Smith'sCheck out

E Nov 09, 2020

On Sunday 11/8/2020. Check out lady was busy with trash and said shed be right over. I unloaded the lighter items from my cart leaving heavier items for the remote scanner. Checker continued with even more trash activities. Feeling disrespected I took roughly 10 steps away from the area because as to take a breath to calm myself. The checker the shouts that shes ready to check me out as soon I am ready. I did respond that I was ready when arrived at the check station. They lady said if I did not like the wait that I could self check. I explained that my health issues and self check do not mix well. She repeatedly was rude about my items left in cart which was pointed out to her. She insulted me with comments about leaving them in the cart. I asked many times for her to stop sassing and being rude. I am shocked with the referral to self check out.
Before yesterdays visit this lady has checked my items for me and has been nice. However this is way over the top. Btw the lady working frozen saw some of this. Please ask your checkers to be kind to customers.