Smith'sWestern union smith's employee

R Sep 17, 2020

I went to The Smith's on Main Street Logan UT this morning to send money to the country of Nepal. I used your store twice before to send money to the same person. She asked a great deal of personal questions concerning my relationship with this woman in Nepal. Then she stated she would not allow me to send money to Nepal. I was planning on sending under $200.00
I then asked her if this was from Western Union or your opinion. She stated her opinion. I told her her opinion is not allowed in the business world and I left.
This time my leaving is for good.

Your customer is very poor. This woman needs to realize two things:
1. If you had a bad night, don't bring it to work and take it out on customers.
2. She could have called the manager to assist her-she did not.

Her behavior indicates that she is in no way understandable of human relations and needs a transfer to stocking shelving or enjoy the unemployment line

Thank you for this opportunity.
Victor L. Bellini, PhD