[Resolved] Sketchers — customer service
We recently went into a sketchers store hoping to make a purchase, but the sales associate we had Lauren was very rude. She seemed like she did not want to be there. When asking about a product she was leaning on her elbow at the counter rather than standing up straight giving us her full attention. When we asked about a different size she have a deep sigh before going to the back to ask about the size when she came back from asking she continued to lean on her elbow whole searching for the product online.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Skechers USA Customer Care's Response · Mar 02, 2018
We are sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had at one of our retail stores. We apologize for what has happened and will address your feedback to the appropriate district manager. We take your feedback very seriously and will do everything possible to prevent this from occurring in the future.
We do appreciate your business at SKECHERS and we thank you for writing and bringing this situation to our attention.
SKECHERS Customer Service
More Sketchers Complaints & Reviews
- Skechers - shoes fall apart 
- Skechers - no warnings on shattering an ankle 
- Skechers - goga max sneakers
- Skechers - doesn't care about the customer 
- Skechers - complain about defective shoes
- Skechers - skechers shoe pair
- Skechers - my new shoes coming apart
- Skechers - poor quality shoes
- Skechers USA - skechers steel toe work shoe
- Skechers USA - shape up skechers