Spirit Airlinesseating

M Sep 13, 2019

I am at Fort Lauderdale airport flying to Hartford Connecticut and flight number 162. As a broad shouldered man I asked not to be in the middle seat at the back of the plane that it would be uncomfortable for both passengers on either side of me and the plane is mostly open. I came to gate E3 And the supervisor Karla refused to change my seat. She said it was policy. Had this issue before and everybody else was kind enough to make a change for the comfort of the passengers yet she refused. I strongly believe that the customers country given the vast amount of open seats is more important then the upgrade she's trying to charge me for. Shame on supervisor Karla.