Menu
State Bank of India [SBI]
reviews & complaints

State Bank of India [SBI]
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

535 complaints
194 resolved 341 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of State Bank of India [SBI]. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
G
7:13 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

18-1-2017 mo-8948411551 To transfer Fiaepsoffusissuprwdlref:3978804197354596250250039 to transfer 4599630105211 2000 rupye मेरे अकॉउंट से २००० रूपये कटे है और मेरे अकॉउंट में भी नहीं है और मेरे दूसरे अकॉउंट में भी क्रेडिट नहीं हुए जिस अकॉउंट से चैते है अकॉउंट नंबर ३२६४३६७१०९५ और जिस अकॉउंट में जाना था अकॉउंट नंबर ७५०६१०३६८९१ इस अकॉउंट में भी नहीं गया तथा...

10:28 pm

State Bank of India [SBI] - payment not received

Sir,
On dated 27/12/2016 sbi bank branch bhudkalan (Ynr) haryana 135106. Debit my a/c rs. 15000/- without any previous massage for me. I have gave an application against bank manager to mr. Sharma on dated 29/12/2016. They told me please wait for 10 days for refund amount. I send this application latter to head branch disst - ambala, haryana.
But spend of 15days not any amount refund in my saving a/c
So I highly request to you please take urgent action against bank manager mr. Sharma cont no-98141 96500& related clerk mr. Vikrant saini 9466374740
Thanks
Ashwani sharma
A/c no 32873052606

Jan 13, 2017 8:11 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

write a letter to the CGM

8:41 pm

State Bank of India [SBI] - amount has been deducted my account but not added in my bank account

With due regards and humble submission, I would like to bring few lines under your kind consideration and favorable action please. My transaction on 25.12.2016 at 03:50 pm. But my transaction is failed. But amount of Rs.10000 was debited to my account. Paytm txn no - 636015630221 and Order ID 2458478413 Request you to please refund the amount. According your email, transaction could not be processed if amount has been deducted from my account it will be automatically credited in your account within 07 working days but the same was not done till date. So, I request you to take an early action so that the amount can be credited back to my account. Please you ordered to own technical team check my query and find out where is my money. And I humble request you to contact technical team and higher authority contact to me. Waiting for your reply please..
Sanjeev Kumar
Contact number-8874854796

Jan 13, 2017 8:14 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

dont worry. they are very very prompt in attending to customer complaints. They are the worlds best bank when it comes to servicing customers

N
12:33 am

State Bank of India [SBI] - बैंक चेक तो ले लेते किन्तु प्राप्ति नही दे रहे

चेक की प्रप्ति नही दने से चेक गुम हो जाने पर हम क्या प्रमाण दे! साथ ही कोई भी बैंक कर्मचारी सेम नाम वालो कि स्लिप दूसरी भी तो भर कर दुरूपयोग क्र सकता हे ! ऐसा संसय ग्राहक को रहता हे जिससे बैंक पर से विस्वास बना रहने का डाऊट रहता हे और बैंक की साख को खतरा रहता हे क्रपय्या रिसिविंग देवे ! थैंक्स

D
3:23 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On dated 4th of jan I have went to sbi atm of dispur branch with atm id "s1bb003030305" to withdraw an amount of rs. 4500 but atm has responded as "unable to process" so again I have tried one more time to withdraw rs.4000 and again I hv tried to withdraw 4500 but again same problem occurs... And at midnight of 5th of jan from my account deducted for...

E
11:03 pm

State Bank of India [SBI] - bad behavior of guard

State bank of india — bad behavior of guard
dear sir,
i am a employee of health department with gazetted officer today i go to sbi wazeerganj distt-gonda up to inquiry of already deposited cheque but there is your guard miss behave with me. ( usne mujhe bank ke andar nahi jane diya bola paisa nikalne wale line mein lag kar ayo nahi to nahi jane doonga mujhe kanoon mat sikha. Jaa yahan se ) i want sbi take action against the guard other wise i will appeal in consumer forum. I am a customer i don't want behave like this.I am not satisfied bank services

i am not his servent.

Arun kumar srivastava
asst.Research officer(statistician)
chc-wazeerganj, gonda up
acnt no. 30817798815
mob.No. 7839723053

7:51 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

i am a account holder of sbi mukerian branch distt hoshiarpur punjab 144211 and i used my atm card at petrol pump talwara road ignite fuels pump and my atm card was debited twice for rs 300 and petrol filled only once ie for rs 300 i told them to fill the petrol twice but they refused and asked me to go to bank branch the date of incident is 16-12-2016 time is around 1 pm and now i want a refund of rs 300

J
7:31 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

126 rupees debit in sbi date 27/06/2016 at sbi complaint resoulve in maximum 10 days is my complaint registerd after 35 days it my complaint is not resoulved So please help me

D
9:31 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Fake charges debited from credit card and delay in sending monthly statement month on month basis. There is no propoer clarification mentioned for gst debit fo current stmt charged month on month basis on my card. I have intimated sbi several times but after that also month on month basis im facing the same problem whether lots of difference shown on my...

9:49 am

State Bank of India [SBI] - nre a/c

Last year in person went to SGPGI, Lucknow Branch and tried to open NRI a/c. I waited there from morning around 10:30 am till 4:30 pm and the employees kept on saying leave the form and we will open the a/c. I patiently waited and requested them to do it the same day so that I am assured everything is taken care.

Finally, one employee came and assured me that due to system glitch he can't process it completely but will do it the next and I will receive all relevant docs through postal mail in USA.

Since it was bank closing time I was forced to leave. I waited for 1 year - no communication (email, SMS, postal etc) was done from SBI. Suddenly 1 day after a year passed I receive a SMS that please operate my a/c or it will be marked inoperative. Immediately tried to operate the a/c but came to know it was already marked as inoperative.

If that is the case then why that SMS? Tried contacting the Nodal Officer and the Branch. No reply received from Nodal Officer. The Branch Manager kept saying that I did not operate the a/c, I should have done wire transfer in 1 year. I am shocked at that level I receive this support. I have no idea that my a/c is opened and was operational, but I should have done wire transfer according to the SGPGI, Lucknow Branch Manager. Was that a joke?

M
5:32 am

State Bank of India [SBI] - mobile top up

Ref no 8973486610IH81273785 mobile TOP up rs500 on 9 July amount deducted and TOP up not fulfilled SBI ac no 33484002569

P
8:49 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have applied for new debit card, after someday I got message from SBI that they are dispatching debit card on 24 April through speed post no AQ217290608IN. But when I type these no. to track debit card, the website shows consignment no. not found. Today is the 6th day still showing the same message on India post website. Kindly help me, I need this debit card urgently.

10:31 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

State Bank of India [SBI] - name change request not responded yet?

Hi friends, recently I wrote this letter to the bank manager of the State Bank Of India, requesting him to change my bank account name and address. But still the bank has not responded to the request?.

To

The Branch Manager,
State Bank of India
ANAND VIHAR, New Delhi

Sub (Change of my bank account name and address)

Sir,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I, Pemex Global, Bank A/c No: __________________ have recently changed by name from Pemex Global to Pemex Global Consultancy and have made an affidavit, newspaper

publication and Gazette Notification regarding my name change. Further, I am now residing in my new apartment at: (insert your apartment or house address).

Further, I have also changed my name on the following documents:

1. Pan Card

2. Driving License

3. Voter Identity Card

Therefore, I am requesting you to kindly change the details of my bank account including my new name and new address.

I have attached the below given documents for your ready reference.

1. The copy of my affidavit.

2. Two copies of the newspaper publication.

3. Copy of my name change Gazette Notification.

4. Copies of my PAN Card, Driving License and Voter identity Card.

Regard,

Pemex Global Consultancy

11:41 pm

State Bank of India [SBI] - credit card rejection without proper reason

Recently I applied for a credit card and I had given all the necessary documents asked by them and I got the following message on 2nd November 4:15 PM " Thank your for your interest in SBI card. Please give us 11 working days to process your App. No. 1830001007416. The annual fee on YATRA SBI TITANIUM CARD is INR 499. Your can track your application status at www.sbicard.com" Though the personal told that we take only two weeks for the process I was waiting for the card. But after a long delay on 12th December 2015 at 9:03 AM I got the following message: "Dear Applicant, we regret to inform you that basis our SBI cards internal policy, we are unable to issue a credit card to you this time " I tried to call to SBI related person whom she was a Tamil talking lady(Contact No: +91 7871980226) and she was not at all understanding English. Somehow I could managed to get one of my Tamil talking friend and asked the reason for rejecting my card. They were saying that as I am staying in Remote area, they cannot provide me a credit card. Also said me to give any relative s address who is staying nearby my working place at Techo park. Till now I had not taken any personal commitments or made delays in making any of my bill payments. I don t know staying in Remote area is a reason to reject a credit card. If you want, I can present the account history of both my accounts. And also I doubt how they can deliver my credit card to any of the relative staying near Techopark. I have recorded the voice also of the SBI personal. Please clarify the exact reason for rejecting my Yatra card or else I have to present this issue to the other related areas of SBI card. Expecting a favorable reply from you at the earliest. Thanks & Regards Asha Rani TS email:[email protected]

4:22 am

State Bank of India [SBI] - atm card not received

Hi, I applied for a new ATM card for which Rs 204 was deducted from Account on 22 November and I have not received the card till date. I went to the Bank and they just keep assuring me that I will get my card but nobody gives me a timeline. They have also given me a Shipment (Docket No.) which on search gives "NO CONSIGNMENT FOUND". The Branch is "PBB Mansarovar Jaipur" Account No.: 20120404702 I request you to please resolve the issue as soon as possible. Regards Ashish Singhal

3:25 am

State Bank of India [SBI] - state bank of india credit cards

Complaint on SBI credit card application - 1820801001339 Dear Sir, I'm regularly receiving phone calls, emails & Sales person direct approach at shopping malls to apply SBI credit card, I tried to avoid as much i can but they were forced me to apply for a credit card with SBI. I'm maintains a HDFC bank credit card almost from past 10 years - No compliance from both bank and from my side as of today. but SBI is continuously force me to apply credit card with them. Unluckily i gave my documents to sales representative at Majeera Mall Hyderabad as this guy is chasing me continuously when ever i go for shopping to Hyper City. I informed the sales person please don't make so many calls for that verification this verification during my office hours as i will be busy - He agreed But he violated my request and started continuous calls daily for many verifications and suffered me like a hell - i lost my patience as the verification person directly came to my office and calling me continuously even i told him i'm in busy meetings in office with my business client, he didn't cared and he blackmailing me that i will put a remark that you are not available at this address. i fed up with his attitude and told him its in appropriate to meet me in my office hours come and meet me at my home address. Finally i allowed him to meet me at my office and i waited for him more than 45 minutes in the evening time ( wasted my office hours). But that guy didn't come and finally i came to know that my credit card application is rejected. I'm shocked - I didn't approach SBI for a credit card and what is this non-sense verification process to waste my office time and why CIBIL score should impact due to SBI marketing stratagies on poor public like me. I decided now to fight for justice - i'm least bothered about issuing a credit card because it is painful to maintain a credit card with such bank who don't have values on public credit scores. Hence logging complaints in all the ways for Justice. >> Regards, >> >> Shiva SL >> 00966-534114055 (Current number to approach me) >> 0091-9885536537(In Roaming now please call to my onsite number) >> mailto: [email protected] >> Application no: 1820801001339

12:22 am

State Bank of India [SBI] - credit card

HI,

I had visited the croma store and there were few guys who offered a credit card of SBI Tata Card.This company is disgusting...their IVR does not work...The customer helpline does not work...above and all even if you miss any one payment they come home...above and all these guys are abuse and harass ...wherein the credit card policy is that they cannot come home until you have not paid them for 6months...

Consumer please do not apply or take any SBI Tata card

1:21 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I would like to give a suggestion that please do not use SBI Credit card. First they will speak very nicely so that you can take card and later in case you can not pay for 2 months the due then the local mawali ( Dev Prakash type) will come to your house and try to kick on your butt. I complained to CEO of SBI Card and he apologized for the same. But my...

4:57 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Sir I have already file a compaint on 5/8/2015 DA73619665219 for non functional of MOD Bal my A/c 20051382478, a phone receive from tele-011-25840875 on 06/8/2015 and he says to complaint has been dresolved that after checking of your account.. That time I aggre with his telephonically answer but after some time a message receive that your complaint have...

11:20 pm

State Bank of India [SBI] - fraud transaction from my credit card

22/05/2015 vodafone-billdesk mumbai in 1500.00 dr. from my sbi card
22/05/2015 airtel pymt-billdesk mumbai in 5070.00 dr. from add on card

This two transactions mentioned above were not done by me, I immediately blocked my both the cards as soon as I received those messages of fraudulence transactions.

Kindly make a note of that, I will not going to pay for those fraud transactions.

However, my total outstanding due amount 14610.04 showing till date which will be paid by me soon but I won't pay for those fraud transactions.

Kindly look into matter and revert back to me soon.
I have not recieved any feed back from you people.

My contact no. is 9998938376

Jun 09, 2015 1:53 am

Dear Mr. Kabra,

This is with reference to your post dated 08 June 2015.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

Regards
Rakesh Kumar
airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd
[email protected]
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence