Smith's Food and Drug — self-checkout
Bradley - Self-Checkout, Skye-Canyon Store Las Vegas: Reported today, 10/31/2019
Unprofessional - ignored me when I requested help. Yelled "just scan it."
Rude behavior - grabbing an item twice within 2 minutes to question if it had already been paid for at the Deli section. Said I could have picked up another one. (The deli is at the opposite end of the store. You cannot get hot food/chicken unless an employee sells it across the counter.)
Questioned in an accusatory tone, if the batteries that I returned were on the receipt. I had to point out that they were returned (on top of the register/display)
Bigot- initially ignoring 3 Black female customers but rushing to assist white males who did not request help.
Racist - misusing his position of authority to deny service to customers who are not white males.
Manipulating - I returned to Self-Checkout to read Bradley's name tag. He rushed past me to say "May I help you" to a Black person.
Note: I have lived in the neighborhood for 7 years. I am a regular Smiths customer Online Delivery, Smiths Durango, Smiths Skye Canyon and Smiths Pharmacy. This is the first time I have written a complaint letter/report to Smiths.
More Smith's Food and Drug Complaints & Reviews
- Smith's Grocery Store - inspect your receipts every time!
- Smith's Food and Drug - will not accept my checks
- Smith's - renting a carpet cleaner
- Smith's Food and Drug - employee complaint
- Smith's Grocery Store - employee conduct
- Smith's - store manager birdie of store 399 in las vegas nevada
- Smith's - Steve (employee) poor service
- Smith's Food and Drug - automated checkout
- Smith's - checkout line 6 rep. 4.1.2017
- Smith's - double glazing windows