Smith's — Western union smith's employee
I went to The Smith's on Main Street Logan UT this morning to send money to the country of Nepal. I used your store twice before to send money to the same person. She asked a great deal of personal questions concerning my relationship with this woman in Nepal. Then she stated she would not allow me to send money to Nepal. I was planning on sending under $200.00
I then asked her if this was from Western Union or your opinion. She stated her opinion. I told her her opinion is not allowed in the business world and I left.
This time my leaving is for good.
Your customer is very poor. This woman needs to realize two things:
1. If you had a bad night, don't bring it to work and take it out on customers.
2. She could have called the manager to assist her-she did not.
Her behavior indicates that she is in no way understandable of human relations and needs a transfer to stocking shelving or enjoy the unemployment line
Thank you for this opportunity.
Victor L. Bellini, PhD
Disabled American Veteran
More Smith's Complaints & Reviews
- Smith's Grocery Store - inspect your receipts every time!
- Smith's Food and Drug - will not accept my checks
- Smith's - renting a carpet cleaner
- Smith's Food and Drug - employee complaint
- Smith's Grocery Store - employee conduct
- Smith's - store manager birdie of store 399 in las vegas nevada
- Smith's - Steve (employee) poor service
- Smith's Food and Drug - automated checkout
- Smith's - checkout line 6 rep. 4.1.2017
- Smith's - double glazing windows