent me charge slip and I have replied them back that its not mu signature and sent them speciman copy of my signatures by scannig my letter and mailing on their email id..

I got reply that

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to the review of the disputed transaction dated February 02, 2010 at RELIANCE DIGITAL RETAI For Rs.31, 000.00 on your SBI Credit Card .

In this context, please note that we had taken up the matter with the merchant bank. In response to which, the merchant bank provided us with the copy of the chargeslip, which was duly sent across to you on at your address registered with us.
                        Please be informed that the above-mentioned transaction is an EDC online transaction, which means that the card was present at the time of the transaction.

Since the card is still in your possession, we urge you to clear the amount outstanding at the earliest to avoid further late fee and finance charges on your card account. We are closing this dispute at our end.

Incase of any further query on your card account, please contact the SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 or [protected] (if calling from MTNL and BSNL lines). IVR & Emergency Services are available 24 hours And Customer Service representatives are available from Monday to Saturday between 8am to 8pm.

SBI Railway Cardholders, Please call the 24 hour Railway Card Customer Care Helpline at 39 02 12 12 or [protected] (if calling from MTNL and BSNL lines).

I trieed to make them understand on phone and email. I alsmost spent 300 rs till now by calling them and standing in long queue of their callers.

Everymonth they are incresiung my bill with late fee and interst charges.. Can some one help me here..

But Please take my advice never to take SBI credit card at least... They will make u fool always...

Ramekbal Ray Jan 29, 2011

This is my first time complain.

Ramekbal Ray Jan 29, 2011

I Ramekbal Ray, date of birth-04-10-1976 My credit card no-[protected] pls Renewed.As I have paid Insurance money Rs.244.00, cheque no-051773 dt-25-01-11 which was wrongly activated.mobile no-9096740304new/8055405397old.

• As

Gurgoon 122002
                            Haryana
                            Sub:- Complaint against your services

Sir,
                            With reference to the subject cited above I would like to inform you that I am a SBI cardholder and SBI Card No. is [protected] As I have these problems against your services.
                            1. As I have SBI Card from almost 9 years but my cash and credit limits remain same. Your answer will be that I have not informed ? I would like to inform you that number of times you are informing me for like Protection Plus, Royal Sundram etc. This can also be informed to me.
                            2. It was under your Scheme that any one who has taken Housing Building Loan form SBI his cash and credit Limit will be raised As I took House building Loan from SBI in the year 2003 a gentleman from SBI came to me for raising the limits he took my address and other necessary information but he did not turned up back.
                            3. As Protection plus Insurance amount is deducted every month in my statement as I have informed number of times to SBI Card for sending a separate detail of insurance deduction as this amount is not taxable Under Income Tax. But sorry to inform I never received the separate sheet of deduction. As your monthly sheet which is send to me every month can not be submitted to Income tax Department.
                            4. Latest Which is Poor most mentality of you both Royal Sundram and SBI. Last year under settlement of my income tax I took Protection Plus Policy from Royal Sundram and it was offered me by SBI and Royal Sumdram and informed with assurance that it will not be necessary next year, the concerning persons assured me. This year without informing me they have renewed my policy and SBI started calling me for the amount for at least 200 times. I have E mailed to Royal Sumdram and SBI but it was also not taken in consideration.
                            5. Is there no connection between SBI and Royal Sundram then please do not write “Royal Sundram is our insurance Partner.” As I have informed to SBI and Royal Sundram about the problem that without asking me how they can renew my policy? They termed it as cancellation and put cancellation charges do you think it is fair. Un necessary 30% of total Amount is charged which is also not fair.
                            As far as my response toward SBI is concerned it is not irresponsible and as the payments are concerned. I would like to request to kindly look into the matter and inform me back other wise I may go to Consumer Forum for justice and you may also loose a 10-year-old customer. Kindly reply within 15 days and send me the name and address of highest authority of SBI Cards.
                            Inform me how my credit and cash limit will be renewed and in how many days.
                            PLEASE INFORM TO YOUR TELECALLER TO HAVE A PROPER CONNECTION WITH THE OTHER SECTIONS OF THE SBI CELL

Dated 17-09-2010
                            MY ADDRESSASHOK KUMAR VYAS89 Prem Vihar chopasniJodhpur 342001 Yours truly, ASHOK KUMAR VYASSBI CARD NO.[protected])

• Am
                            amit.matta May 30, 2010

Can someone please help me. THanks !!

SBI ATM Card — blocking of atm card

My sbi atm debit no. [protected] issued by sbi branch gulmohar, bhopal against sb a/c no. [protected]...

State Bank Of Indiaamount wrongly deducted from a/c

I have an a/c in sbi, gangeswari, distt - jyotiba phule nagar, up. which a/c no. is [protected] on the name of sailja. I have used the atm of syndicate bank, kankar khera, meerut cantt on 21.07.2009. the atm has not provided me any amount, but my a/c has been debited from 8000 rs.
                          I have infromed the brach manager of sbi, gangeswari about it on 23.07.2009. he advised me to contact the syndicate bank, kankar khera. I have also contacted them. the have the copies of received complain in this regard.
                          but till date I have not been credited by those amount which was deducted from my a/c. those branches are passing the buck on each other. you are requested to help me in this regard as quick as possible.

SBI Home Loanspathetic service

Hi, The SBI customer service is pathetic to begin with. I reside in Bangalore and had taken a loan from them. Although SBI claims to be computerised et al, yet the officials working there represent the ilk of pan-chewing babus. They had provided me with email IDs to get in touch with them for disbursal of loan amounts. After having sent 5-6 emails reminding, asking about the status not a single pathetic person decided to respond. And when we went there personally, we were told that they never received any email. If an email is sent, it is bound to arrive at some place.
                            That's the technology part.
                            Now when you get a chance to speak one of the idiots sitting behind the desk, they don't have any way of referring your records. You yourself have to remember and memorise every nuances about your account and they in typical babugiri will tell you or direct to somewhere else or will ask for supporting documents.
                            Why can't SBI specify details required on their website itself like other professional banks.
                            Its a pathetic bank with pathetic people running its affairs. Only good thing about the bank is its nationalised and low rates but still nobody from the bank can explain the account details, should anybody make the mistake of asking them to explain. Overall a bad experience when you require things to get done urgently.

BT SBI — receiving irrelevant sms

Dear Sirs, Today Iam in receipt of SMS which read as follows: "PDC/ECS/SI of Rs.40936/- on a/c xxxxx076332...

State Bank Of India Jabalpurbounce my esc haveing enough money in my account

Respected sir /mam
                              my self komal narang A/C no-[protected] on 03-04-2010 my one check show bounce but in that period there is enouf money after this bank has bounce my ecs of magma finance ltd.this is a big red spot to me this is first time that bank has bounce my ecs after haveing money in my account. Now i want written paper that there is not my mistake this is a big mistake of bank .

so please solve my case as soon as possiable and I request to bank to check my account and give me in written that there is enough money in that period.

thanks

KOMAL NARANG
                              A/C -[protected]

CONTACT-[protected], [protected], [protected]
                              OFF -[protected]

State Bank Of Indialong delay in home loan process

I am holding SBI Saving account at MICO Layout Branch, Bangalore and I have applied for Home Loan with all the required documents in February 2010.
                                All the Original Copies of Sale Agreement, Legal, Opinion, Technical Survey are attached with the application forms according to the requirement of SBI Home Loan department.
                                All the formalities are completed by me to avail the Home Loan of 23 Lacs and even I have paid the fees for Legal Opinion, Technical Survey etc.
                                Now, I am helpless because neither I am able to get back my documents from the file nor SBI people are responding me for sanctioning the loan from last 3 months.
                                So, please look into the matter and help me either to complete the loan process or to get back my file with original documents so that I can approach to the another bank to get Home Loan.
                                Hope you will take this matter very seriously and help me to come out of this problem at the earliest.

Kalyan Mahajan
                                Cell : [protected]

SBI Credit Cardno card but 37000/- due per cibil

Would you believe that I have been asked to pay 37000 rupees for a credit card which I never got in the first place. My application was rejected by SBI long back when i applied (I dont remember date or year). Now after so many years they say I have used the card for 37000 rupees and I have to pay it back else they would have a legal notice sent to me. Its Surprising & I am shocked and frustrated after this. What the hell happened I dont know, who used the card I dont know, it never reached me but they say all the details match (like birth date and others). I am not sure if this is a fraud or some one mis used /got a card in my name. I am talking to the customer court people to make sure i do not have to pay any money (i never spent this money why i need to). If any one have any other suggestion please give me...

State Bank Of Indiastate bank of india web page not opening

Dear sir,
                                    my name s. ramakrishnan I am using aircel pocket internet, in my mobile all websites are opening, but when I am connecting to my computer (pc), some of the websites like state bank of india (sbi), axisbank are not opening other then this all websites are opening, I format my system and tried but there is no use still the problem what is the reason, how to over come this please can you help me, along with this I attached the photo of displaying message
                                    My mail id: [protected]@rediffmail.com, [protected]@yahoomail.co.in