Sonic Drive-Inhole in bottom of my cup.

W

I ordered an ocean water slush and received it and placed it in my cup holder not knowing there was a small hole in the bottom of the cup. As I was driving home still unaware of the hole, I pulled in my neighborhood and finally picked the drink up to take a sip and my cup holder was full of liquid and it went all over me when I picked it up and went all over my carpet In my jeep. Now my carpet is blue stained. You may ask why I decided to not drink it till then and that's because my jeep is a stick shift so I have to use both hands to drive. This is not acceptable. Cups should be checked for holes or cracks. I want something done about this. I just had the inside of my jeep cleaned the day of the accident before this happened. Please feel free to look at the pictures. Thank you.

• iPracticeSanteria Jun 29, 2017

Have you ever heard the phrase, "Don't hate the player, hate the game."?
    ...hate the straw, not the cup...
    Based on all the information given, I conclude: it was Master Ken, the valet. He killed Mrs. Whitefoam with le Baton Rouge en route home from the drive in!