Menu

reviews & complaints

Nina Shoes Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Nina Shoes at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Nina Shoes has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Nina Shoes. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Nina Shoes complaints 11

Sort by:

Newest Nina Shoes reviews & complaints

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nina Shoes I bought shoes from this company and they said they were delivered, but the tracking thingy shows they went to some other place far away

I bought shoes from this company and they said they were delivered, but the tracking thingy shows they went to some other place far away. I gave the right address to the company. I sent emails and made phone calls to their customer service, but they didn't answer.

T

Nina Shoes order #*** The item says delivered but I havent received the item

order #*** The item says delivered but I havent received the item. I contacted Ninashoes customer service, they just said that on their end it seems delivered and that the case is closed. I tried to reach out via email (only way you can contact them) but no answer was received about a resolution. I'd like a refund please because I paid for an item I didnt receive.

H

Nina Shoes I sent back a pair of shoes to Nina Shoes in February 2022

I sent back a pair of shoes to Nina Shoes in February 2022. They say it's stuck somewhere and they won't give me my money back because they haven't gotten it yet. I can't reach anyone at Nina Shoes. Their phone number hangs up on me and they don't respond to my emails. I can't even get them to track the item because they have to file a claim. It's not fair that I'm being punished for this return getting lost in their system.

C

Nina Shoes I sent back a pair of shoes in Feb

I sent back a pair of shoes in Feb. 2022. The shoes got stuck in the mail. I had to email the company many times. When the shoes finally arrived at the returns *** on April 15th, they promised me a refund, but I still haven't received it even though the company knows about the return and the amount they owe me. I've argued with my bank about the charge, and the company says that's why my refund is being delayed.

Nina Shoes I bought four pairs of shoes for my son's wedding on 3/30/22

I bought four pairs of shoes for my son's wedding on 3/30/22. I chose one pair that I liked and returned the other three pairs. It's now 4/23/22 and I still haven't received my refund. I've sent countless emails, but I keep getting the same response saying they're still in Brooklyn. It's been two weeks since I returned them, and I can't contact them by phone. My *** is due now, and I'm stuck paying $200 for shoes I don't have. I'm really disgusted with this situation. I will never order from them again. Maybe they should do some research to find out who is stealing these shoes. They can't just be sitting in Brooklyn for two weeks! It's like they don't even care. Please help.

Nina Shoes I bought shoes from this company in two different orders, *** & ***

I bought shoes from this company in two different orders, *** & ***. The 1st order was made on Mar 10. The 2nd on March 12. Both came late. I started a return following *** procedures with a return label made through ***. My return went into the mail system on April 1. It's now May 2 and I still haven't got a credit. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They don't ship as per their own shipping timeframe listed when you buy. I can't find any phone number for them. They haven't refunded me over $200 yet. I'll have to ask my credit card for a refund, which means this business gets its products back and keeps the money. BEWARE!

M

Nina Shoes I've been waitin' for a full refund from Nina Shoes for $73.10

I've been waitin' for a full refund from Nina Shoes for $73.10. The shoes they sent me were poorly made and didn't fit right. I sent 'em back right away. The whole order cost me $174.53, but they only gave me back $101.43. They made two refund payments on May 9th: one for $32.44 and another for $68.99. But I'm still missin' $73.10. On May 17th, *** said I should've gotten two separate refunds: one for $105.54 and another for $68.99, addin' up to $174.53. But I never got that $105.53 refund from Nina Shoes. They only sent me two refunds of $68.99 and $32.44. I've emailed 'em six times in the past five weeks, but they haven't even acknowledged that my refund ain't done yet.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nina Shoes I've been ordering shoes from Nina Shoes for my wedding and I've placed a few orders in the past few months

I've been ordering shoes from Nina Shoes for my wedding and I've placed a few orders in the past few months. I tried on the shoes and returned them if they didn't fit well. Here are the order numbers and dates for the three pairs of shoes I tried to return: Order #*** purchased on 4/26/22, Order #*** purchased on 4/14/22, and Order #*** purchased on 3/22/22.

On top of that, I accidentally sent a pair of tennis shoes that were meant to be returned to Hibbett Shoes to Nina Shoes. I put the wrong label on the package. Unfortunately, those shoes were never returned to me and I can't find them anywhere. So now, I'm waiting for a refund of over $300 and four pairs of shoes have mysteriously disappeared.

I've been having a hard time getting help from customer service. They don't have a phone number, so I'm stuck waiting for a response that only comes every few days and doesn't really solve anything. I definitely won't be buying from them again.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nina Shoes I bought shoes online from Nina Shoes for my son's wedding on June 15

I bought shoes online from Nina Shoes for my son's wedding on June 15. After trying them on a bunch of times, I decided they were too narrow and gonna be uncomfortable to wear. I reached out to the refund website and they sent me a voucher so I could buy more shoes and a shipping label to send back the ones I had. Unfortunately, I couldn't print anything. I called customer service a bunch of times but no one answered. Finally, they sent another email with another shipping label that I still couldn't print. I kept calling customer service but still no response. Since the shoes had to be sent back by July 15, I went to the post office, paid for shipping, and sent them to the store in California. The shoes got there on July 13 at 2:40 PM. On July 30, I got an email saying I didn't send the shoes back on time so they were canceling my refund and I could keep the shoes. I called customer service a bunch of times and left messages but no one got back to me.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nina Shoes I bought four pairs of shoes from Nina Shoes' website 'cause I couldn't find 'em in stores

I bought four pairs of shoes from Nina Shoes' website 'cause I couldn't find 'em in stores. My plan was to pick my fave and send the rest back. But guess what? There ain't no return label in the box! I checked their website and found an email address and a phone number to start the return process. They even got a portal, but it didn't recognize my email or order number. I made four phone calls, but all I got was voicemail. And guess what again? They never called me back! I also sent four emails, and all I got was an automated response sayin' they'll get back to me in 24 to 48 hours. So now I can't return these items in a reasonable time. The company says you gotta return stuff within 30 days, but they're makin' it impossible to reach 'em. All I wanna do is follow the rules, return the stuff I don't want, and get my money back. Oh, and I even tried callin' their Manhattan location, but all I got was voicemail and then got disconnected before I could leave a message. Can someone please help me out here?

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nina Shoes I moved from SLC and bought a house (July '21) with a *** Solar lease for $232/month

I moved from SLC and bought a house (July '21) with a *** Solar lease for $232/month. Didn't really want solar for $232/mth but had to take over the lease from the previous owner. I wanted the option to buy out the lease early and they told me it would cost around $43K. When closing on the property, I sent $28K to Sunnova to prepare for the lease buyout. I contacted Sunnova many, many times to discuss my options for the $28K, but after waiting for months, they told me I couldn't buy out the lease until 4 more years pass. They only offered to hold my money until the buyout balance reached $28K, which is over 4 years away. I've asked them to return my $28K multiple times, but they said it wasn't possible. I requested a manager to contact me, but I'm just getting the runaround. I first asked for my money back in November/December '21 and again in *** '21. In the past 7 months, I've contacted *** line about 8 times and almost every call, I've been put on hold. They say someone will contact me, but it rarely happens and nothing gets done. The representatives I talk to can't really do anything for me except make notes and send them to billing *** for a refund. They claim to have sent it to billing *** a couple of times, but I haven't received any response.

Overview of Nina Shoes customer experience

Nina Shoes, an online footwear retailer at ninashoes.com, has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with their products and services, highlighting several negative points. Many have reported poor quality shoes that quickly deteriorate, leading to disappointment and frustration. Additionally, there have been complaints about inaccurate sizing, resulting in ill-fitting shoes and the hassle of returns. Customers have also voiced concerns about the company's customer service, citing unresponsive and unhelpful representatives. Furthermore, shipping delays and issues with tracking orders have been a recurring problem. These recurring consumer complaints paint a concerning picture of Nina Shoes, making it a less than desirable option for online shoe shopping.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Nina Shoes contacts