Shoprite Holdings — service and staff behaviour
I submitted the below complaint, on the 13/10/2017, no one has bothered to comeback to me.
If this is the type of care and empathy your company has towards young children then it is pathetic, my son is only 1 years 8 months and the incident was avoidable. No has apologized or called me or sent me any sort of communication.
Original Complaint Below:
First Name Valentino
Contact Email [protected]@gmail.com
Contact Number [protected]
Province Western Cape
Department Human Resources
Enquiry Good Day,
Yesterday my wife and my 1 year 8 month old son, was in your Usave Store in Halt Road, One of your staff member without warning took a plastic chair from the top shelf which fell on my sons head. My son was extremely dis-strawed and cried. My wife went to the Day Hospital as it was closest, because the Manager said they could not help to take my son to a private doctor. If your staff member advised my wife that he was removing stock from the shelves the chair would have not fallen on my son. They were not helpful in the branch and it's a disgrace.
More Shoprite Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Shoprite - being made fun of 
- Shoprite - customer service 
- Shoprite - ripped off 
- Shoprite Supermarkets / Wakefern Corporation - online gift card purchase - not worth the trouble! 
- Shoprite - poor customer service 
- Shoprite Holdings - cash back request
- Shoprite Checkers Ennerdale - unhealthy shop
- Shoprite Checkers - jungle oats
- Shoprite - money market reset pin 
- Shoprite Checkers - customer service - st john's liquor store